The creatures breeder (closed with wolfenbreeder)
Sora woke up in the bed, yawning and shivering as he got cold, like he was naked...
he opened his eyes. He was naked.
"Holy shit! what the fuck-?" he chuckled. he discovred he was laying naked on a metal surgery bed, his hands was restrained above his head and his legs too, spread apart. he tried to struggle. "Help! someone! please!" he shouted. when no help came, he tried to look around. 
infront of his was a huge wall made of glass, and his reflection was looking at him back from a large mirror-window. he streched his neck to look aside, and he found only empty white walls.
No exit.
He started freaking out, screaming and struggling. but it was no use.
he tried to remember what happened before and how did he get into this place- but his mind was totaly blank, like someone erased his memories on purpse. 
he look back at the mirror. a 18 years old boy with short brown spiky hair, deep blue eyes and tan skin and slender body- was looking back at him.
Sora heard some footsteps coming in in somewhere behind him. he gulped, and prepare himself for the worst to come.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Adam, the head scientist in the facility, was watching from behind the new boy they sent in. He looked beautiful, so wonderful Adam didn't know if he would be able to even take notes while watching this boy cry for help. He bit his lip and adjusted himself before starting to walk towards him.

"Hello Sora, Welcome to your new home." Adam walks around so the boy can see him. "I am Adam and you have been 'volunteered' for this project. Most of the others have failed but you, you are perfect. Your DNA shows perfect compatibility with the serums and test we have run." He then lays a hand on the teen's slightly bulged belly. "Looks like your womb has been full developed. Faster then the others." He murmurs to himself and takes more notes.
Sora chuckled. "What the hell are you talking about dude? Release me at once! This is no fucking joke!" He screamed at him, trying to struggle but he was pinned down by those metal arms. He grunted and felt his new womb in his belly aching to be filled. He shrugged. "What? A new womb? For what for?" He asked a bit afraid to hear the answer.
Adam grins from ear to ear. "This is the Lab darling. We specialize in breeding creatures with human males for we have found they work the best and I say you are the most perfect one I have seen yet." He groans and starts to unzip his pants. "First we got to test it." He moves to Sora's feet and presses a button on the table and the piece between his legs folds down giving Adam full accesses to the teen's ass.

"I am so gonna enjoy this." He groans and tosses his pen and tablet aside so he can free his cock fully. Huge and red in frustration. 11 inches long and 4 thick.
Sora stared at the huge member with eyes widened,  "no! You cant-!" He start, and as the male pressed his cock against his virgin hole, Sora screamed. "Ahhhh noooo!!" He grunted and felt his hole streching so wide as the male start to fuck him.
Adam groans and grips the boy's hips as he fucks him into the table. "Oh god. You are so tight. I'm gonna love seeing you getting wrecked over and over again right on this table." He fuckes him harder and faster using Sora like his own fuck toy. 
Sora screamed his inner walls streching from Adam's thick shaft, as he got deeper and deeper into his womb. He start feeling hot and pleasure, and let out a soft moans as his prostate was milked. "Ooohhh nghh its cant be happening... oohhh fuck yess its soo good!" He moaned loudly, his own little  cock getting hard as his body rocking back and forth on the metal bed.
Adam groans and snaps his hips forward and circles rubbing along the walls of his womb. "Oh yes you are gonna carry my babies." He rubs Sora's belly. "Mmm so swollen and full of life." He grins and starts to play with the teen's nipples.
Sora howled shivering as the male keep fucking him so hard. His own nipples got hard and as Adam pinched them, Sora let out a cry of pleasure. "Oooohhh not there!!!" The sensation drove him into orgasem, and caused him to throwing his head back as he shoot his seed all over his bulging belly. His womb aching to be filled.
Adam groans and slams into that tight wet heat clamping down on him trying to milk him of everything. He cums with a loud groan and stays seated with in him to make sure he gets pregnant. "Oh yeah kid, you are definitely staying here. So good." After a minute of standing there catching his breath he pulls out a crystal plug with a tube attached to the end and shoves it in as soon as he pulls out.

He then hooks the tube to something on the table and picks up his notes to jot down some things.
Sora orgasemed again and again, as the male keep filling him up to brim with his hot potent sperm. His womb squeezed and milked Adam's cock until his last drop and soon his belly bulged and expanded more and more, his ass was plugged by the tube. Sora swallen midsection bulged forward gurgling with sloshing cum which soon become his first babies. The young boy huffed on the table, trying to catch his breath, feeling a deeply warm sensation inside his womb, his babies forming and soon his womb will be crowded with life. His own bellybutton pop out and he looked heavily pregnant. "Ooohhh... soo good...!" He moaned, smiling in bliss.
Adam smirks while watching this and then hits a red button beside the tube connection. "This will speed up the process and soon you will be giving birth. Sometimes you will take it slow but we need results now for out first 'client' will be here soon." He watches as the boy's belly grows and grows. "See this isn't so bad, you will love it. Taking huge cocks, giving birth to even bigger life."
As his rapid pregnancy was accelerated,  the tube keep pumping into him some liquid stuff, he felt a  kick then a second one and then a third one. His belly swelled and bloated his skin streching to accommodate his new size. He gasped, feeling his babies growing more and more. "Ahh mmm what... how many babies did you put inside me?" He looked at Adam, feeling so stuffed and bloated and afraid his skin will rip apart. "How many?".
"Only five this time. You will most likely have more later on." Adam grins an  his clock grows hard again as a ding sounds and he pulls out the plug and examines Sora's ads. He then rolls up a sleeve on his coat and snaps on a glove. ''This is gonna feel amazing.'' He hums as his clock hardens again.
"Ooohhh... so big!!" The boy huffed, feeling his five babies kicking around and doing flips inside his womb. He was so helpless and watched Adam as he put gloves over his hands and the bulge in his groin. "Ooohh what are you gonna do to me now?" Sora moaned, his hard nipples start lactating milk all over his pregnant belly. 
Adam just grins and duck bills one of his fists and shoves it in with little resistance. He groans at the tight heat. The scientist surges forward deeper and deeper until he was in the womb feeling around the sack holding the babies. Using his other hand he writes notes as he pants.
Sora screamed as he was being fisted so suddenly with no warning. "Oooohhhhhh!!!" He cried out his hole streching so wide even then before, as the scientist keep digging inside of him pressing his hand deeper and deeper until he found what his looking for. Sora howled, the pressure inside his guts was enourmes, and he afraid he might explode. "Ahhhhh you're gonna hurt the babies! Nooo!" He grunted,  tho his own little cock was rising back again to life.
Adam smirks and pushes a bit harder. "They will be fine. They are fully formed and are ready to come out. They are moving to get ready. I'm gonna tear the sack. We haven't found out why but you can't naturally do it so we got to rip it manually." He finishes then suddenly grabs hold and with a big jerk he tears it and whips his hand out as water flows out of Sora's ass.
"Aaaaahhhh!!!" Sora groaned, his water gushing out of his ass, and his hole start dialting as he belly moved lower in his firm towards his hips. "Nnghhh... the babies are coming!" He grunted in pain though gritting teeth, as he first contraction made him screamed out loudly in pain. "Ohh fuucckk!!!' He gasped, breathing heavily and starting to push as he felt an urge. 
Adam pulls off the gloves and rolls over a tray lined with cushions and towels. He takes notes and pokes and prods at the shifting belly. "You look good so far. Don't worry you will get used to this soon enough."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,201 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,429 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,105 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,719 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,881 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,905 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,090 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,738 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg