The breeder (closed with wolfenbreeder)
name: Sam
description: brown hair, blue eyes, thin, cute boy and heavily pregnant.

Sam wake up little fuzzy from drugs as he find out he lay naked, tied up in his arms and legs to a huge bed. his huge belly block most of his vision as he try to rise his head. he was looking at the door, as a male enter the room and approach him.
he look at him, wonder what is happening and why is he pregnant.
"who are you? why am i here for? why did you kidnapped me and make me pregnant?" he ask in a scary voice.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Name: Unknown
Race: Thrakonian
Description: Dark blue scaled skin, resembles a sort of reptilian being, with long braided black hair and glowing green eyes. Horns adorned his head and long pointed ears like an elf's. Along his back are what looks like an abundance of tentacles then a long thick tale. He has a huge set of balls but his cock is sheathed within a slit where his cock should be.

"Ahh you're awake now my pet. You may call me Master. The reason you are here is for the purpose of breeding. My race, the Thrakonian, is fading and we are in need a breeder. Someone to repopulate out species and you are my chosen slave. I am the King and you are mine." The King explains as he walks forward standing beside his pet.
Sam look at the King with a scary face. "No. its cant be. i live in earth and my parents must worried. please. let me go. i dont to be your breeder". he felt a strong kick inside his belly, and he glare at it, surprised. somerhing was moving inside of him. it was nothing he ever felt like. it was strange and make him feel.. hot. suddenly his own cock get erect and he blushed, shivering from plesure. "what.. what is happening to me?" he ask, confused by his feelings.
"I'm sorry but no, you are the chosen breeder not just because i pointed you out of a crowd but because you're DNA enabled us to give you the serum to give you a womb. And that is the babies growing bigger. The babies will stay inside of you until they are around the size of a 2-3 year old human. Also the babies don't just feed off of you but they need the seed of a male to feed off of, but once i pour my cum inside of you not only will the current babies be fed but another batch will form almost immediately putting you in a constant state of pregnancy." Master explains as he looks Sam up and down with a lewd glint in his eye. The eight tentacles, a little thicker than soda cans, on his back move and wiggle and come forward to caress and rub against the slave's belly.
Sam let out a moan as the tantacles rubb his huge belly. he listen to his master words and not believe what he just heard. the idea of constant state of pregnancy make him shiver from fear and pleasure the same time. the babies- he didnt know how many master put him already- go wrestless by his tentacles touch, and they start to bump all over the tight skin causing the boy to moan and gasp like a whore.
Master lets out a growl like chuckle "You like that huh?" He then rubs his belly firmer and as he is do this the slit above his balls starts to open up and out slides two bright electric blue almost glowing cocks. Both as long as Master's arm and a bit thicker than it. "Mmmm how about this then? Oh yeah you'll love these. shoved up your ass pounding away as your womb pumping more and more into you. Oh you'll love this so much. You'll be begging and moaning for more like a good little breeding slave you are." Master groans at the thought. "Maybe, if you are very good, I'll even get you a sexed based pet. Mmm you would love one of those. It will pound away at your tight hole when I'm not around constantly filling you." There tentacles curl around one another and slides down and rubs against the slave's cock as Master speaks."
Sam moan loudly now his cock erect so hard and pulsing as the terrifying words of master fuck him with those blue cocks make him shiver with fear and excitment. "mmm ohhh master.. i ... im yours" he cant believe what he just said, but instead he moan as his nipples start to lactate milk of their own.
Master starts to laugh and looks down at his nipples "Oh you are suck a good whore, who is your master? Who?" Master demands as a fourth tentacle wraps around the base of Sam's cock, keeping him form cumming. Then he says "Beg for my cock beg for me to pump more into you come on slut, beg for your Master's cock." He chuckles and the three tentacles rubbing up against the slave's cock moves down and thrusts deep into the boy and up into his womb but doesn't move, just sits there turning and twisting inside of him and the alien rubs his cocks together with their tips just out of reach of the slut's mouth, letting glowing pre-cum drip down onto his lips.
"Mmm nnghhh ohhh master... pleasse... i cant resist anymore... let me cum.. please!! fuck me master! fuck me with that big blue cocks of yours!! ahhh offf!!" the boy shout moaning as he been tease so much in all his holes and he beg like a whore for the alien to fuck him. his huge belly shift and growl like the babies are hungry for their father's seed.
The Master chuckles softly "Such a good boy here how about you get them wet first." he says then shoves forward pushing the first one into the boy's open mouth while the second rubs against his throat. "Oh yeah such a good slut" Master says and with that the three tentacle start to move out so only the tips were inside then they slam forward so hard they push deeper causing Sam's belly to bulge. They move faster and harder and deeper as the Master fuck the whore's face with his huge cock.
Sam eyes get widen as the three tentacles slam inside his birth cannal causing him to shiver uncontrolably with pleasure as he try to take the two huge blue cock into his mouth. he chucle and cuffs but the alien was wrelentless with him and he thrust his abnormal cocks deeper into his throat. his belly bounce up and down as his hole get strech wide and wet from juices as his cock was begging to erupt but the tentacles hold him tight. he was at the edge of explosion and he didnt know how long his body can take all of this.
Master knew the boy was about to burst just before the boy could go over he stopped all movement and yanked himself out of the boy's throat but didn't remove the tentacles front he boys's ass. After a few minutes he had all eight of his tentacles move into the boy's ass and spreads his hole wide. Master chuckles and looks into the hole oh what an ass you have i can see your insides quiver in need." He then suddenly thrust his fist into the boys ass and goes deeper and deeper until he is just outside the womb. "Tell me slut who do you belong to?"
Sam scream loudly as he arch his belly up "im yourssss!!! ahhhhhhh!!!! pleaseee!!!!" he shout and shuddering hard as his master fist buried deep inside him causing his body to a new limits of pain and pleasure the same time.
"You do know that even one cocks are a bit bigger than my arm inside of you.?" Master grins "It will be twice the size of this" He then punches forward through his womb burying his muscled arm up to his shoulder in his breeder's ass.
"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Sam shrugged and shout histericly his all body shivers hard like he having a heart attack. he cant keep it anymore. he thought he gonna explode any minute now. he was so defensless, so powerless, against master's abusive sex.
"Your mine! Mine! My bitch! My slut! My whore! you are mine!" He growls as he yanks his arm out and lines up both his cock and thrusts them forward without remorse. "Ohhh yess your so fucking tight." He howls and punches forward straight into the boy's womb stretching his belly and causing the babies to go wild.
Sam shout loudly and gasp as the alien push his huge blue cocks inside him. he grip the restrains hard and close his eyes, grinned his teeth hard, as he try to take that massive double penetration inside his womb. the babies kick wildly inside what make him more crazy with lust and pain. in each thrust he scream loudly and shiver pleasurely, his nipples dripping milk and his cock pulsing for release. "ohhh offf nghh masterr!!! ahhh! you... so good!!!! gwaaa!!!!"
Master purrs in delight at the sight of his slave writhing and dribbling milk, begging for more. "Oh I'm gonna fill you up with so many, mmm you will love it."
Sam close his eyes and groan as he been tear apart. his hole was so strech out that he wonder how his hole dont rip down and destroy. he look at the handsome alien as he grip his huge belly and press on it hard. he felt the babies squirming inside him and his forhead sweating as the huge cocks keep pounding him with no mercy.
Master's cocks starts to knot in three places. He pulled out then slams back in as hard as he could shoving his first knot of his cocks into the boy's womb as he throws his head back and roars as he pours his seed into the boy like a fire hose.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,202 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,431 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,894 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,954 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,754 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg