Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
NAME: Lilnarn Mithrand'anfel.
RACE: Alcalite
hight: 2.13m
Hair: red
color color of skin: white blue
Eyes: deep purple
body: muscular

Lilnarn, prince of Alcalite, the alien race who conquered earth, sat on his royal throne in the shadows behind the high council. he was boring. the day of the chosen breeder have come. each Alcalite can choose male from earth and impregnante him with babies. it was known. the high council nodded to the guards and the males cattle went in. they all were tied up to each other with chains in the neck, arms and legs and they was all naked. they were hundreds of them.
"is that all?" he ask with a deep voice.
"yes m'lord" said the Alcalite priest.
"than you may begin". boy after a boy, all between age of 18-28 have been chosen one after another by other warriors, and Lilnarn get bored. he never pick up one for his own. he has his royal guards if he want to have pleasure. he began to leave when the priest called to a young male with huge belly. for some reason, Lilnarn froze and listen. "prisoner number 6251, declair your name, months of preg, how much fetus and age".
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Name: Ryne
Race: Human
Gender Male
Height: 1.69
Hair: bright blonde
Skin colour: pale white
Eye colour: blue
Body: thin

Ryne froze when Lilnarn called him out. "Ryne! Three months! 12 and 18!" He declared in order.
Lilnarn saw the young male. he was about to leave when suddenly he heard him, he stop. why? he didnt know. his ceriusity perhaps. the priest sign him to return to his place but Lilnarn said "stop". all the high council turn around. "i wanna test this prisoner with my own eyes". the priest was shocked but he nodded and said to the boy "come closer child. the prince want to examine you".
Ryne nodded as he waddled over to Lilnarn, his ass jiggling as his belly swayed.
Lilnarn stood up, tall like a giant, and get down from his throne. he walked slowly and step by step he entered the circle of light. when he get closer in front the boy he stop. he was more then 2 meter tall. he wear black leather spacesuit that was tight and show how musculer he was. he looked down at Ryne. Lilnarn's eyes were deep purple, his hair was red in mohikan haircut, and his lips were painted in shiny blue. he look like a GOD. "you may rise boy".
Ryne nodded as he slowly got up. "What do you want with me?" He asked as he trembled under Lilnarn's size.
Lilnarn circled the boy slowly, his eyes scan every part of his body. he send a hand to his breasts, tiny as it was, and squeezed them gently. he saw his red nipples getting hard and he smiled. he hold his face gently and touch his lips with his finger. then he lower his hand and touch his swallen belly. he closed his eyes and focused. every alcalite have telepathy ability and he used it to examine his fetus. one, two, three, four, five... twelve! twelve fetus were in him. no wonder he was bigger than the others. and they were strong. if he will impregnant him, he could deliver very strong alcalite. Lilnarn opened his eyes. "i want him" he said with a deep certain voice. he turn around and face the council. "he will be my personal breeder".
Ryne blushed as Lilnarn scanned and touched him. His eyes widened at Lilnarn's statement. "What?!"
The priest was shocked by the prince decision but said no word. he look at the boy and smiled to him. "you have been chosen Ryne and by the prince himself! do you know what honor it is?" he steped more closer to him. "when he impregnante you, after each impragnation one baby became Alcalite. and when they all became alcalite you will deliver them in the ten month. what, no one told you? in order the seed will change them completely you should be fuck each day for 7 month. yes, your belly get bigger and you'll be overdue but our seed can make your pregnancy longer then you usual in earth. you will be fuck by the prince and his royal guards- each one chosen by him- and after the 10 month of your pregnancy you'll deliver strong healthy alcalite babies. you are the breeder. you have chosen". and with that all the council step forward and they all touch Ryne belly with there hands and said in unison voice:" the seed is power! the seed is all!! hail the prince and his breeder!".
Ryne listened in shock at the news. He stayed quiet and nodded as they chanted. "I want to rest." He asked Lilnarn.
Lilnarn ordered the guards to take Ryne to his personal chambers. he took one more look on his chosen one and nodded. "put him in shiny silver spacesuit. i want him to look shining". and with that they took him.
Ryne followed the guards to the room where they put him in a shiny suit. The suit stretched around his belly, having no more space to stretch.
After some time, Lilnarn left the council and went staight to his personal chambers. he stood finaly before the door, his heart beaten from exitment. he push the button and enter the room as the door closed behind him. when he saw Ryne, his cock get arose immidietly. he knew he chose well. he bite his lower lip. "my my how beautiful you are" he came close to him, looking down at his frightened face. he put a finger under his jaw line and lift his face up. "you dont need to fear from me child. i will take care of you. forget your old life. now you belong to me, and you will have anything you desire- accept your freedom ofcourse. im not cruel and i dont want to be, but know this: if i ever discover you cross me, i will fuck your brain out. is that understood?"
Ryne gulped as he listened to Lilnarn. "Okay." He said shakily as he turned onto his side, trying to get comfortable, the suit not being designed for Ryne's size and made of a material that was uncomfortable to him.
Lilnarn looked at him. he saw that Ryne was still shy and still fightened. all the Alcalite were cruel to their breeders, it is known. but he never be like that. he sat on the bed and ordered him to sit by his side. he gently touch his cheek. he opened his telepathy connection and said: "Ryne. tell me. what is your most desire? what is your wish? tell me".
Ryne blushed as Lilnarn talked with his mind. He blushed harder as he looked to Lilnarn. "A belly rub." He asked embarrassingly.
Lilnarn put a hand on Ryne belly and rubb it slowly. he send love and comfort and protective feeling to his mind. "i will protect you. i promise. we shall get to know each other more in the days to come. i know i will love you in the end of the process. i start to have feeling for you even now". and with that he leaned forward and kiss him.
Ryne blushed as Lilnarn kissed him. He nodded in understanding and gave a quick peck to Lilnarn's lips. Suddenly, a very loud growl came from Ryne. He blushed brightly. "Hungry."
the prince smiled. he kissed him lightly on his cheek. "i know you are. i have a specail meal for you" he kissed him again in the neck. "believe me when i say it, but our seed is specail. when you feel it enter your womb, you will never feel hungry again to earth food, just to our seed. he will make your mind and body desire for more, like a drug. you will be daily horny and you will think only of that. you will have irressisting desire for it". he laughed. "so be happy. you will have so much pleasure more than your wildest dream".
Ryne blushed brightly at Lilnarn's statement. "Do I have to?" He asked shyly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,495 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,201 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,429 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,105 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,718 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,876 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,895 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,088 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,735 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler