Breeder Station - Open to everyone
Breeder Station is located by Mars and was created for Men, Woman and Beings who love to be pregnant, going into labor and giving birth is optional. It has a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy kind of vibe. Not normally into Alien Role Play but this turned me on.

First post: State your name and race - Human / Humanoid / Being along with detailing getting pregnant and / or going into Labor and Giving Birth (optional). No one is to get upset if the post is not as substantial as you would like. Not everyone can be Authors, spell every word correctly or be articulate.

Rodger Jetpack is the Head Of Security and the holder of many records including longest Labor, Most Babies / Eggs in a single Birthing and the one he is most proud of, the single furthest Birth.

Furthest Birth refers to the race of Pan-Galactic Beings called Bounce who are more Rubber Bouncing Ball than anything. Giving Birth to one can only be done by a Human / Humanoid with a Cock or Cock-like Appendage. Going into Labor with and giving birth to a Bounce requires a lot of stroking, pushing and a VERY LARGE load of cum at the end.

The Male or Male-Like Being is given birth to with heavy contractions but also involves very large orgasms but the Bounce is stuck in the Cock or Cock-Like Appendage with the Stroking, Contractions and cum pushing the Bounce out of the Cock, at which point the baby will "Bounce" to a stop and the length of the total bounces are measured and the Bounce birthed the furthest is the record holder.

Rodger has help the record of 450 feet for 5 years and plans on holding the record a little longer. He is currently in labor with a Bounce and is standing naked at the beginning of the longest hallway in Breeding Station. The back up of cum has backed up his balls as he strokes and pushes the Bounce out of his cock. As usual, the birth of a Bounce along with the possibility of a broken record and people and Beings on the Station placing bets on how long the Bounce bounces and the coverage of cum is shoot in the hallway and coverage of onlookers.

Rodger pushed and stroked his cock and his huge belly bounced, it was huge because he was always pregnant. He got pregnant each time a Man, Woman or Being fucked him. In some cases the act of fucking didn't end in a load of cum in his ass. Some pregnant Beings want to enjoy a vacation on the Breeding Station before the Baby or Babies were actually ready to be born. In this case Rodger, along with several other staff members would fuck the pregnant Being who would give birth into the Staff Members Cock or Pussy to be carried while the Being is on vacation and birthed back into the Being at the end of the Vacation. Because of the pain and health of the baby / babies, the Staff Members can only be Human as the Human Womb is the only one in the Galaxy who can provide this service.

Rodger was slowly pushing and stroking the Bounce and currently it was in the middle of his Cock as the Labor continued.
OOOO OO OOO OOOOOHHHH Rodger cried while stroking his cock hard, this was a much bigger Bounce than he had given birth to before. NNNNGGGGHHHHHHH he cried as he pushed, spectators yelling encouragement
Name; Aaron
Race: Human

Aaron stood in the crowd of people watching Roger give birth to a Bounce. He was of average height and a light build, except for his swollen belly, which looked like he was 9 months pregnant with twins. He wasn't pregnant, though, at least not in the traditional sense. He was the host body for a colony of parasitic sentient telepathic slug-like creatures, called Gloriths. living inside his uterus. They were about 2 pounds each, and a dozen were currently living inside of him. The arrangement was voluntary, of course, they paid him rent, enough so that Aaron did not have to hold down a job.

The Gloriths could read of all Aaron's thoughts, observe all that he observes, and communicate telepathically to him. Typically, one, called the mouth, would communicate with Aaron. At first, Aaron did resent this invasion of privacy, but he now found it quite helpful. The Gloriths had a near perfect memory, and were quite willing to remember names, appointments, and other information for Aaron. He had come to depend on their aid in most situations, to the point that he himself had been quite absent-minded without even realizing it. Additionally, the Gloriths had their own communication devices, small water-proof devices, not unlike 21st century cellphones or tablets, so they were not dependent on Aaron for interacting with the outside world.
OOOOHHHH OOOOO OOOOOOOO Rodger cried OOOOOO GOD....YESSSSS and pushed hard NNNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHH as Rodger gave birth to the Bounce and the pent up cum in his balls sprayed everwhere as he continued to stroke his cock. OOOOHHHHH OOOOOOOOO as he shot a massive load that covered the walls as the crowd.

Rodger heard the Bounce bounce several times and after it came to a rest he heard from down the Hall 510 feet...a new record. The crowd cheered and Rodger slumped up on the wall as the Bounce was hard to give birth to because of the size. Rodger surveyed the crowd to see if anyone in the crowd was someone he recognized
"We know that guy," Aaron heard telepathically. "No, you have not met him, and yes, he does now all works," said the Mouth of Gorliths. "Go over there and say hello or us," they continued. Aaron followed their suggestion, and made his way through the crowd to Roger. Somewhat awkwardly, he held out his hand. "Hello, I am Aaron, I do not believe we met, but I am the current host of Flomnec," he said, following the suggestion of his uterine tenants.
"Well, hello Aarron and Flomnec" as Rodger gains his strength back. "Nice to meet the both of you. Love the belly I said and I have heard of your kind Flomnec and I am very aroused". said Rodger as he rubs his belly more and more as hid cock gets hard again. "How ling are you on the Station, maybe we can get together?" I suggest.
Name: Shiina
Race: Ecian

Shiina was currently pregnant with over 50 babies in his womb. Shiina comes from a warrior race called Ecian's who value strength and honour along with fertility. They are greatly gifted with the ability to carry massive amounts of babies, even getting more pregnant everythime they have sex. Shiina was a special case as he was selected as a special breeder for an ancient ritual. One breeder will go out and breed as much as they can, getting as many babies as they can before heading home. The birth is celebrated and the planet celebrates for hours, depending on how many babies were born.

Shiina entered the station with a massive belly bouncing. His large ass and small breasts jiggled with each step as he looked around for someone to seed him, looking timid and shy.
"Yes, his womb is getting..." said Aaron, stopping himself. "Third person, speak in in third person, I'm not just your freakin' residence," he said angrily, looking downward at his belly. "Flomnec says that my womb is crowded, and a few of the Gloriths would like to move out," he said. "Now, if you excuse me, the Gloriths have other business to attend to, here is Flomnec's number," I say, handing him a business card, as they shock hands.

Aaron walked over to a timid looking Ecian. "Hi, you are Shinna, I presume, I am Aaron, host of Vlorth, a Glorith, among others. He knew your parents, but you might not remember him," said Aaron.
Shiina smiled at Aaron. "Hello Aaron, hello Vlorth. I'm afraid I don't remember much about Vlorth but it's nice to meet you both." He said as he rubbed his large belly. "Do you know any potential mates?" He asked suddenly.
"Vlorth would be honored to mate with you, however, he can not survive outside a wet environment. He will require a bathtub filled with warm water," said Aaron. He looked down at his belly, "Do I have too you know that process is painful for me," he said, pausing, as though listening to a reply. "Yes, I know the terms of your lease, and yes, I know you can hear my thoughts and I don't need to talk to you."

"This is probably be easier in your bathroom," said Aaron.
Shiina nodded. "I would be honoured. And perhaps you can help afterwards Aaron." He said as he eyed Aaron before he walked to his room.
Rodger Jetpack smiled as he walked off to his office and rub his pregnant belly. He had to meet with the Bradberry's, Humanoids from the Planet Duarth. The Female had given birth into him and he was carrying there twins as they were not ready to outside the womb. The twins kicked Rodger as he smiled. "Don't worry babies, I'll give birth to you back into your Mother' womb soon enough" Rodger thought of all the other babies he was currently pregnant with as well.
"Maybe later," said Aaron, as they made their way into the bathroom. He turned the bathtub on, when wiped it out thoroughly with a wash cloth. "They don't like soap or cleaner in the water, basically like a fish tank, its better that water be dirty than filled with cleaner. They prefer the water temperature moderately hot, around 100 degrees, can tolerate temperatures down to near freezing, but cold makes them sluggish," he said, as he began filling the bathtub, and started disrobing.

"What is the quickest path to your uterus, Vlorth is a bit hazy on Ecian anatomy?" asked Aaron.
Shiinw turned his head to look to his rear as best as he could. "Through here." He said as he gave his ass a quick squeeze.
"Good, the Gorliths prefer rectally-connected wombs, like mine," said Aaron, as he removed his underwear. Shiinw was somewhat surprised by Aaron's genitalia, or rather, lack of it. Aaron's crotch was a smooth as a doll, except for a small pee hole. "Just a little body modification," he said, as he stepped into the bathtub.
Shiina nodded as he got in the tub with Aaron. He carefully sat down in the bath, causing the water level to rise as he did. His massive belly filled nearly the entire tub. Shiina looked small sitting next to his own belly.
Rodger was in the Birth Transfer room with the Bradberry's his Rodger's ass up against Katinka Bardberry's pussy, something that resembled a pussy anyway. "NNNNNRRGGGHHHHHHHHH" cried as Rodger was birthing the baby back into it's Mother. "OK Jetpack, the head is out" said General Saith "Keep pushing" Rodger took a few more deep breaths "HOOOOOO HOOOOOO HAAAAAAA" as he bore down "NNNNGGGHHHHHHH...AAUUUGGHHH" as he pushed harder and harder. Rodger felt the first baby leave his ass ad go back into his Mother's pussy as he shot a load of cum. He used to apologize for it but it was so common in a Birth Transfer that he no longer bothered. "OK, first Baby is out Jetpack...now for the twin"
(What does Shiina look like?).

Aaron took a deep breath, "Well, at least the bathtub is big enough for both of us, lets get this started," he said. Aaron's face winced in pain as a spasm passed through his body for several seconds, then his body relaxed, and he took several long breaths. "Have you ever given birth before?" asked Aaron.
(He looks human with silver hair and eyes, thin almost petite except his large belly.)

Shiina shook his head. "No. This is my first pregnancy." He said. "Are you okay?" He asked as he noticed Aaron looked in pain.
"Yeah," said Aaron, as another contraction hit and his body tensed up. He hit his lip, trying to remain quiet. After about half a minute, his body relaxed, and he took several deep breaths, and his hand slowly moved over his belly. "I'm OK, I am just letting Vlorth out. The process is a bit uncomfortable, but I am used to it, and it is getting easier the more I do it. I've never been pregnant in the narrow sense, but I've had Gorliths in my womb for about 7 years now," Aaron was hit with another contraction, even stronger. "OOWWW! OOOWWW!" he moaned as his body tensed up in pain. This one lasted almost a minute.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,391 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,129 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,065 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,202 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,208 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,239 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,487 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,019 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,549 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,192 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething