Closed The Boy and The SuperFuta with Kinky Breeder
Sakura was the most beautiful 21 year old superfuta you'll ever meet. She stands at 5'1" tall, long blonde hair with pink highlights, beautiful blue eyes, very curvy, PPP-cup breasts, a huge bubble butt, when her cock is soft, it's at 28" long and 24" thick, but when it's hard, it's at 45" long and 39" thick with watermelon sized testicles.

Sakura is a well known stripper at the Vanilla Unicorn Strip Club. Sakura was getting ready to put on a show.
Joey was a curious 25 year old man with a fetish for Superfuta's , especially for a Superfuta as beautiful as Sakura. Joey was still considered short at 5'3 but was a in shape 180 lbs. He always wanted to talk to Sakura but never could screw up the courage to say anything to her. He did love to watch her strip, especially once her cock got hard during her act but he didn't think he had a chance with someone like her. His 10 inch cock and Gold Ball sized balls, even though larger than most, paled in comparison to Sakura's wonderful cock and extra large balls

Joey found a seat as Sakura was getting ready for tonight's show
Sakura's music started playing and she came out on stage. She saw Joey and gave him a sexy wink as she took her top off to reveal her massive breasts.
Joey's cock got rock hard at the sight of Sakura. She always looked so good. Joey loved her show and was in the audience most nights to see her perform.
Sakura then started to take her bottoms off as her enormous cock came into view. "Mmm. Who wants to join me on stage?" Sakura asked in her thick, sultry voice.
Joey did not think he had a chance at all but he hooted and yelled with several other men. They were all taller, more in-shape and in his opinion much better looking than himself but he three cation to the wind and tried his best to get her attention
Sakura saw many choices til she chose Joey. "You there. Come up here." Sakura smirked lustfully.
Joey was excited as she had actually chosen him and ran upstage as the stagehands helped him take off his clothes. His cock has fully erect but it was nothing compared toSakura's Cock and Balls. He smiled nervously at the beautiful Sakura.
"Mmm. What's your name, sweetie?" Sakura asked as she walked around Joey; checking out his body.
"My name is Joey and I am SUCH a fan Miss" I say nervously. "I have seen you act before and never did I think you would ever have me on stage"
"Please call me Sakura. You ar in for a treat." Sakura smiled as she placed Joey's hands on her cock.
Joey's cock get even harder as I felt Sakura's cock and felt the tremors inside it and wanted more "Anything you want Miss" he said
"Mmm. I want you to suck on my cock, Joey." Sakura moaned softly.
Joey took as much of her cock into his mouth as he could and then pushed it down her throat and sucked. It was SO GOOD and his own cock was rock hard
"Mmm. You're mouth feels so good on my cock." Sakura moaned as she started leaking pre cum.
"MMMMMMM" Joey moaned as he fought back the gag reflex and sucked harder and harder. Sakura was his idol, his Dream Super Futa and here he was sucking her cock. He glanced down ans the stage hands started stroking his cock as he sucked Sakura's cock "MMMMMM MMMMM MMMMM" he moaned over and over they other stage hands began to slowly push Sakura's body into Joey's body as they dry humped each other. "MMMMM mMMMMM" he moaned with pleasure.
Sakura moaned loudly as she came in an enormous load inside of Joey's mouth.
Joey gagged as Sakura blew such a large load in his mouth GGGRRRGGGHHH as he tried to swallow as much of the cum as he could. The rest of it poured out of his mouth as Joey himself blew a load of cum, nowhere near the size of Sakura's load but the audience seemed to love it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,209 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,200 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  O A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All) BigPreggoDude 85 7,371 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,269 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,640 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 76,960 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,581 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Amazonian Geology Trip with big.belly.boy Roxas Atlas 28 4,169 08-27-2017, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Boy and the Cum Belly with Kinky Breeder Roxas Atlas 21 4,777 07-28-2017, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Breeder Station - Open to everyone Kinky Breeder 39 6,275 06-19-2017, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Hermlover69