In my dark time (close w/ moony)
Name: Sam Marshall

Nickname: Sam
Postion: Carrier
Height: 5'5
Hair: Gray
Eyes: Light blue
Likes: Dancing, cooking, singing, sweets, cat and fluffy animals
Dislikes: hot temperature, when someone being so mad at him for no reason, fierce man.

Sam was an innocent man living in the apartment with his boyfriend until one day when his ex got mad at him and started hitting a smaller man. Sam begged for mercy, but he could see only the violence in that eyes. He almost died that night when he had a chance to call the police. His ex-boyfriend was arrested and ended up taking his time in the jail, but that couldn't heal a little man. Sam has become a coward, and He's scared of everything. He had no home after his ex was arrested, and Sam had been sent to the hospital after it. His nightmare was worst when the doctor found out that he was 3 months pregnant. Sam had no hope anymore. he wanted to die but the couldn't kill his own baby. He hated that man but he couldn't hate this little one inside his belly. Sam needed to stay at the hospital for checking up and taking care of both his wound and pregnancy, but he already had no idea with his life after this. He had no family, he had no friend here, and this is the darkest time in his life. He knew that he needed to move on but it was too hard to do that alone. He still has the nightmare from that night. He just hopes that someone will become the light that leads him from the darkness. Someone that may not exist, and he can only hope.

Sam sighed as the nurse help him to the wheelchair. It was the time for his first checkup with the doctor, but he wasn't ready. The hospital gown was thin and could barely hide his bruises. He couldn't remember anything when the nurse brought him to the doctor room. Sam was so scared, and confused with his life now. He rubbed his flat belly, looking down where the baby was growing. He kept asking himself why this had happened to him. He used to have a good relationship and they had already talked about having a child, but it had been ruined by the true side of his ex. Sam was interrupted by someone in front of him. Someone who was smiling at him. That smile which he loved. The doctor was there.
(Can you post that pic again in your first reply?, and I hope this is good enough haha)

[Image: 157714c834e9ebee2d6fe06808f0c570--sad-an...e-guys.jpg]
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Name: León Harris

Nickname: Leo
Postion: Seeder
Height: 6'1
Hair: black
Eyes: blue

It had been a rather long and exhausting shift at the hospital that day and León was already whishing to just head home and sleep as he has reaching almost 48 hours of not sleeping, as he had been called to tend to various emergencies and one of his patients had gone into labor and had his baby. León was just gathering his briefcase to head home when he received a call from the ER, they were sending a patient his way, had received a beating and was around three months pregnant, the nurse would bring his file, yet his colleague assured him thr man was rather in a delicate state.
As he ended thr call, Leon asked thr nurse to get his examination room ready again for an ER patient thst would be brought and leaving his briefcase on thr desk, he placed in his white coat once again.

"You should have brought him in a stretcher not a wheel chair" León said frowning looking at thr nurses, and while they helped Sam into the hospital bed, León read his file that had been opened for him in the ER. "Well Sam it's nice to meet you, I'm doctor Harris and I'll be your obgyn for today and latter if you still want me to see you. Dr Reynolds from ER wanted me to see you before you're you're hospitalized and taken to your room" he said kindly and smiling at the poor broken young man, whose face was so swollen he could barely distinguish his actual looks. "I'll be checking on your health during this gestation and how you baby is doing, so during this I'll be asking you to rise your gown and to touch some places that can be rather intimate, is that all right with you Sam? tell me how you're feeling" he asked kindly to reassure the poor man who seemed so scared that he seemed would just brake before him
[Image: cCNMMoU.jpg]
Just wanna insert the doctor's pic first haha
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sam nodded as the doctor said that. "H....hi, I'm Sam, n...nice to me you." He whispered softly, but didn't even look back at the doctor. Sam was so scared, especially with the man who had a bigger build like Leo. He knew that the doctor would never hurt him, but he couldn't control his body. He slowly raised his gown up as the doctor asked for that. His bruises were all over his body, but, luckily, his belly was hurting too much to affect the baby inside. "Hhh" He whimpered as the doctor stared touching his body. It started at the belly and would all over his body soon. "S....sorry" He apologized. He didn't want to make this noise but the nightmare was still there in his head.

(hope, its good enough haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(It's good, thanks for the picture I couldn't do it from the phone)

León tried not to flinch at the sight of how bad the bruises and injuries were in thr body of thr young man, not that he was not used to see this kind of trauma, yet he was always sensible to the pain of his patients and he could imagine Sam couldn't be too hrilled to be expecting with the given circumstances. León ran his hands gently through his abdomen and even if he tried to be gentle Sam seed to be in pain "I'm sorry, I will now do a sonogram of it'd all right with you. Did you knew you were pregnant?" he asked gently
Sam shook his head, trying to turn away since he almost cried out when he just thought about that night. "N....no, b...bt we had talked about having a baby. I...I don't understand." He finally cried out. Sam tried to keep it quiet, and wiped his tears away, but León could see it anyway. He looked back when León touched his face with his warm hand. He didn't know why but this bigger man in front of him could make him feel better. "No need to apologize, doctor. I'm fine. I hate that man but I can't hate my own heir. They're mine as well." He said with his shaking voice. Sam already fully had maternal instinct even he was 3 months now.

(Haha, it's fine. This should happen days after the nightmare night, right? since the bruises still remain. just another question. Do you do sex in your rp? I love it but we don't need to do that if you're not comfortable with it.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
León was sitting in a small stool by the bed and smiled "I know you are scared. I can see it, yet you're being very brave and mature at admiring your child is not to be blamed" he said softly Ans wrote some things down after he had felt his abdomen around "you're some pounds below thr weight we would need you to be in, but nothing that can be easily resolved" he said and then covered Sam's legs wirh a sheet and moved his shirt higher up "I'll run the ultrasound now, are you excited to hear the heartbeat of your baby?"
He nodded as the doctor said that. Sam didn't expect this to be this fast, but it could confirm that his baby was fine. He let out a soft moan when León spread the cold gel on his belly. It felt strange but he kinda like it. He smiled back when the doctor smiled at him. Sam didn't know why he had this good feeling with a man he met for just minutes. His heartbeat was raised when León started putting the tool on his belly and moved it around to see the baby inside. He couldn't see that clearly since he knew nothing about this but he could see something moving on the monitor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I know it still hurts, I'll be done fast, don't worry" he said as he moved thr wand around the bruised abdomen of his patient. "You see that?" he asked pointing to the form of a jelly bean "that's your baby" hw said and moved the wand around some more as a rapid heartbeat feels the room "it's a strong one, and don't worry it'd meant to be that rapid" León said smiling "the baby is doing okay, it's a miracle he's unscathed after..." he trailed off bit wanting to bring bad memories for him "do you have any questions about what's happening?" the doctor asked.
Sam didn't even know how to explain his feeling. His baby was there, and strong. He didn't want to say this, but it may strong because the baby father was so strong as well. He smiled when León tried to not mention about that nightmare. It was still bad for Sam, but not with his man in front of him. "Thanks, León" He stopped a bit, wasn't sure if he could call that. "Can I call your real name, doctor? and I don't have any question now. I just want to know if my baby is healthy, and that's enough." He said. "I'm not your only patient, doctor, that's fine," He added.

(I think we should make another scene after this one when León goes to visit Sam even when it's not his work time and then the scene when León asks Sam to live with him. Is that too fast?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
León was happy to see the wonder and amazement of his patient as he stared at thr small fetus in the screen, it was a relief to see that Sam wasn't taking it agaisnt his baby as many others did in his same position. He printed some pictures of the sonogram for Sam to keep and handed them to him. "You need to gain more weight as I said before, but he ir she is healthy. Still we will keep you for some days for observation before we send you home" hw said as he turned the machine off and handed a paper towel to Sam so he could clean the gel of his belly "it's fine you can call me by my name. Of you don't have other questions the nurse will take you up to your room and I'll be checking in you both while you remain in the hospital" he said kindly.

(no it's fine, I like the plan)
"Thanks, León. You're so nice to me." He said, giving his doctor a small smile. The nurse had come in in the minutes and Sam had been brought back to his room. It was a bit strange again when he was alone in the room. He didn't have many friends here, and his family was far from here and might take a bit time to be there. He sighed, looking around the empty room. The only thing that didn't make him let out a cry it the baby's photo. He needed to be stronger for his baby, and he didn't know why sometimes León's face had popped out in his mind.

It was days after Sam had stayed here. he had got a lot of treatments. Not just physical, but mental treatment. Sam slowly recovered, but the nightmare still remained. It might take longer time than his body to recover, but he just hoped to be better. He had talked with León frim time to time, mostly during the checkup. The doctor was so nice to him and they had talked about other things sometimes.

(Should I make Sam as the homeless after this or not? I mean, I'll just mention about it before León ask him to stay with him lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(you can make him homeless right away if you like best :))

León went to see him every day, sometimes even more than once as he had noticed thst thr young man was alone and no family or friends had come to visit him. Physically he was recovering and under the diet he had instructed for him in thr hospital he had gained a a couple of pounds already. He had noticed how scared he was sometimes, specially with other men and for some reason he felt this need to protect the younger man.

"Well you're finally going home Sam" León said entering the small hospital room and seeing Sam in bed in his normal clothes "You should be happy to leave us, nobody likes hospitals" he joked to try and lift his spirits
(I don't think he should be homeless. Maybe Sam shows how he's so scared of living alone, so León ask him to stay with him? I think León should reveal his feeling a bit as he asks for that. Maybe not that much like he'll ask Sam to be his lover, but just something good between him and his patients.)

Sam sighed as León said that. He did have his old apartment, but he was so scared of living alone. "At least, this place is better than my place. I...I mean, at least, I have some friends here." He whispered, wiping the tears from his eyes. He couldn't stop it now. "Will I see you again, León? I mean not as the doctor." He asked, trying to smile at the bigger man. He didn't know how to explain this feeling. He was still scared of loving someone, so he couldn't tell if he like this bigger man, but, at least, Sam felt a lot better when León was around.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(okay I understand)

He noted the tears and that made him feel thr need to make things better some how "Sam... your ex boyfriend is in jail" he whispered wondering of that was what was scaring him, yet as he said those words we could tell that was not completely it "Will you... be in your own? or are you staying with family?" he inquired and smiled gently a bit surprised he wanted to see him not as the doctor only "my schedule os rather complicated but I always male. time. for friends" hw said smiling
"I'll live alone in this big city, León. It may be hard, but I should try for my baby." He whispered softly, but couldn't stop crying yet. He shouldn't reveal all his fear to the man that he just met for days. At least, they were friend now. "thanks for taking care of me León. I may need your help sometimes." He didn't now what to say for more. He rubbed his flat belly, smiling at the only one thing he had now. He life would start again, but something he just wanted someone to be the light leading him out from the darkness.
PM me If you want to RP. 
León placed his hand in his back to comfort him "crying won't help your baby and you both ate recovering" the doctor said "well now that you mentioned it I'm living on my own as well. I lost my roommate" it was clearly a lie "I could use someone to split thr bills you know? I'm still paying my student loans and as an upper card I can keep a closer eye in my patient" he offered deciding to word it in that manner so it would not offend him "have you been dizzy today?" he inquired about symptoms if morning sickness as before Sam hadn't known of his pregnancy yet dome symptoms must have been there.
Sam shook his head as León asked about his morning sickness. "It was bad yesterday, but not today," He said, letting a soft moan when León rubbed his back gently. That big warm and felt so good on his back. He took a bit time thinking about that room with León. In fact, León was a stranger, but he couldn't reject that he loved when León was around. "I don't have work now. My boyfriend asked me to be a housewife for him, and I did. I'm so stupid" he cried again, thinking back when his ex told him that he would take care of all the bills and wanted Sam to take care of his apartment and his boyfriend. "I should fid the work now, but I may take sometimes." He wasn't brave to ask for living without taking care of any bills.

(Of course they're just friend now, but what do you want Sam to work during his pregnancy? Most of my seeder want my carrier to be just housewife or work at home, but I don't mind if you have some idea)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(I don't mind you being a stay at home dad, you said he likes cooking? perhaps he could do some baking to earn some cash)

"Hey don't say that, you're not stupid at all, you were in love and that's nothing to be sorry for or ashamed" he said and smiled "I don't mind you don't have a job, right now best thing you can do is rest and finish recovering, my offer still stands, we can make each other company" he said smiling at him gently "I'm sorry did I touched one if your injuries?" he asked noticing thr small moan of the younger man.
(Hehe, that's cute. anyway, I prefer to use the term of mommy, wife for my carrier since it's a bit clear to me. Haha I usually use wife for my carrier after he gets married, mm we can play that maybe after the baby is born.)

Sam shook his head, smiling at the bigger man. "You haven't touched any of it, but I just like how you're doing this. Thanks, León" He said, smiling. "Yeah, I can still do anything for you. I was a housewife for a year, so I can take care of your place." He said, thinking back when he had prepared everything for his ex. He had cooked the breakfast and dinner for him, and they were once having a good time together. "Don't worry, I won't be your problem, León, and thanks for accepting a stranger like me" He just told about his true feeling. It might just him that had a good feeling but that was enough.

(I think we should skip for a bit after this scene maybe a week after they live together. Sam will take care of everything in his house, but sometimes he has serious morning sickness and needs some help from his roommate that's where they start having closed relationship)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 9,880 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Dark and Dangerous Woods (closed with Citus) michime 27 2,673 01-03-2019, 01:38 AM
Last Post: michime
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 8,129 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  Clinc for Mpreg Births. (All Open but only one at a time during the birth) roseie1991@yahoo.com 322 61,857 06-16-2018, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer25
  C Closed with Moony Garix 22 2,083 12-18-2017, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Garix
  Saving the humankind (close with Dots) Namiryuu 58 10,118 05-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Namiryuu
  C Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1) labprotocol 84 16,987 03-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Light and Dark with MasterNeko Roxas Atlas 5 1,166 11-03-2016, 07:11 AM
Last Post: MasterNeko
  the expected time (private midi94) jrcash 39 8,964 10-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  first time birther (closed) misty120preggo 16 4,175 05-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Last Post: misty120preggo