Closed Closed with Moony
Name: Brandon Morris
Description: 6' even, medium build, brown hair, blue eyes
Extra Info: just got graduated college, works in sales

Brandon stood in the bathroom looking at the pregnancy test. He had taken three, and they all were positive. There was a slight chance that they all were wrong, but he knew that was wishful thinking. He subconsciously rubbed his still flat belly, as he called his girlfriend to tell her the news.
Name: Helene
Description : 5'5, small build, olive skin, black long hair and hazel eyes.
Extra info: she's a lawyer and works with a prestigious firm

Helene had just arrived home from a long day at work. As soon as she entered their apartment she took off her high heels and left her bag in the couch and saw her boyfriend coming out of the room they shared when he could stay over "Hey you came. early, is everything okay?"
"Hi dear," Brandon said nervously. "How was your day?" he asked, trying to ease into the topic. Helene knew that he was hiding something, but didn't know what.
"It was long, I'm. just glad to be home" she said rubbing her feet to try to ease the pain of them, before she went over thr kitchen for a glass of water "you look.. tense Brandon did something happened?"
"Honey..." he muttered nervously, "You better sit down for his," he said, as he took the glass of water.
Helene couldn't understand what was all this about but complied and took a seat in the couch facing her boyfriend "Brandon what is it? is this about your job interview?" she asked totally lost of what he wanted to talk about.
"No, its not that," he said, as he struggled to say the words, as his eyes moved toward the floor. "Dear, I'm pregnant," he blurted out.
Helene was shocked at the words as they were not expected in the least. "You're..." she trailed off as she stood up and took a good look at him trying to figure of it was a joke, yet saw it was not Ans he seemed scared. Gently she reached for his hand and took it between hers "Are you afraid I'll be angry or leave you alone?" Helene asked trying to get him to see her in the eye.
"I mean... it is expected, we weren't trying," he said, ashamed of his current condition, and not knowing what to say.
"But I hope you know Zim not only in the good times" I whisper even if I was still nervous and surprised
"I know,.." said Brandon. "It's just, I'm sorry this happened."
Helene smiled gently and gently kissed his forehead "Hey... it's all. right we'll figure this out together Brandon" she said taking both his hands and trying to smile.
"I love you, dear," Brandon muttered, as he hugged his girlfriend. "Do you think we are ready to have a child?" he asked.
she grinned brightly at him and nodded as she cupped his face "I think it was not. planned but isn't that of a bad time, I have a steady job and we're young" she said smiling "so... You're sure you're expecting?"
"Yes," Brandon said, feeling better now that Helene seemed excited about the pregnancy. "I took three pregnancy tests and the were all positive, I'm pretty sure that I am. There is a very slight chance that my hormones are just off, but I'm 99% sure," said Brandon, "Do you really think this is a good time?"
"I'm sure Brandon, I. don't want you to stress about this anymore" I said softly "I love you and will be by your side through this. We should also think of making you a doctor's appointment tog rt you in proper prenatal care"
"I love you too," said Brandon, as he put his arm around her. "Are you sure that this is a good time though? I need to find a full time job, and being pregnant isn't going to make my job search any easier."
"We might have to consider you perhaps searching for a job till after thr baby is born." she said thinking the matter over "What about you? is this something you want now? you just graduated college"
"Well...," he said nervously, "I just haven't had time to think about it. I always thought that we would married before I had a baby."
Helene smiled at her younger boyfriend and kissed his lips in an attempt to reassure him. She could understand that he could be scared and thrown off by the current situation. She herself was still trying to get her head around the idea that she would be a mother and that Brandon was indeed pregnant with their first child, yet she felt it was her duty and responsability to stay strong and rational and make sure that what needed to be done would be done, and make sure they kept moving forward.
"if you think it over love, we've never trully have gone according to plan, we even met by accident. I lost my train and has to wait by your side for thr next one remeber? our first date was crappy too because things didn't went according to plan, when I was about to ask you to be my boyfriend it was all ruined caused you found some things I wrote down that I wanted to tell you at the moment. "Helene smiled and took his hands" my point is things for us have never been planned, yet we've managed and they have comed for the better "she said" so... do I msle that appoint for you? "

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,974 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,207 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,141 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,880 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,042 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,901 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8