No more slave (c/w bhdire8)
Name: Rin aka slave no. 99
Appearance: White skin, Brown hair, Green eyes, Slender build with a little muscle but big belly with a baby.
Personally: Kind, caring, optimistic

Rin was sitting in the big glass room at the center of the club where any rich people could come and found some entertainments. He used to sit in the middle of the room months ago before that night when he got pregnant from a man who broke the rule. He was at the corner of the glass room now and no one could even see him. His belly was big already but he knew nothing about his pregnancy except he was 7 months with a baby. He didn't get any checkup, and he didn't even know what would happen after the baby was born. He wanted to protect his baby but it was impossible when he was the only slave here in the club. It was in the future far far away when the natural pregnancy was rare and Rin could even see some people looked at him like a strange creature. No one really cared about him here, but Rin couldn't go anywhere. He couldn't even remember anything before he got here. He had heard that There were two types of slave here, some of them were willing to do that by themselves and loved the work here when he was in another group when the club got a young boy from anywhere and deleted his memory before forcing him to be a slave here. It felt bad that even in this ages, there was still a very dark side like this. He had never gone anywhere, never had relaxing time like others had. All his life was on the deepest side of this city, and no one could do anything.

Rin was so surprised when a guard called him from the door of the glass room which meant someone had paid for him to entertain that person. He hadn't done this for months and the club didn't seem to be happy about it. He walked slowly to the door and no one there even wanted to help him. Rin couldn't walk properly with his big belly in the middle of his body although he was wearing only the lingerie, making his belly with the movement inside was so obvious. 

He walked slowly thought all rich people to the private room zone which was only for the people who paid lots of money. Rin couldn't even keep his balance when the guard was pushing him forward from time to time, and he could even imagine him fall in any second if he wasn't careful. Rin had finally stopped in front of the one room where the guard told him to and he was surprised that it was one of the biggest rooms there. He couldn't imagine how any person would pay lots of money for him or that person had paid for many slaves and he was one of them. Rin opened the door slowly, looking into the room before walking slowly inside. He flinched when the guard had closed the door. He had nowhere to go now, and anything could happen in any second. He turned to the bard inside the room when he could hear someone was drinking there. Rin had expected a name with lots of desire, but surprisingly what he saw was a good looking man with a nice smile. He didn't know why this man had paid for him but he didn't look bad compared with other customers.

(Hey, I hope this is good enough. Forgive me if I did something wrong, it was such a long time sinc elast time I did this lol)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(hey sorry i intended to wait last night, but i fell asleep LOL)

Name: Oliver
Appearance: Dark hair, brown eyes, he was a general, but when the war ended, he retired from the public's eyes and lived a quiet life. he had been searching for someone who would make his life complete. He felt like he was always empty in the inside after the fighting was over, and he no longer had targets and duty in his daily life.

Oliver was feeling exceptionally agitated after another failed attempt of gathering that was in fact, matchmaking. The experience last night was horrible, the noisy and nosy ladies were just chattering themselves, askng him bluntly to show off his muscles and scars from the war. He had to use all his self-restraint to stay on teh table.

wiht such an annoying night previously, Oliver was in need of some ways to relieve his tension. He chose to come here, the club. He had been a member, and appreciated how this club kept all its clients' identity a secret. he was tired of people screaming at him like he was some celebrity being a war hero - he wasn't. He was just a genearl tired of killing other people iwth high-tech machines.

Seeing through the glass window, he was surprised by the figure sitting at the far corner. Usually people conceive through technology, but here there was, a slave who was obviously not intended to get pregnant, carrying a large bump with him. There was something in his eyes as well, those green orbs that spoke of fear and yearn for love. The general found himself smitten. he wasnted to get to know this little thing and knew of his story. Oliver didn't understand why but he was filled with this overwhelming urge to protect him.

He waited in the largest room for the little guy after he had made the "order". When the door opened, he was first seeing a belly - then a boy. yes, this little one looked more like a boy than a man, even though he knew he was an adult. He came forward, and saw the slave flinched. The genearl was used to this, he was so tall, and sometimes he was said to have a bloody smell on him from his years on the battelfield, so he stopped and knelt down, making himself look smaller, before approaching the slave some more.

"hello. i am Oliver. what's your name?" He asked, as gently as he could, and reached out a hand for the slave to take.

(haha you are doing really good! thanks for making the thread ;))
Rin flinched when Oliver had knelt down before him. He took his hand and looked down at the older man before he said. "Sir, please stand up. This is not good." He said, looking at Oliver. Rin could see the scar on his face but it looked different from other customers he had met. That brown eyes were scaring anymore, in fact, it looked kind while it was watching him. "I...I'm Rin or slave number 99, Sir, please to mee you here." He said, trying to keep everything normal but Oliver could clearly see how Rin was frightened after all these months without meeting the customer. Rin never wanted this worn and he couldn't even remember his last name. Both of them knew that the memory of the slave would be deleted since he was young, and Rin didn't even know if this was his real name.

Rin walked slowly to the bar with some help from Oliver. He could still remember how to entertain the man but it didn't want to do that anymore. The chair was quite high at the bar, and Oliver almost lifted Rin as he helped his slave to sit there. Rin reached out his hands, getting a glass for his master before asked. "What do you want to drink, Sir? Everything here is free for the VIP like you" He said as he usually did, but It was so obvious that he didn't want to do it, and he was tired already from just walking there. Rin didn't have the time to rest although h no one had paid for him, and he couldn't imagine how he could handle this when his belly got even bigger.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Nice to meet you Rin." Oliver smiled at him. It was adorable, seeing Rin tried to push himself up to sit at the chair, but he was short, his belly large and heavy. Oliver half lifted him up to the chair, holding his waist, and made him.comfortable. "i am fine. You dont have to treat me with anything. How about you? Serve yourself with anything you want. Ermm...." oliver glanced at what was offered on the bar, finding most of them to be liquor and spirits. He fidgeted since none of them would be suitable for Rin, making his offer sound ridiculous. He searchdd through the bottles again, even searching inside the fridge, and sighed in relief when he found a jar of orange juice for making cocktails.

"How about juice?" Oliver came back and poured out a glass, offering it to Rin, but he seemed only trembling even harder when Oliver came close to him.

Oliver took a step back to avoid frightening thr slave any further. He lookrd so nervous the gene felt bad for him. "Ok, i am not coming close to.you... so, err, let's talk? Does it feel good sitting here? Or do you want to get to the bed?" Oliver asked very gently, but it looked likr the slave was again misunderstanding, because Rin went so pale and his hands trembled. The slave was shaking when he reached his own collar and tried to remove his own clothes.
Rin flinched when Oliver had mentioned about the bed since the knew the only thing that could be done there and he didn't even know how to do that with his big belly. "W...we can go to the bed, let me help you take off your clothes." He said as he usually did but his voice was obviously sad and worried. Rin reached to his collar and sighed as he knew that the master was the only one being able to take it off. He was a bit shocked when Oliver had finally grabbed his hands, but instead of helping Rin to take his clothes off, the big man in front of him was trying to stop what he was doing there.

RIn didn't really understand what Oliver was trying to do, but this man in front of him didn't seem to want to have sex now. Rin finally let Oliver get cloer to him and received a glass with the orange juice from him. "I...I'm sorry master, I haven't done this for months. I'm so sorry for you that pay money for getting me here, b..ut.I..I" He was scared to say that he couldn't do this anymore. Rin knew that he couldn't feel from this place. He didn't even know if he would have a chance to see his own baby.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oliver was puzzled at first, not really knowing what the slave was trying to do. then he understood. he reached up to hold Rin's hands - they were trembling quite seriously - and he felt for him. This poor pregnant boy was trying to please him, to fulfill what he considered to be his job. This poor boy was just convinced that tonight would be a horrible night where he would be forced to offer hismelf up.

Oliver sighed and held Rin's hands in his own palm - his hands were so small he could easily clutch them both in his hand at once - and pulled them off his collar. He shook his head slowly and said. "no, i don't mean this. i wanted to say the bed might feel more comfortable to you than the chair." he handed over Rin the orange juice. "though if you preferred it here, we could stay here. you don't need to get close to me,if it iwll make you feel more comfortable, i can even sit further away." the general offered, looking at Rin striaght into his eyes to let the slave know he wasn't joking. "all i wanted to do was talk."
Rin had finally cried out as Oliver said that. He had never met a man which this kind heart before in these years being a slave. He wiped his tears, looking back at the bigger man who was still there a bit far from him. Oliver seemed to know how to handle this situation when he didn't move even closer but let Rin had his time for a moment.Rin took a sip of juice before putting it down on the bar again. "Y...You can be here, master, this room is yours now." He said, trying to stop crying which was really hard for Rin now. He was alone for all these months, and he didn't even know the gender of his baby.

It took a moment till Rin could stop his tear and he was glad that Oliver was still there having lots of patient with him. Rin rubbed his collar with one hand, feeling the bruise with how it hadn't been taken off for a very long time. "We can talk now, Master. Thanks for giving me the time. You're so kind to me." He said, trying to smile although his face was still wet.

(Hmm, since you mention that Rin is quite small now, but maybe not too much? Maybe his height is around Oliver's shoulders or a bit more?, but yeah he is so thin now, but I'm sure that Oliver will feed him well and make his lover become a healthy mommy with glowy and soft skin hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha ok. shoulder height would be nice. Oliver was strong enough anyway, even if Rin was of the same height as him, he could easily manhandle him as well)

Only Oliver himself knew how hard he had to control himself from wiping away rin's tears. He had to stop himsefl from doing that - to touch a stranger's face was so intimate an action, he was sure it would only frighten Rin further. He squeezed his fists tight, imaginign howlife must be for Rin to be crying over his simple words. He must have endured a lot of pain and suffering, even though he was so young himself.

"it's ok, take your time." Oliver smiled at Rin, urging him to take another sip of the orange juice with hand gesture. "you are safe for now... have you...." Oliver was about to ask Rin of his pregnancy, when he saw the bruises under Rin's collar. the mark angered him a lot - he couldn't believe such a beautiful boy, so pliant and obedient, was treated so cruelly. it was entirely unnecessary. Rin was behaving so well, he coudn't believe the club still found it necessary to fit the collar on him for so long. 'wait a second... i will make a phone call. drink your juice, i will be back very quickly.' He smiled at Rin, controlling his rage, planning to call the manager of the club to buy Rin. He could not just let this poor pregnant boy suffer any longer in this place.
Rin had looked around the room while Oliver was leaving him to call someone which he couldn't hear from there. He couldn't think if the reason why this man had paid so much money for him tonight. He knew how expensive this room was and only the popular slaves would have the chance to join here. He sighed when he thought about his life after this. Rin didn't want to this night to end, in fact, he didn't want to live here anymore, but there was no way for him. He rubbed his belly as the baby inside gave him a slight kick. It was still lucky that his baby didn't cause him much problem, in fact, it was quite nice to its mother. "I know, you don't like this place too, right? but we have no choice, we don't really have a choice." He talked to his belly which he didn't even know if it was a boy or girl. He hated that man who did this to him, but he couldn't hate his own heir. It was sad to know that he might not even have a chance to meet his baby after it was born.

Rin's price wasn't that high anymore since no one wanted a man with baby inside and even after he gave birth, the club couldn't hide his profile. The manager seemed to be very surprised how Oliver had decided to but Rin since it was a bit rare for someone to buy slave now, especially with Oliver who lots of people knew him as both the hero of the war and the successful businessman. (Just wanna add this part for a bit haha)

(Yeah I see, Hmm, Oliver may be the strongest seeder from all our rps, right? ;) )
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha oh well he's a discharged solider, so it also made sense right? and yes i like the idea of him being a successful businessman, give him plenty of money to spend on Rin and their future baby...babies ;))

Oliver was an experienced enough businessman that he knew how to negotiate with the manager. After the shock at first, the manager realised how much the general must like this slave, and asked for a price that was astronomical. Before the pregnancy Rin had attracted quite some clients who were drawn to his natural innocence and lovely body, but since his belly started showing, he had rarely taken any client. Though now, the maanger was asking for a price that would be enough to buy the most popular slave for his entire life.

Oliver just stared at the manager, who soon realised he was making a mistake trying to take advantage from the genearl. It was true that simply by his gaze, Oliver could make someone cry. the manager himself reduced his price, until he finally crumbled under the intense gaze of Oliver and gave a reasonable figure. "deal. please pack Rin's things, i want them ready in my limo as soon as the session is finished." the genearl said and turned back into the room. he didn't want to see this coward any longer.

"hey." Oliver smiled seeing Rin was talking to his belly. He looked so sweet, holding his belly with both his hands. The little slave was startled, and looked up with his big round eyes at him. "it's done. i am back. so, tell me something about you? what color do you like?" Oliver prompted gently, wanting to make it more comfortable for Rin.
(Hehe, I see, hmmm, I can't wait for their babymoon at somewhere so fancy and high technology. ;))

Rin looked up at his master and gave Oliver a weak smile as he asked that. No one had ever asked this kind of question with him, even with the most customers, they just wanted sex and entertainment for their slave. Rin took a bit time, thinking about it since he had really thought about this as well. "Hmm, I like blue, Sir, the ocean blue I've heard that the real ocean is so good. Is that true, Sir?" He asked with his bright eyes. Although Rin was almost 23 now, he had never gone anywhere but this club. He looked at Oliver once more when the bigger man took his hand and gave Rin was a warm smile. Rin was so innocent and that was what Oliver could see from what he had talked about. Rin didn't really know how to respond that but he wasn't scared of his man anymore. "In fact, I don't really have the color I really like or hate, Sir. How about you?" He asked. His hand was still rubbing his big belly, and Oliver could also see the movement inside.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha yea, hmm, maybe somewhere that's made of glass entirely, floating over in the ocean - or better, deep underwater?)

Oliver wanted to sigh. This little man was so innocent and from his question, he pitied the young man who was ripped of the chance to explore the world. He nodded, taking Rin's hand, he just played iwth it, looking at his fingers, admiring his fingertips. "yes, the ocean's beautiful. some of it had been polluted very badly, but after the war the government had been pumping much more resources into conserving and reversing what damage we had done to it. If you want, i will bring you to see it yourself." He smiled warmly at Rin, his features softened. he never knew he had such a soft side himself, but towards Rin, he only wanted to cherish and protect him.

"what do you like to eat then?" he asked, tilting his head to look at Rin curiosuly. he didn't really know if Rin was offered proper food. There were concentrated canned food that was a replacement of real food, and there were also alternative nutrition injections that would settle the basic needs of a human - but that would not make one feel full. it would just make the human body unable to feel hunger.
(Hehe he can have like a big house in the city under ocean but I think the private island is good too, what do you think? Maybe they can visit the under-ocean which isn't far from there too. I think, in the far future when the technology is really good, the people will seek something basic sometimes, and the private island can be very expensive to have but Oliver can have so many with how successful his business is. Hmm, I can see people seeking the holiday with just sitting on the beach and enjoying the view. We can even make them visit the city in the sky too. there are lots of things we can play hehe)

Rin didn't really understand when Oliver had mentioned how he might bring Rin to the ocean. He didn't even know how to talk about it since he would never have a chance to get out of here. Rin took a bit time, thinking about the food he liked when Oliver asked that. He didn't really have a chance to have a real food for months now. "As you know, Sir. We have can food and the injection here. The slave will get some rewards when they make a good money, but as you know. I haven't done that for months, so I get only tje injection now. I like meat, Sir although I have had it only once in my life. I wish I can try the different type of it, b..u.t" Rin sighed, looking down at his belly again. He knew that what he was talking was impossible here. He looked up when Olive seemed to move closer to him. It seemed that the bigger man even wanted to pull this little man to his embrace, but that could be too much for Rin now. He smiled at the Oliver, looking back at his master. He hoped that he would meet him again in the future. "What about you Sir? I'm sure that you have tried lots of things in your life. What's your favorite?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yea sure, why not! It would be fun :))

Oliver saw how confused Rin lookrd when he mentioned bringing him away, but didnt explain any further. He was suddenly afraid, not sure if Rin would welcome his decision of bringing him home. However, when he heard Rin had been only eating canned food and injections all his.life, he knew that decision must be good for Rin, whether or not he liked. It was so cruel for the club here to treat their slave like that, Oliver just had to help Rin escape from here.

He felt so bad for Rin, who told him he had only had meat once in his life. He sighed and wanted so much to embrace him, but he controleld himself. What he wanted might not be what Rin wanted, and certainly Oliver didnt want to scare the slave away. He took Rin's hand and squeezed it. "I like meat as well. And i also eat canned food and injections a lot. I was a soldier before, and up front in the battlefield, we also didnt have much choice. I can teach you about all the food we have though, if you want." He smiled at Rin and caressed his hand with his thumb, just rubbing it. He knew it would be a long journey for Rin to merge into the real world again, but Oliver was willing to be his guide in this.
(Hehe, I can see Rin sitting on Oliver's lap on the beach while his lover is rubbing his belly. We should make the island quite and nice, so when they want something fun, they can go to the underwater town.)

"W...what do you mean, you can teach me, Sir? Will you come back here again? but we don't have anything here, or if they have, it isn't mine." He said with his sad face. He knew that the popular slaves had a better life in this could but not something like him. He smiled when Oliver told him that he was a soldier, and Rin wasn't surprised how his master had such a nice and thick build. "Are you a soldier? I've never met the soldier before, but I'm happy to meet you, master. We don't have war now, but this would be impossible without the soldiers like you." He said, smiling. Normally, the slave would never know the details of the clients, and it was nice for Rin that someone had believed him enough to tell that. He sighed as he thought about his life here since he didn't even know what would happen to him and his baby. He didn't even know if he would be able to pass through the labor here. It wasn't strange at all if anything could happen since this club didn't provide any medical checkup for him. "Sir, I know this may sound strange, but can you come back again sometime in the future?" He said as the tears dropped from his eyes. Rin just wanted someone who he could talk with, someone who didn't look at him like an animal.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yes that would be perfect... by the way i am so sorry for teh delay. had been so busy at work... i am just taking a break now HAHA so fed up with work and i just want to break away from it...)

"what if i am not coming back..." Oliver said, and when he saw Rin's extremely sad look, he quickly completed his sentence. "what if i am bringing you away from here? Rin? would you be happy to be away from here? I have made arragenemtns... if you don't like it, i can always arragne for some place else to live for you. though now, I have officailly purchased you from the club. you are no longer stuck here... there will be no other clients, never." Oliver said, looking straight itno Rin's eyes as he told him that, letting him know he wasn't joking at all. "you are goint o be free... no longer a slave. you would have no more relationship wiht this club. Then if you want to stay with me, I can teach you everything you want, show you everything you want to see. I can show you what's the world like, just, say yes please, Rin." he said, finding himself quite stupid for asking, but he wanted to know what Rin think about the idea.
(haha, I understand. Will you be always this busy? or just this period of time)

Rin was shocked with that question from his master. His hands were shaking and he didn't even know what to say now. Rin cried even harder with both joy and confusion. "I...I will, master. I will stay with you. I can do nothing now, but I promise, I'll try to learn as much as I can, master." Rin said with his shaking voice. He couldn't imagine why Oliver had helped him from here. This big man might just want Rin to be only his slave, but it was still better than here. He looked up again when Oliver wiped his tears with his big hand. He could feel the warmth of his man, and it made him feel calm and nice. He didn't know what would happen after this, but he was sure that this could be a better choice. "M...master, I think this is too much for me to ask, but can I get the checkup for my baby too? I...I want to know, at least its gender, please." He said, looking down at his belly. Rin didn't even know the gender of the baby that was kicking inside his belly. He wanted to raise this baby himself, but he didn't know if he could.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(just this period is particularly bad. later should be better.)

"of course.. i will bring you to the hospital once we have settled. i think they need to give you a thorough examination, not just onyour baby, but on you as well." Oliver said with worry. the club treated its slave harsher than Oliver thought - he knew from how they forced their slave on canned food and injections alone - and he wanted to make sure Rin was alright as well. "and yes we will know the gender of the baby soon. are you close to delivering the baby?" Oliver asked, looking at Rin's bump curiously, but didn't reach out to touch it. he would give Rin time to adjust, Oliver didn't want to rush into things, and risk scaring Rin off. "your belly looks big... do you remember how long ago... " he stopped, hoping he didn't remind Rin of painful history on when the baby was conceived.
(At least, glad to hear that hehe. Don't forget to take care of yourself ;))

Rin nodded as Oliver said that. He didn't want to remember that night, but it was different with this baby. He rubbed his belly where the baby was still kicking before looked at his master. "I can't remember correctly, but it's around 7 months. I still have a time before this baby will be born." He said, looking down at his belly again. His belly looked even too big since his body was thin, and he knew that he needed to get more weight in this remaining months. "I wanna raise my baby, master. I can do everything for you. Please let me raise my baby. It's the only family I've left" He said, looking back at Oliver. Normally, the unwanted babies would be given to the adopting system due to how the natural pregnancy was rare and some people didn't want to get pregnant themselves, but this was not for Rin. This baby had half of his blood and he couldn't do anything bad to his baby.

(Hey, I think you have mentioned the scene when Oliver misunderstood that Rin wanna leave him and gives his baby to adoption, but can I make Rin obviously show that he want to live with Oliver and raise his baby? Hmm, I can change if you still wanna play that scene, I just like this way for more hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(thanks :) you are so sweet... and a new profile pic! i remember these 2 characters.. rabbit and tiger? i am not sure what that comic is about, but there are tonnes of artwork on them in Pixiv ;))

Oliver pulled Rin closer to himself, sighing. "so it's 7 months... you really love the baby a lot, don't you?" he smiled at Rin. Oliver gazed at Rin and raised his hand. He wanted to brush away some stray hair that is blocking Rin's eyes, but he felt Rin flinched. The slave squeezed his eyes shut and held his belly like he was protecting the baby. It took Oliver a second to figure it out - Rin must be used to clients slapping him on his face, he thought Oliver was also doing the same. He dropped his hand and sighed. "of course... you will be able to raise your baby if you want. you will be able to make the decision for yourself. From now on, you will be the master of your own life." Oliver said gently, keeping his voice gentle so the slave wouldn't be scared.

(yes sure, no problem. so for how they confess their feelings to each other, what about Oliver's heading out for a business trip, and Rin misunderstood he was leaving for a very long time, so when Oliver told him that, Rin just held the bottom of his shirt, stayed silent but stubbornly not let Oliver go? haha I hope that wouldn't make Rin too childish?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,710 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,081 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,649 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,066 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,784 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,072 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,337 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,940 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,928 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,838 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM