Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8)
The young waiter was pregnant, but not obviously so, even when he was nearing his third trimester it helped that he was a bigger guy. Not just skin and bones, he had been putting on weight since high school and now was in the above average ratio for men his height. Which wasn't that high either way, he guess that was what helped him be such a highly regarded waiter, he was unseen and unheard all at the same time. Yet this day was just not his day, he had gotten put on busboy duty for lunch and had to deal with the rush of businessmen and women flooding in from the district a block away.

He knew he was getting sick when half way through the hour he could barely breathe, he had been carrying dishes to and from the kitchen sink. Reese could barely stand when he snuck away to the bathroom to cram himself into one of the stalls, locking the door and grimacing. The college student struggled to untie his apron and get out of his stiff uniform before he passed out. Yet, it was useless trying, he ended up sobbing in frustration as he tried unbuttoning his shirt.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philippe had escaped into the toilet, mainly for a break from the endless babbling of his lunch date today. He had started regretting to entertain this business partner as soon as he began detailing his "voyage" in Central Amercia that sounded exactly like what's taken out from Indiana Jones. Being the eldest and only son of Phillippe Hart Sr., he had started taking up his elder father's business as soon as he returned from his service. He was just building his own.network now and perhaps the man he waz eating with today should not be counted in his future web of relation.

He was startled by the sobbing he heard the minute he entered, and as an ex-marine, there's something that his family usually quoted as "heroic trait" that never went away no matter how many times he suffered from it. He knocked on the only occupied stall in the toilet and asked. "Hey Mister, you alright in there?"
Resse startled when he heard the voice from behind the stall door, he shrank into the small place eiven more and panted as he leaned against the wall. His eyes shut tightly for a moment, his bindings were to tight and he could barely think straight with the lack of oxygen to his brain. "N-No."He said,"But I don't th-think you can help me."He began to sink down against the wall to sit, but stopped himself when he went completely numb beneath his torso,"Mnf-"He bit his lip and groaned lightly, tilting his head back against the wal as he struggled to stand up straight again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
How desperate the voice sounded made Philppe frown. "You sure about that? Sir, you sounded like you are in serious trouble. I could help if you would just open the door." He asked with a gentle voice. The groan he heard had him made the decision. Taking out a coin he decided to just open the door by himself. The quarter did the trick and within seconds he was in the stall to find the man in distress to be a waiter. He got to his knees and held the man steady. "Sir? Are you alright?" He saw his attempt in taking off his clothes and helped him by unbuttoning his shirt further down.
Reese looked up when the door opened and looked confused when he saw the other man, he stood with the help of his hands and grimaced deeply. As he bit his lip, looking down to watch as the other took care of his shirt, revealing the tight corset binding his middle. This one had strong metal clasps that looked ready to pry open at any moment with the way the fabric stretched to it's limits. He didn't speak any more, feeling as if he would pass out if he did as everything was taken off, slowly until finally he had been released finally. His red marred stomach, smooth and spidered with blue veins took up the space of his lap,"I shouldn't have worked over time."He complained, looking up from the grotesque shape of his middle, or what he considered grotesque with how fat he had become. Or was plump the better word for it?
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Whats... what's wrong with you?" Philippe looked at how the belly of the waiter just popped out when he removed the restricting looking corset. "Is it... some medical condition? Ascites? Did you have any checks on that?" The belly was intimidating with the red lines of the corset and the blue veins made it look like something right form an alien movie. "Which is the hospital you visited? I could take you there. You aren't looking well at all now." Philippe asked feeling sorry for the man, making up a story for him already. Must be a man who's diagnosed with some serious disease, but still needing the job to make ends meet which led to this horrible looking restraints trying to hide his condition from everyone else.
Reese blushed darkly as he looked up at the other man, he looked away as his hands moved to cradle his round middle that was almost soft and pliable beneath his palms,"N-No... I dunno what it is."He shook his head as he looked down at his oddly shaped belly,"I can't. Th-The hospital is too expensive for what I get from my pay."Reese licked his lips as he caught his breath slowly, letting his head fall back against the tile wall and pressing his hand into his stomach,"No hospital, I can't-"He shook his head again,"But, my shift is over... i would love to get a ride home if you could."He said quietly, looking up at the stranger as he attempted to close his shirt back again, looking down as he did.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh course. You sure you don't want to go to the hopsital? This.... this couldn't be normal." Philippe glanced down and attempted to help the waiter up. He caught sight of his nametag and asked again. "Reese? If you don't mind... I have some connections with the local hospital and I could take you for a quick checkup. At least you needed to know what's going on. How long have this appeared?" He asked with a frown, heaving the man up. The shirt couldn't possibly come back together without the corset, and Phillipe just moved Reese's trying hands away. "That's not going to work. Do you have anyone who you needed to report to? Perhaps a change of clothes? I would wait for you outside in a minute." He suggested, deciding to notify his business parter about his departure instead of just ditching him.
Reese nodded quickly,"I-I'm sure. I'm sure."He said, cradling his middle as he was helped up, his firm belly jiggled when he moved and he almost felt like what santa would look like without the beard and the suit,"no!"He said firmly,"No hospitals, please. I just want to get home."He left out the part he was going to say about eating an entire tub if ice cream as he fell asleep binge watching netflix, as he struggled to stand up straight, he felt like a pregnant woman without tits,"It's gotten bigger... I guess... I started growing about four...five months ago."He grimaced as he almost lost his balance, panting heavily when he was finally brought up to his feet and rubbing his overly stretched middle,"N-No... Just need to clock out and..."His mind was brought off of what he was doing as he stopped at the door to the stall,"Help me put this back on?"He asked him, hanging him the black corset, or trying to at least,"If you won't then...meet me in the back, I can't go out like this."He shook his head, still trying to button his shirt again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philippe held Reese steady as he almost toppled again, and put him against the stall to hold on himself. He frowned hearing the situation had been going on for months now, and disagreed with his decision to just leave it. He had little right to comment on his decision though, and he sighed inwardly and feeling sorry for this young waiter again. Phlippe stared disdainly at the corset, horrified by Reese's suggestion. "No, I would not be putting that on you. That's simply torture. I could... Hold on a second here, I would be bringing my jacket back in and we could leave together from the back. You would show me the way right?" He asked as he prepared to get out of the toilet.
The man was careful as he stood, trying not to knock over the stranger when he looked up at him,"It's not. It helps, I swear-"He looked down at it and then his round middle as the stranger spoke,"Yes... I guess that could work."He nodded as he held the piece of clothing close for a moment,"I'll stay here then."He nodded,"Thank you."He added, looking up at him again then stepping back to sit on the toilet as he closed his shirt flaps more, looking away while he did.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Phillppe quickly told his lunch partner there's some emergency coming up and before he could ask further on the issue, he grabbed his coat, put down a few notes settling the bill and left hurriedly. He was thankful it's almost the end of normal lunch hour so everybody was standing up to leave, he could blend in perfectly into the crowd. He quickly returned to the toilet, once again surprised by how large Reese's belly was. Sitting down without any restriction, his belly filled his lap and it looked out of place on his frame.
When the door opened, he looked almost worried until he saw that it was the stranger again,"What's your name?"He asked him as he lifted himself slowly to his feet and grimaced some, pushing some of his belly down into the waistband of his pants then tugging his shirt flaps closed over it carefully. Reese stood before the other,"Can we go now?"He asked, struggling to keep his balance as he shuffled out of the stall now carefully,"Where's your jacket?"He stopped at the door and heard the murmur of people outside of it, he felt nervous already as he crouched slightly to keep his gut from poking out too much.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Apologize for not introducing myself. I am Philippe." He answered resisting the urge to take the waiter's arms stabling him. "And here's the jacket. we could clock you out on our way?" He flipped the jacket over Reese's shoulders, covering him up largely. Reese was not a small man but Philippe's garment was large. "I don't suppose your colleagues knew about your....condition? Perhaps we should stay low profile." He stepped forward and wound his arm around Reese, effectively hiding his belly with his body and the jacket. "Let's go."
Reese simply shook his head,"We didn't exactly meet on regular terms."He blushed some as he avoided eye contact, taking the jacket with both hands to hold it against himself,"Yeah."He nodded as he looked up at him then when he mentioned his colleagues, his mind almost immediately went to his employer. Though he shook his head, lying quickly as he shuffled out of the bathroom, the aching had went away soon after the corset was removed and he was greatful for that. As they went along towards the back of the restaurant through the kitchen and swiped his employee card on the way. Exiting the building swiftly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philppe wounded his hand around Reese's shoulders, lowering his head it reminded him of times when he got caught on tabloid to be exiting hotels or bars with some minor celebrities. He smirked and hid his smile, walking fast and slightly pulling Reese forward. The belly nudging into him was strange, though it didnt really feel disgusting. He opemed the door and guided Reese out, getting to a cool looking sports car. He looked at Reese and scratched his head. "Errr I hope you wouldnt be too crammed...." it's a two seater and it was low. The belly could be a problem.
Reese felt that he was being chauffeured by a pro and he smiled softly as he looked down, cradling his round gut as they walked close together. He stopped at the car, taking a breath and shaking his head,"No. It's fine."He said and came forwards more, reaching out from under the jacket to grab hold of the top of the car. Turning himself to sink into the passengers seat slowly, grimacing lightly as the aching came back but he ignored it, just as he had any other day and sat back with a heavy sigh. Shutting the door behind himself and pulling the seatbelt around his body,"In ready."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philippe looked at Reese who looked like he was gettin trapped in the little space and felt pity for the guy. His car wasn't really designed to hold 2 people despite the claim, and he looked horribly uncomfrotable with his belly pushed up against his lap, there being not enough room for him to stretch at all. He went behind the wheels and asked. "Where's our destination? Hopefully not too far so you wouldn't be getting trapped that long."
Reese's knees were tucked up against the sides of his round belly and he couldn't move or breath much but he didn't say anything about it. He folded his arms uncomfortably and sighed heavily and sighed as he sat back more with a grimace,"Uh... You know the apartments on main street?"He looked at him and blushed when he mentioned being trapped,"I'm fine."He grunted and huffed heavily as he simply took out his phone,"Here. I'll just gps it for you."The young waiter gave the phone over to the other man and sat back more as he laid his head down,"Just pull up outside when you get there, I can make it upstairs myself."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Philppe took the phone and looked at it, without turning his head, he said "i dont think i would allow you that. From what I heard you are in consdierable pain back in the toilet? At least i would see to you entering your apartment. Do you have any roommates?" He handrd back the phone and asked, he had enough directions to arrive safely. He started the engine and took off. "Sorry about the lack of room, the seat wouldnt go any further back." He felt uncomfortable just by looking at how the belly got wounded tightly by the seatbelt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,208 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,902 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,344 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,864 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,047 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,276 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,232 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,695 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,172 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
  C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) Fervessence 7 1,249 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM