Closed In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8
Cassian Murphy inherited the family farm when his grandfather passed away. It hadn't been touched since before he was born, but he worked hard over the following years, and the farm was beautiful and prospering, with a barn and chicken coop on the end opposite of the farmhouse, plots of crops and sprinklers in the area in front of the farmhouse. Cassian made himself welcome in town, befriending the small population happily. During one of the town festivals, he befriended a trader. The trader was a native to the town, but was off travelling for most of the year. Of course, Cassian made the sorry mistake of sleeping with the trader the night before he left town. 

Cassian felt under the weather for the following weeks, but ignored it and pushed through, working on the farm. He finally caved and saw the doctor in town, and the doctor told him that he was pregnant. Cassian could barely believe it, hiding on his farm, cutting himself off from the town. His belly steadily grew, Cassian easily falling in love with the little life inside, even if he was doing this completely on his own. He visited the doctor for checkups, but it was normally after hours, as Cassian didn't want anyone to judge him for having a child. Male pregnancy wasn't uncommon, but Cassian was alone, and it worried him what the people would think.

Cassian was currently five days over due, his belly straining his overalls. He continued to work on the farm despite the doctor telling him not to, not having much of a choice. Farming was what he did for a living, it's what he had done for nearly six years. It gave his life structure, it gave his life meaning. Cassian leaned aganst the fence in front of the barn and coop, petting the cow that came up to him. He sighed weakly, stretching and rubbing at his back before waddling back to the farmhouse. He stood on the deck, looking at the fields in front of him and the animals in the distance. He was happy here, and was over the moon to finally have a baby to share it with. Cassian walked inside, heading to the small kitchen and beginning to make dinner for himself.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Hector was always the boy that had too much energy to spend. He had grown up to fit in well with most people, yet the calling from the unknown was constnatly bugging him until he finally embarked on his journey away from home. It'd since been his living and it was safe to say the trader was well-off, but never settled. He had come back regularly to visit his mother, but that was soon not to be the case since she died a few years ago. He returned last just in time to enjoy himself in the festival, a rare occasion in town where beera dn wine's flowing around freely.

It was always the alcohol. It wasn't like he was sleeping around , but that night, under the effect of the powerful alcohol, he let loose and spent some amazing time with a newcomer in town - a little farmer? He couldn't remember distinctly. His mind was all muddled, he wasn't even sure he remembered much other than a name and a face, and, well, exhiliarating passion.

Cassian. For some reasons the name stayed. He didn't say proper goodbye to the little farmer, for he had a ship to catch the next day. He thought he would forget this young lad soon enough with the exotic glamour he'd encountered everytime he went on a voyage, but nope. He was more into the quiet little farmer than he'd imagined.

He arrived with lots of goods as usual. It was risky business, but also good business. He'd asked around for the little farmer, but was told he'd been elusive lately, no one'd seen him for awhile. He wondered why'd that be the case, but charmed his way to more information and got the location of the farm in no time.

Coming up to the farm on a horse, he squinted his eyes, trying to determine if that figure against the fence was Cassian... he didn't recall the farmer to be this... fat?!

He urged his horse forward and dimounted the stallion. Patting on his neck, he tied him away from the crops that was... well, less pristinely cared for than he'd imagine. Is there something happening on the guy...?

He knocked on the door, waiting for Cassian to answer the call... or not. Judging by the conditino around, and on the lack of sighting of the farmer in town... perhaps he'd moved out and sold the farm to someone else...? He'd just have to wait and see. 
Cassian looked up at the knock on the door, pausing his cooking and heading over. He wasn't sure who it could be, wondering if it was someone from town, and was surprised to see Hector standing on the deck. Cassian knew he had to answer the door, but there was pretty much no way he could hide his belly. He opened the door, but only by a crack, peering out at Hector. "Do you need something? he asked softly, dark green eyes barely visible through the door.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Cassian...?" It was darker inside the house, the setting Sun was just behind Hector and he couldn't quite determine who's indeed behind that door. "i'm Hector....I'd come back from my trip and brought a little something for you." he started.

It wasn't a lie. He'd been thinking about Cassian a lot during the time he was overseas, that resulted in him buying one thing after another that would remind him of the farmboy. He had these precious stone that looked exactly like the shade of his eyes, and then some little tools that might come in handy for Cassian while he worked... he had stashed them all in a box, and today he just brought one piece with him.
"Uh, okay, well," Cassian stammered, not wanting to come into the light, knowing how prominent his belly would be, and the questions Hector would have. "You can, um. You can leave them out on the deck, I guess."

Cassian would be lying if he said he hadn't thought of Hector over the past few months. He knew Hector was the father, there wasn't anyone else he'd slept with. He wondered how much his baby would look like Hector, if they would look just like him or if they would look nothing at all like him. Cassian wouldn't mind, of course, Hector was a beautiful man.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Hector was tall, he towred over Cassian and his blue eyes piercing. Against the setting sun, it appeared to be darker in color. He wasn't happy with how elusive Cassian was, and he didn't like the farmboy dodging from him like this even when he was right there, standing at his door.

"you don't want to invite me into the house?" he quirked up a brow and stood up straighter. Now he appeared to be towering over Cassian. Cleverly he slipped his feet through the door, so Cassian couldn't slam the door shut. "i thought we had a great time months ago..." he said, pressing closer to Cassian, looking straight into his eyes. "I'd missed you." he finally said, his face dead serious and his gaze intense.
"Yes, we did have a great time," Cassian replied, trying to make himself seem a little taller, though there wasn't much he could do. He swept his hair out of his eyes, his hair a bit longer than a typical man's, blond with prominent highlights from being in the sun all the time. "And I've missed you, but I can't let you in," he spoke, voice level. He couldn't do very much with Hector's foot stuck in the doorway, so Cassian knew he didn't have any other options than to glare at Hector through the crack in the doorway.
✨don't look at my sin✨
It's reassuring enough for Hector to hear Cassian say that he missed him too. It further proved there was no reason why hector couldnt come in. Cassian looked almost comical with his glare, under his hair that framed his rather pretty face perfectly. "But why?" He frowned not understanding the logiv at all. "Have you been seeing someone else? Is therr someone at your place now?" He asked, getting annoyed and maybe a little hurt. So while he was away.... Cassian was with someone.

His suspicion grew at how much Cassian was stubbornly standing at the door, forbidding his further advance. He pushed with force, and with another attempt that was filled by fury - anger from Cassian choosing another one than him, and also on himself since he really didnt planned on any commitment when he left Cassian, there was no obligation for Cassian to stay with him - he managed to push through Cassian.

The farmboy stumbled back. Hector was quick to react. He didnt want to hurt the boy, not for real, so he grabbed his arm to steady his stance, only tofind a strange something.pressing against his abdomen when he pulled Cassian close for a hug.
"I haven't seen anyone else, but there--there is someone else, technically," Cassian stammered, stumbling back when Hector pushed the door in, hands protectively going to his heavy belly. He froze when Hector pulled him in for a hug, not daring to move, almost hoping Hector wouldn't see his gravid form. "H-Hector, listen, I--I can explain, I promise, I just--," Cassian spoke again as Hector began to pull away.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Cassian's words didnt really make sense, but all that Hector got from it was the farmboy had ditched him for SOMEOEN else, no matter how he phrased it. His heart sank at the bad news but that didnt stop him from.looking down and discovering what the strange bulgr was.

Hector had seen enough pregnant men to not mix a bump with a massive beer gut. He couldnt believe his eyes. "So.... this is what that someone left you with?" Hector could feel his hands tremble. So the unknown guy who'd been in Cassian's life right now had given him a baby.... "i guess.... congratulations?" He forced the word out. It took all his strength to congratulae Cassian on a baby that he had presumed wasnt his... afterall, it was just one night for them....
"No, this is the someone /you/ left me with!" Cassian snapped, taking a few steps back and holding his belly. "I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how to contact you. No one did," he muttered, rubbing at the top of his belly when the baby kicked at his ribs.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Now that Cassian had taken a few steps back, it became apparent how large his belly had become. The large bump distorted his frame, awkwardly jutting out in front. He looked almost helpless cradling his belly.

Hector made quick calculations in his mind and... well, ir could be. It had been more than 9 months ago since he last visited, and if Cassian wasnt carrying twins, he was clearly close to, or overdue.

"Wait...." hector needed time to process this. He was gonna be a father?! "W-wait... " he stuttered and was speechless. Cassian's words were right, even if he wanted to tell him, there werent really anyway to get in touch with him. "Y-you...." he attempted to say somethinf, but words eluded him with the shock. He could only stare at cassian's bump, dumbfounded.
Cassian watched Hector's face, pulling a chair over to Hector and gently pushing him to sit down. "I can't pick you up if you pass out, so you gave to sit down," Cassian murmured, one hand still holding his belly. He was pretty fit from working on the farm all the time, so his belly was more than prominent on his smaller frame. Cassian huffed a small sigh, brushing his hair from his eyes and rubbing his aching back again. "I'm keeping the baby, whether you want them or not. You're welcome to stay."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Hector nodded hesitantly. Now that he had sat down, he had come almost face to face with Cassian's belly. Hell, he hadn't seen a belly this up close. to realise that this was HIS kid inside Cassian was another shock.

"C-can I touch it....?" he finally broke his silence, already reaching out with his shaky hand. He noted the rub on Cassian's back and felt almost sorry for the farmboy. He was obivously carrying a weight that had exceeded his capaciyt. "A-are you... well?" he added, referring to both Cassian and the baby's condition.
"Yeah, of course," Cassian replied, taking Hector's hand and gently pressing it to his belly. "They might roll over if you wait long enough," he informed, hands still pressed to his back for support. "We're both good, yeah. I'm overdue, but I want all of this to happen naturally, on its own time. The doctor said he wanted me to come in and have my labor induced if it doesn't happen after another few days, though."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"You look like you are handling it quite well." Hector chuckled dryly. Cassian had it all under control. He looked so calm and thrre was not a hint he needed anything.... yet subconsciously, Hector wanted to do something. He had grown up without a father an dhe knew firsthand the difficulty of growing up in a single-parent family. Hewanted to do more.

"Do you want to take a seat? And... are you sure about welcoming me to stay?" He asked. The trader had never been as hesitant, but right here was the other father of his would-be child, and they had barely known each other. Admittedly he felt attracted, but he had no idea if that was enough for them to continue pursue something in the long term, let alone in this strange circumstances with a kid on their way.
"Thank you, I'm doing my best," Cassian chuckled. He'd spent quite some time preparing for the baby, wanting to be ready for his little one. "You don't have to stay here, I suppose, but I think it would be a good idea for you to stay in town for a little while. As long as you don't have anywhere you need to be, of course.* Cassian would be lying if he said he didn't want Hector to stay, wanting their little family all together.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Hector's hand had stayrd for quite awhile, but it might be the baby was scared of this foreign touch. No movement came, but once they started moving... hell Hector was shocked.

"T-that's the baby?" His jaw dropped. "That's some BIG kicks!" He said stroking the upper part of Cassian's belly. "That must have landed on your ribs hadnt it?" He said rather surprised with how strong the baby was, even before being born. His hand easily slid further down to touch the lowerbelly that was bulging out even more. "Tje baby felt low... that's normal right?" To have witnessed what'd just happened strengthened Hector's decision to stay... not only in town as Cassian implied, but.also here, right in thr house.. no matter how well prepared Cassian was, he couldnt just leave his babymomma... or babypapa, here alone, facing the risk of a sudden birth.
"Yeah, that's the baby," Cassian grinned, rubbing the sides of his belly as the baby kicked and shuffled around. "Yeah, they're supposed to be low right now. Getting ready to be born and all of that," he shrugged, walking away for a moment before pulling over another chair, sitting down close enough to Hector so he could still feel the baby.

"I have an extra room you can stay in, or I can set up an air mattress in my room, or you can just stay in my bed, if you wanted to stay here. Your mother's house is owned under your name, as far as I know, so you could probably stay there if you needed your own space," Cassian commented. He knew Hector's mother fairly well before she passed away, having heard a few stories here and there about her adventurous son.
✨don't look at my sin✨
When Cassian walked away it was exceeding.disappointing for Hector, though that was soon brushed away when he saw rhe pregnant man was only attempting to pull a chair closer. He helped with it - it just felt sinful to let the pregnant man do heavy lifting... or basically, any lifting at all.

He pulled the chair even closer bebfore Cassian xould lower himself onto it. His breath hitchedhearing all thw proposals Cassian had raised. So that meant.... well, he gave him pretty many choices to choose from, and that also included one rather intimate one. "I think it would serve us better to catch up if we are to spend the night in the same room, dont you think so?" He flashed an innocent smile at Cassian, even though it dimmed a little hearing him mentioning his mother.

"Her place is... it's been too fresh. I.couldnt quite go back without bringing up sad memories." He sighed. To have missed all those symptoms of her serious illness was guilt that he would bear forever. "I would much prefer crashing here with you...."he said, again reaching out to touch Cassian's belly, in essence pulling Cassian close enough he could put his arm around his shoulder.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,279 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,921 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,359 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,902 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,067 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,263 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,192 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,699 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,176 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
  C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) Fervessence 7 1,251 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM