Mpreg Central
C Guardian - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C Guardian (/showthread.php?tid=16595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Guardian - moony - 10-18-2021

"I'm here though you're safe... Remember to take deep breaths you're still providing them of oxygen" she said.
The anal opening bulged out and stretched around a furry head that began to peek. All you could see of the head was a small walnut size as the perinium was still working on stretching enough.

RE: Guardian - justpush - 10-18-2021

Omega took deep breaths. He needed to focus. It hurt, but the baby is worth it. After all, he had waited so long for them. Immediately his buttocks expanded, making his anus ignite and he let out a terrified squeal. He pushed briefly, hoping for progress

RE: Guardian - moony - 10-18-2021

Sojfn, watched for a few minutes how the pupĀ“s head would push against the anal ring and slid back in after its mother paused his pushing. finally with the next push, she could see the skin finally stretching around the head and she could clearly see a full crowning head. this time it hadnt gone back and she knew her brother in law must be feeling the ring of fire.

"Dont push too strongly... you have to pant now" she said yet she knew perhaps he wouldnt listed to her, and would only listen to his own body.

RE: Guardian - justpush - 10-19-2021

Edward somewhere deep down listened to Sjofn though his wolf was trying to tell him what to do next. This time he took the girl's advice and panted. He felt his ass really burning, but then he felt something shrink and come out with a plop. He looked between his legs.

RE: Guardian - moony - 10-19-2021

Sjofn could tell by only looking. The first born was a still born. It was not moving between Edward's legs. The small figure still wrapped in placenta laid lifeless between the mothers parted legs.

With her hands she covered her mouth to keep a hold of herself and not cry at the sight. "Ed..."she called not knowing how the Omega would take that his first baby ever had not make it.

Maybe because of the shock... Ed leaned over the newborn and began licking him of the mucus the wolf was telling him. There were tears in his eyes, though. He didn't want the puppy dead. He had to help him. He licked his neck. He longed to hear the hiss. "Wail for mom..." he begged

Sjofn came closer but still kept at a distance "Ed...he's gone" she whispered as kindly as she could. It was very painful to see her brother's son dead and the mother desperately trying to wake him up

"I can... Clean him for you" she offered so he wouldn't have to do it and concentrate on the other pups that had to be born. At least three others.

Ed wailed, feeling his heart freeze. His little one... His son. Dead. What kind of a mother is he? He took one last look at the pup, then handed it to Sjofn with trembling hands. Then he focused on the contraction that attacked him. He couldn't let any more puppies die. He wouldn't give up. He began to act on instinct. He pushed, alternating breaths.

Sjofn cleaned the puppy in silence and then wrapped him in a towel and laid him to rest in a basket.

She could tell the first baby had loosened Ed, she watched as the shape of a pup was pressed down during contractions and by the groan her bother emited she knew the pups head had engaged on the pelvic bone and was ready to enter the birth canal. "arch your back, it will aid with the burning of your hips. You might find it more comfortable to push the babe into the canal in that position"

And so he did. He arched his back, feeling the pressure move to the middle of his body. He felt the head in the birth canal. He was panting at the next contraction, feeling his anus loosen and his head able to pass. He pushed a few times really decently. He wanted the baby to be healthy. This time. He needed to hear a whine.

Sjofn's heart broke all over as the next pup, a girl, was delivered lifeless like her older brother and laid immobile between her mother's legs.

Sjofn saw Es looking at her and she shook her head. "for God's sake Edward let me help you deliver. You don't have to go through this alone!"

The death of another child there shook the boy that just a moment later he was lying on his side, fed up with everything. Second baby dead... How could he let that happen? How could he?

When Sjofn finally approached, he grabbed her hand. "Sjofn... I can't do it. I don't want to see any more dead babies... Please cut me open and take the rest out. I beg you," he said, weeping

"r won't give you a c section when you don't need one" she said and took his hand "it would only harm you and not aid the pups" she said as she took the girl from between his legs and cleaned her before laying her along her brother.

"It was the fall... Not that you did anything wrong okay?" she said gently "if you don't wanna see, get on your fours, you won't see the pups that way" she said seeing she needed him to focus "you felt movement before, didn't you? So at least one pup is alive and needs his or her mom to bring him to the world safely"

Edward tried not to burst out crying. Sjofn was right. He felt movement. The puppies could live. He needed to focus. He nodded his head in agreement and turned his back to her on his extended legs. He preferred her to take care of it. He's already lost two lives.

At the next contraction, he gripped the wall tighter and bit his lip. He didn't want to reveal the hiding place for the birth to some other wolf. He pushed with all his might.

Sjofn helped him into his fourssnd rubbed his lower back as he bore down pushing on the third pup that pushed against his cervix.
Edward's body was already covered in sweat as he continued to push with the contractions that came over.

Edward tried to focus on pushing, which wasn't as easy as it seemed. Immediately he felt something fly out of him and it wasn't a puppy. Something like mucus. He looked back at Sjofn a moment later. "A-am I okay?"

"you're fine, you just passed a muscus plug" she said and rubbed his lower back "now give me a push Ed" she said and seeing he was letting her now touch him she felt around his belly to feel how many pups were left and what position they were in.
She could feel only two and deeply hoped these two had survived the attack.

As he continued to push, she saw his ass cheeks begin to part as a head began to emerge between them

Edward took a breath in and gave a really hard thrust, gasping through clenched teeth. It hurt like hell. He didn't know childbirth was so painful. Still, he longed to finally hear the puppy cry. He's already lost two... "Sjofn, I think I... i'm about to pass out. I'm so hot," he sighed, feeling his skin get really sweaty

Sjofn brought a pitcher with fresh water and using a cloth refesdhed his forehead to cool him down. "you're doing amazing... It's a bigger puppy" she said hopeful that because of it she or he had managed to survive. She then cleaned the rest of his body so he wouldn't feel so hot and could continue birthing "can you give me another push?" she asked as she checked his opening. She couldn't see a pup yet, but she could tell the pup was causing some tension due to its size.

Edward could still feel the heat, but it was getting better. He nodded to Sjofn and grabbing her hand began to push really hard and long as he could. "AAGRH!" he screamed, feeling his anus burning and tearing. Now he felt even worse. His legs were trembling and his breathing was becoming shallow. Fortunately, Sjofn was beside him and helped as much as she could.