Mpreg Central
C Guardian - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C Guardian (/showthread.php?tid=16595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Guardian - moony - 10-19-2021

"let's get you on your side, you tore badly... But it's okay" she said as she got her brother on his side and helped him get a leg on the air as she cleaned the wound and blood that was flowing from the rip on the skin.

She rubbed the bloated belly hoping the puppies were alive the two ones remaining ones.

RE: Guardian - justpush - 10-20-2021

"Sjofn... The other two... Will they survive?".he asked, nibbling his lip with nerves. He frowned. Everything was wrong. Ansgard was not here. He gives birth too soon. And two of their litter were dead. Worst case scenario. "I just... Promise me. Save them even though I'd have to die. Ansgard was so looking forward to those puppies"

RE: Guardian - moony - 10-20-2021

"I don't know Ed. I'm sure one is alive as I felt it move. The other I don't know. But even if only one makes it, you're still a mom and that pup needs you now and will need you the rest of his or her life" she said petting his hair.

"you can do this... Just give a good oushrsns we'll have this pup crowning"

RE: Guardian - justpush - 10-20-2021

Edward closed his eyes and pushed, feeling his insides squeeze. More blood dripped from his anus, and he felt dirty and bland... Immediately he felt something slide out and it was hope. Healthy puppy. His omega told him to do his best. He pushed as hard as he could. He wanted to hear the crying.

RE: Guardian - moony - 10-21-2021

The opening widened and stretched around the pup, on a few pushes the puppy was delivered. The baby girl squirmed between her mother's legs as she wailed hungry and cold.

Sjofn smiled brightly "she's okay! Es your baby is fine and she needs you" she said being careful to not touch her nice so she wouldn't smear her with her own scent and make the instinct of the omega to refuse nursing his child as it had a different scent that was not his.

RE: Guardian - justpush - 10-21-2021

Ed hearing the crying almost made him cry himself. He did it... It was born! With trembling hands, he grabbed the puppy and pulled it to his chest. He began to lick the mucus off her until he finally let the little one grab his nipple. The girl began to drink the food. She must have been terribly hungry. "Sjofn," said Edward quietly, "will you cut the umbilical cord?" he asked Ansgard's sister.

Sjofn smiled and came close to cut the cord of her niece that was suckling hungrily.

"you still have one to push out Ed" he said glad that one had made it so far. She felt around this still lprdgnsnfibelly trying to get some movement from the unborn pup

"I know... But I have to feed her... Can I reconcile pushing with a rock? I don't want to crush her. She's tiny," he said, and then felt a slight cramp for the moment. His stomach grew smaller and he felt lighter. Still, he glanced at the two dead pups.

Sojfn nodded "do what feels best" she said and smiled softly as her bother nursed a puppy for the first time.

(should the last puppy survive, or no?)

Edward nursed the little creature, feeling the contractions, but they were not strong. He waited patiently for the right contractions. He hoped the last puppy would be born healthy.

(I don't know, maybe let's not be cruel to them)

The puppy trembled in cold so Sofjn brought Ed a blanket so he could wrap the pup in it and keep her warm. As he nursed quite well for his first-time, Sjofn continued to feel his bellh for the pup. She could feel Edward cramping up and the child being a bit higher than expected, but she could tell the pup was close to engaging in Ed's hips.

Edward was gasping louder and louder, feeling the cramps. He caught his breaths between them. He felt the pressure begin to exert itself on his ass. He knew the puppy was approaching. He hugged his daughter gently, who was still oozing milk from his nipples. He spread his legs, ready to push.

RE: Guardian - moony - 10-23-2021

Sjofn took a clean towel to clean his Thighs and opening from the birth fluids and blood. "you're torn brother so when you push this pup out I need you to be very gently with yourself so you don't tear more. Okay?" she asked as she aided Ed to spread his legs a bit more and have his feet firmly over the cave's floor as he still nursed his first surviving pup.

Sjofn knew the pup would be latched for a good while only stopping to sleep. The pups would be in primal care of their mother for the first weeks. Needing the mother to help them keep warm and provide the large amounts of milk that they needed.

RE: Guardian - justpush - 10-23-2021

Edward nodded to Sjofn and with another contraction he pushed really hard, but just enough to keep his ass from tearing. He carefully propped up his daughter's head, which was drinking food, to position himself more comfortably. He's about to give birth to his last puppy. He needs to focus. He felt more secretions leave his body.
"I-is there a head?" he asked with sweat on his face.

"I see one buts still is very deep in your birthing canal. I just see a shadow" she said as between the dilated anus he could barely make out the shape of a head.
The secretions of fluid and blood dripped to the cave floor. Sjofn was worried by the amount of blood Ed was loosing during the delivery as it was not normal.
"how are you feeling? Do you feel dizzy?" she asked touching his face to make sure he wasn't cold due to the loss of blood.

"boy or girl? What's your guess?" he asked to distract him a bit so he could be more relaxed during this birth.
"if it's another girl, my brother won't be able to believe he's father to two girls" she said with a chuckle.

Edward felt the heat and shuddered slightly. He was weak, but he couldn't show it from himself. He still had the puppy inside him that he longed to give birth to. One daughter was already with him and was healthy, albeit tiny. "I'd like a son for a change, but I'm happy with either sex." he answered and then grabbed onto the wall, seeing the darkness before his eyes. He took a breath and pushed gently, feeling the head rubbing against his anus.

With Edward's pushes the head began to emerge "well... It's... It seems you're having an albino pup" she said surprised seeing white almost transparent fluff of the emerging head as they were extremely rare.
Albino pups were beautiful, said to be kissed by the moon in their stories. Yet theh weren't too much accepted or desired by their parents as being so white as the moon, was a downside and plain dangerous. White was seen miles away in the forest, making the pup an easy target for predators.
Even as adults they had trouble hunting as they couldn't camouflage in the forest greenery.

Edward slowly assimilated Sjofn's words into himself. "The important thing is that it's healthy... I'll love anything Mother Luna gives us from fate," he said, and then began panting to make his buttocks relax more. What mattered now was a live puppy. They'll take care of the rest later. They will find a solution together. He and Ansgard. His alpha. Alpha, who is probably wandering around the woods injured. Just make sure he's all right.

"she's definately made herself present in your conception" she said yet didn't mention some would take it as a course rather than a blessing from the moon.

This pup was smaller than the girl suckling in Ed's breast. A albino runt... He or she would be a miracle to survive this birth that had taken a older and stronger set of siblings, and it would be a second miravlerif it survivided infancy and childhood.
By how bright and white the fur was even drenched in amnitiic fluid and blood, as the pup began to crown between its mothers ass cheeks, it seemed to be the moon coming to full form in the sky.

Edward felt a burning pain, but he knew the head was coming and he had to give it his all. Their child's life depended on it. He himself didn't know how much that color could hurt a puppy's life. He will love every life he brings into the world. He will help him and take care of him as best he can. He wants to be a good mother. "A little more?" he asked, feeling himself losing more strength. But he had to fight