Mpreg Central
C Guardian - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C Guardian (/showthread.php?tid=16595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Guardian - moony - 10-24-2021

"makes sense, at least your body is in tune with that. You're smelling so strong right now as if wanting me to get you with pups once more" he said chuckling
"you're okay with... Njedinftrhek constantly?" he's sled as many omegas didn't like this task and that was a big factor Alphas were the one to raise the children alone.

RE: Guardian - justpush - 10-24-2021

"Let's wait a little and then we can try for another litter...".he said and then kissed his husband's lips briefly "I can do it, I'll do anything for my puppies. Even if it meant pain for me," he said, then put his arm around the two hairy furries. The toddlers began to squeal softly at the gesture.

"I wasn't saewe sjoukdrdo it now. I was just saying that's what you smell like."

Asgard smiled abs kissed back his husband, glad to hear he didn't minded the constant nursing. "I'm sure the pups love you already" he said tracing their newborn fur "I had never seen a pup like Lune before... Just heard stories about wolves kissed by the Moon."

"Lune is an exceptional puppy and I am proud that we have him. Penelope is also beautiful and lovely. We have wonderful puppies," he said, and then watched as his daughter stopped drinking her milk and cuddled into his chest. Well, the constant grooming wasn't so bad. You could watch the litter and enjoy it. However, he couldn't wait to see the puppies grow stronger.

"I know I can tell Penelope is very strong, she'll be an alpha I can see it" he said proud "tell me of their births... Describe them I'm... Really sad I missed them seeing being born" he said licking the pups to get them used to the fact he was dad.

"It was hard... Penelope was born the third puppy and Lune the fourth. My butt was torn and I lost a lot of blood according to Sjofn, but I made it through. I felt more secure with them and they came into the world pretty quickly," he told his husband, then watched as he licked their puppies. It was lovely. "I think Lune will be an omega.... He looks vulnerable." he winked at Ansgard, then took Penelope's muzzle to lay her higher on her body.

"being ta runt or albino doesn't makes you an omega. He doesn't smells like one. But then he doesn't smell like anything I smell before... Didn't my sister said anything of his rank?" he asked as Sjofn was perhaps younger than him, but she was wiser.

"sounds like a hard birth for you my love... Are you okay?"

"She didn't say anything... And my knowledge is also bland about it. But Lune is ok, right?" he asked, worried about his son. He was so weak, but he survived. He was an extraordinary puppy. "I'm fine, don't worry... But the next time you give birth, you have to be. I'll feel more confident"

"he's fine, hes just something else I believe. Maybe mythical" he said and grinned proudly "do you notice the children you've given me? A female alpha and a mythical son" he said as even Penelope's birth was special. Female alphas were a very strange sight.

"If this is our first litter... What will you give me next?"

"I have no idea... Maybe a redheaded puppy?" smiled softly at him, needing the attention from his alpha. To their pups, the scent of alpha permeated the caves and chased the greedy admirers away from the entrance. He looked at the pups beside him. He licked them lovingly. They have exceptional children.

Ansgard chuckled at his husband's suggestion "yeah maybe it will be a redheaded puppy" he licked his omega "you've done well. I'm proud you're my mate and mother of my kids"

"I, too, am happy to be my husband and father of pups..." he cooed, and then laid his head down, watching the children's actions "What about your friends? Are the guards dead?"

Asgard went silent. To protect his family he had killed his two friends and left their children orphan. "yeah... They're dead" he said coldy

Edward fell silent, then leaned over and snuggled into the alpha's body. He didn't know how to comfort him. He did it for them, but they were his friends

He was now the only alpha left in that side of the forest. At least adult one as his daughter was an alpha too.

He kept t silent for it was a very hard and sad situation. "I do... Have a request? Or well a proposal? One of the alphas omega just gave birth like you. And... Well I killed my fiend and the omega died in child birth. The pup will die of we don't.. Take care of it" - he said knowing he was perhaps asking too much

"Ansgard..." he said softly, and then brought his muzzle close to his husband's muzzle affectionately "I will take this pup in. I'll try to raise them. We have to do this. We owe it to them..." he said, and then licked Ansgard on the muzzle. He knew he felt guilty, but he did what was necessary. Otherwise Ansgard would probably be the widower now or they would have lost the whole litter.

"you're sure you an take it in? You'll have to nurse it just as you're doing with Penelope and Lune. And know he's the son of one of the men that caused your two elder pups to die... Yet the pup is innocent and is now alone. He's a male and an omega for what I know. He was born this very day perhaps just as you delivered our own children. My sister has it and is taking care of it before I could... Talk to you about it but... If you do take it he needs to nurse immediately "

"Have him bring it to me. We lost two, but fate sent us one more. It may be selfish, but I'll even accept a stranger's child," he said, and then touched his paw to his husband's muzzle. He wanted to say he was okay with it. At least for now. He immediately looked at Lune, who was trying to climb on top of him. With his muzzle he lifted it and handed it to the alpha so he could have a moment alone with his son.

"you're kind hearted. It's a hard thing to take someone else's child without getting hurt themselves by trying to help.

Asgard noticed Lune was trying it get his attention" you're too little to come around without your mom "

"Three puppies is not a challenge yet... It's worse with the nipples... I'll be irritated by their teeth, but I can stand it," he said, and then licked Penelope's head. Then he looked at Luna. "He's gonna be a little rascal"