Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-02-2022

“Thank you”, he said and handed Filon one bag, when his brother was pregnant Jamie learnt that he couldn’t carry heavy things because of it. “I got you your medicine, orange juice and some other things I thought you would like.”

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-02-2022

"Thank you..." he said and started unpacking his purchases. While doing so, they talked. "How was your day?" he asked politely, tucking things into cupboards or the fridge

“It was alright, someone in my 3rd year class puked though”, he said, shuddering at the thought, “I got someone to take them to the nurses office and then evacuated my class and taught them outside whilst the cleaner cleared it up”, Jamie explained, whilst putting the shopping away as well.

"Has he poisoned himself with something?" he asked curiously, and then opened a packet of medicine to check how he should dose it "Will you pour me some water in a glass?" he asked

Jamie got a glass out of the cupboard and began to fill it, “I’m thinking they caught a bug, there’s quite a few people off with it”, he explained and handed Filon the glass, “what’s that for?”

"I'm swallowing pills" he explained and put a lozenge in his mouth, sipping water "I'm going to go study, I have important exams soon".

“I know”, Jamie chuckled, “I am your teacher after all”. Jamie pulled out some of the food they recent out in the fridge, “I’m going to cook dinner whilst you study”.

Filon laughed and started studying in his bedroom, reading books. There was one subject he couldn't understand. With an angry face he came to Jamie. "Will you explain it to me?" he asked

Jamie was stirring the pasta he was boiling, “sure, what are you struggling with?”, he asked, looking over at him. He turned the hob off and added tuna and mayonnaise into a separate bowl, “I’m making tuna pasta by the way”.

"I'm allergic to fish," he said, then nudged his nose "What's this issue about?" he pointed to a book

“Alrightttt then”, Jamie drawled, he chucked away the tuna and mayonnaise and pulled out some tomato purée and some frozen meatballs, “can you read it out to me? I don’t have my glasses on”. He put the meatballs in the oven and turned it on.

"Non-normative desire and the problem of Karl Ove Knausgård's prose," he read the title of the topic and waited for it to explain to him "Desire is connected to what?".

Jamie thought for a moment, “desire? An extreme longing for something?” He asked, “is that what you wanted to hear?”

Filon reflected, "But take the case of casual sex, for example? Is it still lust or addiction?" he asked him

“You tell me, it’s meant to be your interpretation and you just need to be able to prove why you think it”, he explained, checking on the meatballs and deciding they need to be in the oven longer.

"For example, our relationship..." he began a little uncertainly "We had sex because we were drunk, right?"

“Yeah we did”, he agreed, “but it wouldn’t have happened unless we were attracted to each other”. He took the meatballs out of the oven and put the meal together to make spaghetti.

“Are you sexually attracted to me?” asked Filon, looking at him inquiringly.

“Yeah”, Jamie mumbled in response, blushing. “Come on, let’s go eat”, he said and handed Filon his plate. He walked over to the dining room table and sat down, “come and join me”.

Filon blushed. He decided to check something out. He was sitting on Jam’s lap when he called out, “Really? Am I beautiful?” he asked innocently.