Closed My Teacher and my Baby Daddy
With Justpush
Jamie opened the doors to his classroom and sighed, it was 7am and most of his students were probably asleep right now, he wouldn’t mind having a couple more hours too. But, he was a teacher, so he had to ‘suck it up’ as his mother used to say when he complained. He chucked his bag next to his desk and logged on to the computer, he went through and started to mark some of his students pieces of work. Jamie was a teacher -technically a professor - at a local University, he was known for his English classes in which mainly all of his students went on to do great things later on in life.
Filon was one of Jamie’s most ambitious students. The boy prepared himself conscientiously for lessons and always tried to stay one step ahead of others. He admired the professor and listened attentively to him. But the boy had a big dream – to publish a book. He’s been following the dream for several years. He wrote his future debut novel on the computer, but he had problems, as the publishers told him. His romantic and erotic scenes were stiff. He couldn’t describe it. That’s why he wanted to ask his professor for advice, even though he didn’t know if he would agree. He decided to register him before class. He went quietly into the lecture hall and began to walk to the teacher’s desk with a beating heart.
Jamie heard the doors to his room swing shut and looked up to see one of his best students, Filon, walking towards him. “Good morning Filon, what is it you wanted help with?” He asked, pushing his desk chair away from the computer as to not be distracted, “unless you’ve decided to be a few hours early to class”, he chuckled.
Filon laughed softly at the professor’s words and went to his desk with a mysterious expression on his face. “Look, the professor... I need advice. I’m writing a book and I’d like to publish it one day, but I have problems with a subject. It’s about erotic, love..” he said and handed him a USB stick where he had a copy of his work.
Jamie chuckled, it was a deep sound that many students of his apparently found attractive, he only knew this because the students he was closer to (in a friendly manner) often told him. “Wow, Filon, I didn’t know you was into this kinda genre”, he teased. Seeing the boy looking nervous caused him to calm down, “I’ll read this during my break”, he started, “see me after school and I’ll give you some feedback”.
Filon smiled slightly and nodded at him. The stress left him a little at that point. “Thank you, this is very important to me”, he said politely and excitedly, leaving the lecture hall to get a cup of coffee before class.
“That’s fine, I’m glad you feel comfortable enough to share your talent with me”, the professor said. Jamie then pulled a £5 note out of his blazer pocket before calling the student back, “if I give you this money, could you possibly buy me a black coffee please?”, he asked, smiling at the student, “you can keep the change”.
“No problem”, he said as he grabbed the slip, “but I’ll give Professor the rest, don’t have to give it to me”, he said. The student café was nearby and there were few customers, so Filon came back after fifteen minutes with a cup of hot coffee. “Good appetite, Professor”, he said, and then put a bag of “Crossaint... As thanks for your generosity “
Jamie’s mouth opened in shock, “thank you Filon, you may just be my favourite student”, he said with a wink, “I love croissants, they truly remind me of the city of love”. Jamie took a large sip of drink and sighed, “I really needed that, now, you’d better run along, you don’t want to be late for your class”.
Filon smiled warmly and thanked the professor again. He was happy. Finally, someone was able to help him make his dream come true! During the class he was a little thoughtful. He still had Jamie and his job on his mind. He was looking forward to meeting the professor
When his class had finished, Jamie made his way into the staff room and set himself up a little space in the corner and plugged in the USB. The professor read through the word, amazed at what he read until he came to the spacier part, it was obvious that Filon had no sexual experience as his work was unrealistic. Jamie knew he had to be blunt to ensure his point came across and the book was made better, it was already amazing but if this was fixed then it would be greater.
Filon waited in the cafe for a signal from his teacher. He ordered tea and pudding. He loved sweet snacks. All his life, he wanted it to be cute. But he didn’t have the other half. He’s never been in a relationship, and he’d like to try.
As his final class of the day finished, Jamie decided to email Filon to let him know so he could make his way over. He pulled up the book with some notes he had added to correct the writing in it, just so he could go through it with him. Reading and correcting the book had reminded him of how painfully single he was, he last had a girlfriend about 2 years ago but they had to break up because it just wasn’t working.
Filon entered the milk bar in the city centre very excited. When he noticed the teacher at the table, he ran there. “Sorry I’m late...” he said in repentance, and sat down opposite
Jamie chuckled, “that’s fine, you aren’t that late”. The teacher handed the USB back to Filon, “your book is amazing”, he started, “but, it’s obvious you have no -uhm- experience, your writing is a bit unrealistic during those parts so I hope you don’t mind but I have added some notes for you to have a look at”, the professor shifted in his seat and cleared his thought, “perhaps you should watch some things online to see what actually happens”, he suggested.
Filon listened attentively to his teacher. He even took notes. He was ambitious and didn’t want Jamie’s advice to be wasted. Occasionally he added to the discussion. When they finished with the subject of the book, he took a spoon and began to eat the cake he ordered “A beautiful place you have chosen... I like it”, he said with a smile.
Jamie looked around, “yeah, I suppose it is quite nice”, he took another look around the room before taking another sip of coffee, “I’m glad it’s a Friday, Y’know? I need the weekend to rest”, he chuckled, “although I’ll probably head down to the bar, what are your plans this weekend?”, he asked, interested. The professor liked to hear about the lives of his students, it allowed him to get to know them better and it also reminded him of his own youth.
“Study and the hospital...” He said with a faint smile and then said, “Please don’t worry. I... I have a uterus and my father is a doctor and sensitive... I have tests and I.V.s. I often have abdominal pain”, he explained and took a sip of cocoa. Then he smiled at the man: “I have to go soon, otherwise the bus will run away”, he said, packing everything in his bag.
Jamie frowned, that sounded awful, “are you sure you’re alright?”, he asked, “your dad doesn’t run tests on you right? Do you know what’s wrong?” He couldn’t help but bombard the boy with questions, concerned for him and his health. “Well, I hope you’re alright and try to have some fun over the weekend”.
Filon smiled desperately at teacher’s concern. “I’m just the case that doesn’t last long without injections and calmness”, he said with a faint smile, “Dad takes care of me. He’s worried. Since Mama died, there’s only us”, he explained, slowly getting up and putting his bag over his shoulder. “Thank you for your help, Professor”, he said goodbye politely. When Filon went, Jamie's brother called, “Jamie... My water’s gone... Eric is out of town, can you take me to the hospital?” he asked in panic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 616 12,518 48 minutes ago
Last Post: justpush
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,347 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,413 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 10 511 11-29-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  O Step-daddy? (Open for sub carriers) Ashes 15 1,272 04-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: GothPop
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 26,107 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,378 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Pregnant with a married alpha's baby ShadowTiger 0 601 04-21-2022, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ShadowTiger
  C Baby In Wood [closed with @Cmull45965] justpush 51 5,114 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
  C Brothel Baby thoughtless 0 809 05-22-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoughtless