Closed The Slightly Submissive Teacher.
With Monkeypaws19
Jack opened the door to his new classroom, he had wanted to come to this school for around five years now but now he wasn’t so sure as none of his friends came here. He sat down at his new desk and sighed, he had about 20 minutes until his first teacher came and he wondered what they would be like. Jack was at a university so all students were legally adults and hopefully more mature than the teenagers they had previously been. He just had to wait to find out.
Dr. Silvers, a large muscular werewolf with a ph.D in history strolled down the hallway politely greeting his other teachers and random students as he passed them. He had short cropped silver-gray hair, three-piece custom-tailored suits. His bushy gray wolf's tail swung behind him and his ears perked up and alert on his head as he checked his watch for the time as he entered his class ten minutes before his class was ready to start. He gone himself set up on his desk along with his laptop. He noticed that ony of his students had already arrived. "Good morning, please get your laptop out. Class will be starting soon". He said bluntly
Jack jumped as the teacher entered the room, “sure, sir” he mumbled. As he started to unpack his items, he couldn’t help but check out the teacher. He had a muscular frame which must’ve made the teacher popular with other teachers and students. Jack looked back down at his things before realising he didn’t bring a pen, he sighed and held up his hand,” sir, will we need to use pens today?” He asked,” I left mine at home”.
Dr. Silvers sighed slightly annoyed and locked eyes with his lone student. "Yes, you may. Do please make sure you are better prepared tomorrow if you intend to continue taking this course". He said passing the male student a pen. He was known for being a strict teacher but a fair one who was respected by everyone.
Jack took the pen,” thanks sir” he mumbled. He couldn’t help but roll his eyes once the teacher turned his back, annoyed at his attitude. He didn’t know why he was annoyed at his teacher though, it wasn’t a secret that Jack was quite dominant but only felt like that towards his subs. Finally the other students came pouring into the room and found their seats and the class began.
Soon the rest of the students filed in for the lecture. Dr. Silvers introduced himself in a clear crisp tone. "I expect all assignments to be turned in on time. There will be a test every Friday, and quizzes on Mondays. I will not accept late work or excuses. I don't do extra credit. However, I will be offer private tutoring lessons in my office from 4-6 each day after class. And do please make you always come into my class prepared". He stated looking at his first student pointly to get his point across. Before doing role call.
Jack pondered taking the tutoring sessions, it seemed like a good idea, especially if he wanted to pass his class. However he couldn’t help but roll his eyes when his teacher aimed the comment about being prepared at him, but he knew he couldn’t do anything about it at that moment. He briefly wondered what Dr Silvers would look like whining underneath him, begging for his attention. Jack shook off the thought, knowing it was inappropriate but a part of him wished it could come true.
Dr. Silvers started the lecture and paid his student rolling his eyes at him no mind. After the lecture, he assigned chapters and other assignments for his students. "For your final exam project. I want you to e-mail or visit me in my office with your chosen subject for approval. You all have by the end of this week. If I don't receive your chosen topic, you will receive a instant zero and fail this course. Your final exam's thesis will be 60 percent of your final grade. You all may be dismissed". Dr. Silvers said before closing his laptop down and started to pack his items.
Jack had already started to stress over the workload and so he waited until everyone left the room before approaching his teacher. “Sir?” He called out,” I was wondering about those private tutoring sessions”. Jack strode towards Dr Silver, “I was thinking about taking them, do we have to pay?” He leant again the teachers desk, watching as he packed up, waiting to be acknowledged.
Dr. Silvers paused and looked up at his student known as Jack. "No, all I require is for you to show up at the agreed time with your required supplies. Also, I expect you to actually follow my instructions and put forth the work in the tutoring. And I expect results to be seen in your assignments, quizzes and tests". He said locking eyes with his student.
Jack sighed,” great, sir! You won’t regret it!” He claimed, turning to walk out before pausing,” and when do they start?” Jack made sure as to seem interested because he knew if he seemed otherwise that the teacher wouldn’t take him seriously. He couldn’t help but glance down at Dr Silvers fingers, well one in particular- his ring finger. His eyebrow raised at seeing it empty, surprised that the handsome man wasn’t married yet.
"The tuturing session will be held in my office at 2pm to 4pm today." Dr. Silver replied and noticed Jack's glance at his finger. "Is there something else I can help you with?". He asked arching his own eyebrow.
“Alright thank you!” Jack said, smiling. He knew he had to go home to get his pencil case before returning but that was fine since he had at least an hour until 2pm. He chuckled nervously at his teachers question, “no thank you, sir, I thought you had something in your hand and was waving it around” he tried to answer smoothly but that might’ve been a bit of a fail. Anyway, he turned and walked out of the door and towards the car park.
"I see, don't be late". Dr. Silvers replied bluntly hiding his amusement. Before leaving his class for a cup of coffee and prepare for his next class before his private tutoring session.
After Jack found his pencil case- It happened to have fallen under his bed- he safely returned to his uni but not before letting his mum know he would be late, just in time for his tutoring session. He knocked on his teachers office door and after hearing no reply he sat down on the chairs outside to wait.
Dr. Silvers was had forgotten his monthly heat had started up and was searching his office for his pills that blocks his heat. Whenever he went into heat periods, he would lose control of his instincts and pounce on the closest person to relieve his heat. He caught the scent of his student outside his office and cursed softly under his breathe before deciding to try pushing through the tutoring session. He smoothed his clothing and unlocked his office door. "Enter". He said in a forced calm voice before taking a seat at his desk to hide his hard on causing his pants to become tighten.
Jack could notice a change to the teachers distinct smell, it was sweeter than normal, he however he felt it was rude to comment on it. He tried ignoring it, but as the session went on it became stronger and more effective on him, he felt himself grow hard and as his trousers tightened, he began blushing but tried to cover it up.
Dr. Silvers did his best to focus on the topic he was going into further detail with and fight his urges to pounce on the student. He did have a reputation to keep as a teacher. He could smell his student's natural scent and body wash and it was driving him crazy. He glanced at the clock and felt relieved that he only had to make through for another hour.
Jack saw Dr Silvers glance at the clock and looked at it too, he wasn’t sure if he’d make it the hour though, the scent was really getting to him. He realised his teacher must have been in heat. Though, of course he wouldn’t be the one to start anything, he would wait for the teacher to realise he needed some help.
Soon, Dr. Silvers started to pant and sweat as his heat become worse and fought his urge to pounce on his student. He loosened his tie in an attempt to ease his pressure. Soon his eyes started to become darken with lust and his sense of control started to slip away.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,458 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 618 13,049 04-29-2024, 10:40 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,386 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 35,630 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows