Open Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush)
Aiden was not your typical jock. He was shy and reserved, kept his private life to himself. He was popular among the girls and because of social pressure, he sometimes would force himself to go out with girls every other day.

In truth, he was only interested in boys, most specifically his current philosophy teacher, Roman, whom he wanted to let out his secret feminine side with. He wanted to be his in body and soul.

And their affair started like this...
Roman was finishing some work in his classroom all alone. He had been promoted recently and it only meant he had more work and less time to cool off.

He took a break to take a piss, but found the teacher's restroom to be locked. Cussing under his breath, he kept walking down the hallway and towards the students' restroom.

Roman stepped inside, unzipped his pants in front of the urinal and let it all out. He looked over his shoulder to find none other than Aiden standing there, eyes wide, cheeks flushed.

"Why are you here? Didn't your practice end like an hour ago?" He questioned, genuinely curious, but the shy and embarrassed look on Aiden's face sparked up something in him.

He shook his massive dick in his hand and turned to face Aiden. The look on Roman's eyes was almost feral, in a way a predator would look at their prey, and never before had Roman looked at him before. Hell, Roman barely even looked in Aiden's direction.

"Have you never seen a cock before, Aiden? I mean, other than your own?" He nudged the boy backwards until his back hit the wall.

[After their first time together, Aiden lets his walls down with Roman, devotes himself to him as his teacher ravages him any time and any way he wants. Roman is manipulative and evasive, more often than not, yet Aiden falls for him way too soon and too hard. Where Aiden is sweet and a bit clingy, Roman is distant and emotionless quite often, very rarely is affectionate with Aiden.

This will be heavily sexual. Their secret relationship will be pretty toxic at first and, most likely, Aiden will get his heart broken many times, before Roman finally reciprocates. Things will get pretty chaotic for both of them once Aiden ends up being pregnant. I'd like for this to include the following kinks: rough sex, cum inflation, sex toys, feminine bottom (Aiden lets out his feminine side only with Roman at first), tightness, sexual pain, multiple orgasms, orgasm denial, abuse, manipulation, and more to discuss.

Roman is 6'4" tall. He has light ash brown hair, which falls a bit over his forehead. His brows are thick, matching perfectly with his dark, nearly black eyes. Roman has slightly tanned skin and is overall quite muscled and well built. Down below, he's easily 14" when fully hard.

I'd love it if Aiden is pretty short and has a slight muscled built at first, which will change once his pregnancy starts showing.]
Aiden was indeed not a typical sportsman. He had a sensitive soul and the opinion of others mattered a great deal to him. Not wanting to be the object of ridicule, he was often pressured by society to act differently than he would have done himself.

He liked feminine affairs. He was undersized. Only his slight muscular figure was a problem. But Aiden's imagination was boundless. He could easily imagine himself as a frail woman.

Aiden's weakness was Roman. The man had all the assets that turned him on. Wide hips, well-built thighs. He was tall, quite muscular and had facial hair that turned the high school student on.

The day it all started Aiden just happened to finish his training later than usual. He had to do extra laps as punishment. His team spent a lot of time in the locker room after practice, and to Aiden's misfortune, his sister put on a change of black thongs instead of his boxers. To avoid embarrassment he went to the bathroom outside the locker room.

There he ran into Roman. This encounter came as a big surprise as how the teacher looked at him as soon as Aiden blushed, seeing his manhood.

Pinned against the wall, Aiden looked him in the eye with great uncertainty, his hand coming slightly in contact with his penis.

"No... Your cock I haven't had a chance to see yet," he replied in a soft voice, not taking his eyes off him.

[I accept the challenge. I hope I won't fail!]
Name: Heather (Aidan's Sister)
Spouse: Jack Brewer
Kids: Cameron Brewer & Cory Brewer

Heather: Aidan bro I am sorry i put the black thongs instead of the boxers.
Heather: I guess taking care of two 4-Year Old Twins took alot of me..
Aiden's voice made Roman step closer, just so he could grasp the boy's wrist and bring his much smaller hand closer to his member. "So you were just going to stand there and stare at your teacher?" He asked, voice dark yet teasing. His other hand came up to rest at the side of Aiden's hip, squeezing once. He shouldn't be getting touchy like this, but something about that look in Aiden's eyes told him everything he needed to know in that moment. Roman knew if anything would happen here, this would be their little secret. Aiden had a reputation to keep and Roman would get in serious trouble.

"Get on your knees then, so that you can take a better look at it," His hand was already on Aiden's shoulder, pushing him slightly to get on his knees for him. Roman didn't even know what the hell was possessing him to do this, but here he was, eager to have his student's pretty lips wrapped around his fat length. It was wrong in many, many ways, but right now he needed to get off, was needing to let off some steam.

[You did great. Thank you.]
Aiden became speechless as soon as the teacher continued this existing devilishly sexy exchange. He was ashamed to admit it, but in that moment he felt real wetness in his panties. And not much material was framing his big round ass. He looked at the teacher with a really innocent and without any disrespectful gaze, only to see how his eyes were really addictively dangerous from that perspective. He felt a bit like a real devil was standing in front of him. The devil of sex. For such a one it was worth breaking a few rules. Even the moral ones.

Without any stammer, he nodded his head, then bent his knees slightly to get a better look at the teacher's member. He gently touched the head of his penis with his thumb, looking at how flexible and hard it was at the same time. He licked his lips lightly, spreading his legs slightly.
"How were you able to hide such a snake in your pants?" he joked softly, lifting his head toward him and sending him a slight smile. He even dared to squeeze its tip lightly at the same moment. "The snake is probably thirsty..." he took up the game.
Roman brought his hand through Aiden's hair, threading his fingers there and grabbing a fistful of it, delighted by that hungry look in his face. No matter what people said in the halls, deep down Roman could tell this was what Aiden had always wanted, no chicks, only his teacher's hard piece of meat. "It is, maybe you could sate it," He replied, voice a bit raspier and deeper now that the arousal was increasing with every passing second.

A small groan escaped Roman's lips at the light squeeze coming from Aiden, then he grabbed him by the hips and flipped him around, shoving him up against the wall and pressing his body flush against Aiden's smaller one. Roman lowered his head to trail kisses against his student's neck, unable to hold himself back, while simultaneously rubbing his hard cock against his still clothed ass. "I need this fucking thing off," He demanded, his larger hands yanking the boy's pants down. "I need to be inside you. I need to know what you feel like inside when I bury myself inside you."
Name: Nate Grantham
Origin: Straight
Hates: The LGBTQ Community

Nate Grantham: WTF!? is going on the bathroom? I come in here after My Football Practice and see 2 Faggots going at it?
That slight tug on his hair made an uncontrollable moan come out of Aiden's mouth. The high school student really excitedly looked directly into the teacher's eyes. He felt it sink into the depths of his eyes, reaching almost to his soul. Roman was mysterious, but sometimes he received the impression that he could read from him like an open book.
" I will try not to disappoint you...". he replied with a small smile.

Just as he was about to put his member in his mouth, he was suddenly turned around and pressed against the wall. Aiden felt his insides burning and his small penis twitching as he felt how hard and big Roman's cock was. He had been wondering for months how big and thick his penis could be, and now he had a chance to find out. Out of all this, it was only when his shorts were removed that he realized he was wearing a thong today after all, not boxers. Curse the sister... How about helpful?
"Make me not be able to forget your penis..."
Roman felt surprisingly aroused only by hearing his student's slutty moans. The star jock was completely at his mercy, ready to have his ass destroyed by his teacher's big cock. "Maybe you won't," Came his somewhat cold response. Roman could be a passionate man when it came to his little side affairs, but feelings weren't his thing. He didn't care about making Aiden feel good, only his own pleasure and benefits were what mattered.

His eyes widened slightly when he became aware that Aiden was wearing a lacy thong. Not only did it look absolutely good on Aiden, it also turned the teacher on increasingly so. He was gawking at him, adoring how amazing his ass look with it. "I certainly hope you never wear anything other than thongs... Your ass looks great in it," Said the man, giving the jock's ass a loud spank and squeezed it firmly.

Then, Roman pulled the fabric of the thong a bit side, enough for his cock to go past his bubble ass cheeks, until his heated cockhead was rubbing up against his hole. All tight and puckered, and Roman's oozing head lubed it up a bit. "Spread your ass cheeks with your hands for me," He commanded, his too fat tip already applying pressure against his virgin hole.
Aiden was on fire when he heard his lover's satisfied comment about his underwear.... Maybe he'll thank his sister tonight after all? Satisfied, he cupped his buttocks slightly, and when he felt the member at his virgin entrance, he sighed throatily and arched his back slightly.
"More..." he whispered.

Then he obediently spread his buttocks with his hands, encouragingly pushing against Roman's penis.
"Take me, finally..."
Roman slid his hand over his student's belly, leaving it to rest there, while simultaneously pulling him closer to shove several more inches inside his too tight entrance. It was a given; Roman was far too big and fat. It felt like his cock barely fit there, but the jock was taking it like a champion.

The teacher's muscled hips bucked forward, hard and perhaps too soon, but the older man cared very little as of now. It took two more forceful thrusts for his entire length to be buried deep within Aiden's small body. "Goddamn, you're so tight..." He was panting heavily against the boy's ear, but then his lips moved lower to kiss him across the neck, his hips beginning to move back and forth.

His pace began to quicken with every passing moment, giving the boy little time to adjust. His hands grasped the boy's waist firmly, yanking him close to meet his increasingly powerful thrusts.
Aiden gasped in surprise when he felt the teacher's large and thick manhood inside him. It was a new and strange feeling. It shook him literally. He propped his feet harder against the floor, catching himself on the door frame next to him.

He was panting, moaning and gasping , biting his hand to avoid making much noise. He didn't want to make anyone in the hallway curious. It was enough that there was him and Roman in the bathroom, who did not hold back one bit. "Please ... Gently!" he begged, with tiny tears in his eyes. All red in the face he looked at him out of the corner of his eye, hoping that it would somehow affect the man.
It wasn't exactly in Roman's plans to be gentle or caring towards his student. The older man had no intention of showing any empathy towards him at all or to even comfort him when he saw that layer of tears in Aiden's very pretty eyes.

"Suck it up, isn't that what you football players do?" His tone was mocking in a way that could make anyone uncomfortable, even more so in a moment like this. Roman's hand came up to grab the back of the younger male's neck and press the side of Aiden's face against the cool wall.

Strong hips buckled forward, pushing several more inches inside Aiden's no longer virgin hole. "Suck it up, pretty boy," His voice was low and raspy, nearly dangerous, as his warm lips pressed wet kisses against Aiden's shoulder, even sucking a few marks there on his skin.

The teacher kept going, thrusting back and forth, shoving himself in and out of Aiden's tight body, loving how his very tight hole wrapped so deliciously around him, as if milking him without meaning to. "Ah fuck!" A deep groan spilled from his lips out of bliss. "You feel so good like this. Didn't think it'd feel this great with you."
Aiden felt dominated all over. He could have at least tried to break free of Roman's grip, but hell.... His muscles all stiffened. He didn't know if it was due to hormones or other biological issues. He had no idea. He didn't like biology and wasn't ashamed to admit it. Somehow science (except math and chemistry) didn't interest him at all!

The bumping of bodies against each other was very audible in the bathroom. The walls made an echoing effect. Clap, clap clap clap.... Aiden's bottom reddened, and mucus flowed out of his already unvirgin hole. The lace had already fallen to the height of his ankles, and his muscular belly was trying to withstand the test of stiffness. It was a strange feeling. As if someone had put a fist up his ass and was torturing him. However, the pain was passing, or trying to be in the background. The marks that Roman left on his arm were probably meant to be a soothing element, because it wasn't long before Aiden relaxed more.

And it was at this moment that he let his teacher's entire penis sink into him. It hit his tender spot perfectly, making the athlete gasp loudly and clamp his hand on the door frame. His penis stiffened. The boy began to breathe deeply. Here it comes, something is coming!

"Sir... Something is coming," he wheezed in slight distress, and then he came suddenly, soiling the wall he was leaning against.
Roman moved a hand down to rest across Aiden's belly, while violently plowing his hole, seemingly wrecking him inside out. He felt it in Aiden's hole, how he was so close to coming. Yet it didn't stop the teacher from seeking his own pleasure. "Good boy, I knew you'd enjoy me."

There Roman slid almost all the way out and suddenly sank back in with all his strenght. His strong arms wrapped around Aiden, both of them being pressed flush together as the older man plunged into him, feeling his cock throb. He stopped holding himself back completely and thrust into him all the way with every movement.

His own orgasms hits him, and Roman's cock continued to pulse as it filled Aiden to the brim. His pace slowed down, still pushing his semen even deeper into Aiden's ravaged hole.

Roman stayed still for a few more minutes, catching his breath, then he slid out of the young athlete, stepping back and fixing his pants. "Not a word of this. I don't want rumors to fly around," He stood in front of the mirror, the wedding ring on his finger catching the light from the restroom. "I'll see you tomorrow, Aiden."
Aiden could have just moaned and stood stiffly, being thus touched and controlled by large, masculine hands. He preferred all the more not to expose himself to some injury. His back and leg muscles were tense and injury was easy to come by. The trainer would have killed him for that.

Filled to the brim with cum, he felt like a stuffed donut. Maybe that's an inappropriate comparison. He just felt like his body had already taken in so much semen that it was dripping down his thigh. He was full and tired. His feet ached because he had stood in this position for a long time.

As Roman left the bathroom, Aiden nodded at his words, and when he was left alone he lowered himself down the wall and, dressing his briefs, sat on the floor for a long moment. He needed to normalize his breathing and analyze the situation. What happened here?

Thinking about the current situation, poor Aiden did not realize that he should be thinking about the future. What would happen the next day?
The day after, Roman didn't directly interact with Aiden, barely exchanged a glance with the boy passing down the hallway while the older man was on the phone.

The following day, turned out differently. Roman had a couple hours off, so he found himself walking towards the practice room where he had the idea he'd find Aiden in, given what time it was. He sat by the benches and watched. His eyes followed Aiden's every move as he ran around the field in his shorts, no one else caught his attention but him.

Roman licked his lips at the sight, having flashbacks about how he fucked the younger boy. When Aiden looked his way, Roman flashed him a grin of his own. Then, Roman watched as the coach approached Aiden, seemingly reprimanding him about something. After that, he watched how everyone walked out and Aiden had to stay behind to pick up the balls and clean around a bit. "You move well on the field," He said, loud enough for Aiden to here, as there was only the two of them now.
Aiden had trouble squatting or running for those two days. His muscles were strained after the rough intercourse with the teacher in the bathroom. This made him perform a little worse than usual on the field. The coach noticed this and even had a serious conversation with him. Fortunately, he somehow got out of it without having to explain himself somehow.

Still, he stayed after training to sort out his equipment and do a little work on stretching those sore muscles.

Just then, Roman decided to confront him. Aiden turned around somewhat abashed.
"Gee... Good morning, professor," he replied officially reflexively. He picked up the ball that had fallen out of his hands. "Thank you, I tried hard to be on the team," he added, getting into the topic. In his mind he was embarrassed. He hoped that the subject of their sex would not be brought up.
Roman's grin went a little wider at how nervous the boy looked in front of him. It was sweet and sparked something up in him. As much as he tried to deny it, the attraction he felt towards Aiden ran too deeply. "I can tell," He said, taking a step back and chuckling. "Don't let me stop you. Continue with your duty here."

He began to walk away, but stopped by the door before leaving, "Think you can meet me at the cafe down the street after class?" Roman had wanted to touch Aiden again so badly, but he feared being caught could put everything at risk. "I'll be there, Aiden." Then he was gone.

The man wasn't even sure how he'd managed to hold back. Aiden looked so good in those shorts and he tried to remain calm with all the strength he had.

Roman made it to the cafe. He sat in his car in the parking lot, waiting for Aiden to show up. He didn't plan on inviting Aiden a coffee and sitting down to talk about the whether, no. Roman planned to drive somewhere else and be able to have his way with Aiden again.

When he noticed the boy walking towards the cafe, he rolled down his window and called for him, "Get in. You sure took your sweet time."
Aiden thought the teacher might want to bribe him somehow to make him forget what happened. Then when he went to change in the locker room he thought that was ridiculous. A teacher wouldn't do that. He has his own opinions and is unlikely to admit he was wrong. He seemed like the perfectionist type.

Then his thoughts returned to the incident in the bathroom. Aiden had to get into the shower to take care of the erection in his pants. Fortunately, he was alone....

His heart was tempted to go. Maybe he was also curious, but he just longed to see Roman again. With his bag over his shoulder, he was just about to enter the kawiarnk when he heard the teacher. His voice seemed so different from the classroom at school. Gently his lips lifted, and then he jogged over to the car, sitting down uncertainly next to the driver's seat.
"What did you want to talk about?" he asked him, looking intently.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's Mistake justpush 562 12,273 04-24-2024, 03:51 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C A change of life (close with justpush) Rain 119 2,209 04-24-2024, 03:43 PM
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,405 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,278 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,917 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,824 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Hope I never lose you. (w/ justpush) Kingreon 5 575 03-24-2024, 12:05 PM
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,577 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,061 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,329 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger