Closed Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather]
It irked him awfully to have heard such things coming from the apartment next to his. Brandon knew exactly who this was, and he knew exactly what he was doing... Or at least had a vague idea of it.

Irritation had crept up on him, and he stormed out of his apartment to bang his fist on Jin's door, his pregnant neighbor, who was also extremely and unbelievably pretty for a boy. In the back of his mind, he made a mental note that his moans and whimpers were also as attractive and delightful as he was.

It felt like several minutes had passed, and he heard a bit of panting from the other side of the door, before it was slowly opened and he could finally take in Jin's sweaty, flushed face. He was partially dressed and seemed to be too embarrassed in this very moment. But he was also shaking in his goddamn spot.

Brandon was now glaring down at him, brows furrowed over his darkened eyes, "I've heard... some noises, I came to check on you in case you were hurt or something," He was ever so cold and distant, but still somewhat polite. "What the hell is going on?" The older man saw the obvious hesitance in Jin's pretty, doe like eyes. There was an innocent to them that drew Brandon even more to him.

"You need help with something?" He was already pushing the door further open, looking from over Jin's head and seeing his bedroom door open, and there on the bed was... something. It looked a lot like a dildo for beginners.
At first, the ever so quietly reserved Jin, a fiercely devoted lover by heart, a young but loyal lad who kept to himself and never compained was as most might say "tending to himself" that evening, his friends each took to marriage quite young and when he tried and rather expectedly that left the poor man without an income and an extra weight of baggage from a one night stand. That such thing was in the form of a rather unexpected and might I say unplanned .. budding of pregnancy.

That afternoon, with no sign from his friends coming to check in on him he was left to his own "devices" which would have made the modern man drool to partake in and soothe his "backside or down there troubles" but for him he felt ashamed to come to that such realization and the thought of slipping something of sexual persuasion "meaning toys" made him sick to his stomach, literally.

He walked over and after a few troublesome waddle like steps, "rather painful" if added, were rewarded with a sigh of slight but overpowering weight on his agonizingly shifting hips. He sat down with a soft "oof .." and a soft prayer like compliment of "oh thank god .. thank you for the moment of rest.." before raising an arm and resting a well manicured hand upon his heavily rising and falling mound of flesh he referred to as his protruding "gut" or "pudge planet", always making himself smaller in size mentally by doing what his "so called" best friends used to do, that something was, putting him down.

He reached in after opening the drawer and curled his fingers rather hesitantly around a wrapped up wrapping paper, still fresh as if the day it was still packaged up as a present from himself. He stared at it, not looking in the dresser's direction as he shut it's only drawer. He mustered up courage and strength to face such inner demons and ripped the wrapping paper off, slender femenine like fingers fumbling, then therefore pulling down his jeans and untightening his bright red boxers. He laid on his bed with his bum raised upward doggy styled and shouted as he tried to move the hardened tip of the dildo between shut cheeks of his plumply meaty ass and dared to delve further through the tightly pucker sealed flesh, more as just himself than anyone. As noone else was in the room with him. "You can do this Jin, you need this, you owe this to yourself. You cant just keep dwelling on him, he passed on for Christ sakes .. come on .. almost in .. come on, come on .. y-you big pussy, do it .. do it .. DO IT ALREADY! .. ARRRGH! .. I .. I cant do it .."

Suddenly, to Jin's horror a sound was heard, a knock on his apartment room door.

Oh shit .. shit .. shit ..SHIT! Can this get any more worse.

"Uhh .. c.. coming .. i-im coming, right now. Just a moment. I cant move as fast because I am .. well you'll see once I am there.." After his apartment door, a few footsteps across from Brandon was knocked upon Jin muttered beneath his breath with a silent "Shit" before swallowing nervously and calling our in response. He tried not to but a soft groan escaped his lips as he slowly arose and to quietly suffering lower limbs he stood, cupping his puffy, as if overweight but actually heavily in the third trimester "with child" lower midsection with a grunt, his pace a trudge like series of motions that tried but could not bother with lifting his feet so he answered the door, breaths becoming more of a panting mess, halting once he reached his location, which was behind the door and caught the breaths he lost before opening it.

Upon sight, anyone could come to a such conclusion that he was trying to self pleasure himself. It was not further from the truth because as such his skin was flushed with a light shade of bubblegum pink and he was slightly covered by only a single pair of bright red boxers and nothing else, keeping his pale but fair vanilla skintoned chest fully vulnerable and therefore .. exposed. The male himself looked quite shaken, almost as if he were himself a captive of lustful curiousity, but at the exact time was much too sworn to secrecy to defile himself by giving away his secret "agenda". "Oh the noise? .. uh that .. well uh .. I was .. I was just .. uhhh?... moving something .."

'Oh .. stupid .. stupid Jin .. seriously ..? ... moving something .. you had a million excuses but you come up with that .. idiot..." He thought to himself with a mutter, irritation directed toward noone but himself. "That handsome guy will never believe a word I lied with.. smooth move genius .. smooth fucking move.'

"N-NO! .. I mean no .. im fine .. I just .. have to get back to moving stuff.. I promise it will not happen again, with me being loud. Now .. if you'll excuse me, sir.." He mentally prayed that the man would find this of truth and simply leave him alone.

But sadly .. this was just the beginning.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Brandon hadn't known Jin for too long, nor have they shared too many personal stuff, but one thing Brandon knew very, very well was that Jin was the actual worst liar.

If anyone asked, Brandon he would swear on his life that Jin was a boy too prude for his own good, probably too shy and too scared to try new things, so to come to the realization that the boy in question was obviously trying to pleasure himself, was actual shocking news to the older man.

"Then let me help you, you're being too bothersome with... your noises," He stepped in, forcing Jin to take several steps back, as Brandon closed the door behind himself and stared directly into Jin's eyes.

The bedroom to Jin's door, still open, gave away his obvious lie as the dildo remained on top of his bed. "Look, if you're going to be a nuisance and be so fucking loud that you disturb my alone time, I'll be forced to do something about it," His hand came up to grip Jin's arm and back him up against the wall next to the entrance to the boy's room.

"Now this is what I want you to do," He began to say, his tone was dominant and dangerous, and Brandon took a step back to have a better look at the pregnant boy. "You're going to take your boxers off and led me into your bedroom right now."
Jin had tried, didn't he earn points for trying atleast. He thought in his head, trying to come up with another excuse or fib to get the guy to simply walk away but he was too imitidated by the larger male who towered over him as wide as an old oak.

He was imitidated because the man came off as assertive and Jin himself was submissive. He did not know how to be true to himself and his truths. He was spineless, a coward.

Just another statistic he would be to Brandon he did not know he would be.

"Uh .. wha? .. shit .." He mumbled beneath his breath pathetically, softly, trying to pretend that he either sneezed or cough wrongly. Before he could speak further he was roughly grabbed by the arm and cornered by the such Brandon, causing him to squeak a yelp. "I .. I apologize .. I promise that I ... I promise I will not disturb you anymore. Just please .. I just want to be left a-alone." He said, almost close to crying. He did as he was told, untying and lowering his red boxers which revealed his medium sized but not as impressive as Brandon's cock that he could see as an outline in his jeans. He then covered his length as a blush shone on his face. "I ... I promise not to bother you .. please .."

"I .. I .. alright.." He said in defeat, swallowing silently as he could as he waddled to the room, (his room).
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Brandon had seen Jin blushing many times before, probably a product of his obviously shy nature, but right now seeing his blush only increased his arousal. Minutes ago, he had heard Jin moaning and screaming, and he wanted more of it from the pregnant boy.

It didn't matter if he was knocked up, it didn't matter if rough sex would be too much for him, Brandon just wanted to push him down and rip him off of his chastity pact of sorts.

"Of course you will no longer bother me, I'll make sure of it," He replied once they stepped inside Jin's bedroom. The older man smirked at the sight of the dildo. Probably 7" and thick, but not too much. But probably a lot to take him for a virgin like Jin.

Brandon looked down at Jin's pregnant frame and nudged him towards the bed. "Get there on your knees," He commanded him, picking up the dildo in his hand to have a closer look. "What a pitiful little slut you are," He huffed. "You wanted to get fucked this much?" He jabbed.

"Head down, ass up, Jin. I'm going to show you exactly how this should work."
Jin kept his own pitifulness in length of a cock beneath two smaller, dainty like hands as he shamefully walked naked to the bedroom. He knew that Brandon would not have cared that he was fragile because he was with child but right now he wanted to be fucked for some reason, and much of it.

But he kept that such fact to himself. Atleast, until he felt comforable to voice such things forth necessarily.

He listened to the other male, gulping as he noticed that he was now crossing the threshold from short hallway to bedroom. The same bedroom where unspeakable acts would soon be happening to him. As he was commanded to crawl he did, mounting the bed within a few seconds since he was slightly on his hands and knees with his belly dragging against the floor a bit.

He got on his hands and knees, closing his eyes to keep back tears as it felt as though he were being scolded, perhaps he really was a slut, a whore and a greedy bitch. All in one.
He lowered his head, lifting his ass to present himself to the male behind him as he gripped the covers beneath him. "I .. I .. understand, Brandon."

The fact that Jin had submitted to him so easily, was making Brandon's cock grow harder. He loved being in power, and in moments like this, he adored such thought. "I'll teach you how to be a good bitch," And his words were followed by a loud slap across his ass cheeks.

"From now on, you won't be allowed to pleasure yourself," Brandon stated, while pressing the dildo's tip to Jin's butt hole, grinning to himself when he saw the boy's reacting. Jin's body responded like that of a virgin being penetrated for the first time when the dildo's tip entered him and went in deeper, thanks to Brandon's hand pushing it in.

"You're tight," He said, but pushed several more inches inside Jin's struggling hole. "Now I see why you were moaning in obvious pain when I was busy with work."
Jin blushed once again, becoming darker of a shade as his sensitive ass cheeks were being struck by a hand, the such commotion of sound was unfamiliar to him.

He listened further to Brandon, feeling the presence of the dildo's pointy headed presence against his spasming but tightly clenched hole of an entrance, panting heavily and shakily even though the instrument was not even half of a ways in, or even at all. He tried to clench and grit his pearly whites, trying harder to not be so loud and bother other neighbors.

"Y .. Yes Sir .. I ..I mean B-Brandon." He clenched his hands as he tried to scurry downward into the covers, trying to hide his sexual interests, tears streaming down his face and blurring his vision. He hoped he wasn't to be questioned about his tears. "And yes, I am pretty t-tight back t-there and I-. OOOH?!."

Brandon pushed more of the toy inside Jin's virgin hole, spreading his tightening walls around the intrusive object. "Be fucking quite this time, no one else wants to hear your pitiful, stupid cries," Another flick of Brandon's hand and now the entire dildo was buried inside Jin's quivering, pained hole.

"I don't care if it hurts, just keep quiet," He commanded, his voice rising a bit to emphasize his statement and command. "You should be fucking ashamed, that even though you're in obvious pain your pathetic excuse of a dick is as hard as a rock," Brandon mocked him cruelly, smacking his ass once again and making him clench around the toy because of it.

"This is what you wanted, to have your hole stuffed, and now you're crying pathetically because of it?" He said in a mean tone, even laughing to him. He pulled the dildo out and then shoved it back inside. "Tell me how does it feel, you stupid whore."
Jin cried out, stuffing a bit of covers in his mouth as the feeling of being "stuffed like a Christmas turkey" was literally agonizing. Even for a mere toy. He whimpered muffled, trying to figure out what to focus on to stay the most quiet.

He whimpered softer, breathly and quiet. He forced himself to do such, because of the threat that was present in his voice. He closed his eyes tightly to keep back more tears, the same ones of bitterness, feeling as though he was needing to be truly shameful of his actions, even more because of how pitifully pathetic he was now that he got his ultimate wish.

He reared himself upward as his ass cheeks were struck once more, a second time, forcing the toy into his bubblegum pink fleshed depths. As he was further made a fool of he kept his eyes closed, hiding them in the covers of the bed, soaking them with his eye moisture that seemed to never stop shedding tears. "A whore is all I really am, it feels great .." He said, a lie clearly present in his voice.

Something about Jin's submissive self lying so blatantly like that, when both Brandon and him knew he wasn't enjoying this, it further spurred on Brandon's desire and horniness.

He moved the dildo around a bit more, stroking Jin's sensitive spot a few times, before he left it inside Jin, "Don't let it go. Hold the toy inside, grip it tightly," Brandon commanded, proving how little he cared about Jin's currently painful state.

He stared at the pregnant boy with a wicked smirk on his lips, while he began to unfasten his own pants and let his erection free out of the confines of his underwear. It was a sight to behold, how massive he was, both in length and thickness.

His oozing cockhead allowed Brandon to jerk himself off with it as lube, while standing right behind Jin's unsuspecting self. "Well done, now you're going to push the dildo out for me," He commanded.
Jin panted heavily, trying his hardest not to scream as the presence of pain outweighed the pleasure he hoped to have felt.

He kept his eyes closed, tightly, trying to block out anything that reminded him that he was now a kebab on a spike. He did as he was told, forcing himself to keep hold on the toy. He was now regretting making noises in the first place but did not dare to voice his deepening discomforts. "Y-yes Brandon .. yes .. fuck me like-. oh! .. ooh! .. OOO!"

He was indeed unsuspecting, simply not knowing that soon he would probably be in a whole different realm of painful agony. He clenched his cheeks, struggling with keeping the seven inches deep inside of his canal and opening, never doing further until he was permitted to do such. He was scared frightened, the most because of being further commanded.

He was surprised but did as told, moving his hands so he was on his side with his hands on the sides of the bed, his knees and feet were aligned to his hips and were ready for him to push as if he were birthing a baby from his rectum but in all actuality he was of a toy. He did as told, lowering his head and beginning to push, clenching his teeth like before.

Brandon's current state of arousal only seemed to increase by tenfold once he saw the pregnant boy struggling to push the dildo out like he was giving birth. No doubt Jin should be handled with more care given his current stage of pregnancy, yet here was Brandon, about to change his sex life forever with what he was about to do with him.

He watched as inch by inch the dildo began to slide out, he saw Jin's flushed cheeks and couldn't help but to smile wickedly, knowing this was painful for him, but he relished in the fact that Jin's dick remained fully hard and bright red through it all.

"There you go," He said when the dildo was nearly all the way out, only to push it back in and then out and then slammed it back inside him deeply. "You're going to need so much learning," Brandon chuckled, the sound vicious and sick, and he pulled the dildo out of him at last.

"Breath now... Take deep breaths and stop sobbing like the pitiful little bitch you are," He said, all the while stroking Jin's flushed, sweaty cheek with his fore fingers. "Look at me. Say thank you now."
In what was pleasurable bouts of painful pleasure, Jin tensed up a bit, keeping a steel tight grip on the covers of the bed. He whimpered, he was indeed a pitiful mess, desperately, both wanting to be roughly manhandled, hair pulled, held down and treated yet he also wanted to be treated with just an inch of respectful courtesy. He knew he wasn't to be cared for so he stuck to simply staying naked offering his nude, twink like body to the much more older male like an offering.

He sighed with a slightness of what was of relief as the thick dildo was removed and the pressure waned, only to be increased a thousand fold of a regretful gasp as it was rammed back within his aching depths between strained asscheeks. He whimpered like a whining, yet dick complaining whore that he was, never wanting more than anything to ever be treated with respect now.

He whined, clenching and gritting his pearly whites, gasping as the broadly sized dildo was removed from his womanly like asshole. He spoke softly, "Ohhh .. thank God.." He was glad that the toy was removed yet he also felt a deep sense of loss from within his scorching hot depths.

The submissive Jin panted heavily, feeling on the verge of a sexual awakening. And with the presence of being at a rather compromising position he knew he was soon to be taught the "ropes" of being a true sex symbol. He inhaled and exhaled breaths, deeply .. desperately. "T .. Thank you, B-Brandon."

Brandon smiled to himself at Jin's submissive tone, aware of how he was slowly but surely teaching Jin his place and the boy was reluctantly willing so far, which the older man loved. "Good. Now don't you move. I want you to stay still," He commanded, while removing his clothing fairly quickly.

He was stark naked in a matter of seconds, right behind the pregnant boy. Truth was, Brandon felt a wave of arousal wash over him when he, once again, drank in the sight of a 7 month pregnant Jin before him in all fours, sore and sweaty, flushed and uncomfortable, but deep down needy.

He wrapped a hand around his mammoth cock, aligning the head to Jin's barely lubed up hole. "Now this is what I've been waiting for," And gave Jin barely enough time to grasp the current events. His cockhead breached his no longer virgin hole, spreading him wide open beyond his limits. Then he pushed deeper and deeper, until at least half of his humongous length was buried inside the boy.

He felt so hot and so tight, and Brandon loved every bit of what the pregnant boy's insides felt like. Jin's first cock ever was tearing at his insides, yet Brandon kept going, only seeking his very own pleasure and not his pretty, pregnant where's.
Jin whimpered a few times more, trying to remain still as he had been. He felt his body shaking beyond control, his own. As the presence of Brando's clothing was removed he simply stared at the wall in front of him.

He simply stared at the wall through it all, feeling vulnerable and so much more. Sighing softly as his overworked, weary body was worn out. Life would now be one giant merry ground of emotions and gong through it would be complete hell.

He wanted so much to be able to relax and freed of such unbearable pains that he felt at that moment. He also felt an urge to run, flee and so much more. He panted heavier, closing his eyes tightly as he tried hard not to make unnecessary noise as he tried to remain still and open for the much more dominant Brandon. His own body was drenched in sweat and he was unable to focus.

"This is what a pregnant slut looks like," He said the words carelessly, yet very aware that Jin was a virgin before this and far from being a slut at all. Though from today and on, the pregnant boy would no doubt be his property, his personal cock-sleeve.

Brandon kept moving, his pace became fast and his every thrust were rough and merciless. He fucked Jin like he would some bitch in heat, spreading him wide open around his too fat cock, blurring the lines between pure pain and pleasure, though it wasn't in his interests to even pleasure Jin at all. He was in this only for his own personal bliss.

"I'm close," He let out, pressing himself against Jin's body and wrapping a hand around the front of the pregnant boy's throat. "Now try to milk my cock, just relax your inner muscles, and clench hard on my shaft, you little fucking slut."
"A-Ahhh .. fuck .." Jin said breathlessly, gripping a side of the mattress of the bed which was also being rocked to no possible end. He was eventually rendered a fucked up mess, ebony hair frazzled as did his sense of nerves which were in disarray. 'I can't t-. I..I c-cant-. fuck! .." He mumbled in a form of mental delirium, panting with a sense of urgency and heaviness as he tightened his eyes, clenching them as he did his teeth, unable to control his secrecy to endure the agony he felt.

Pain and pleasure were now a fine line, a tightrope if one might be tempted to say. He felt nauseous, emotions bombarding him and as did the rhythmic, steady kicking of an unborn who awakened from disturbance of slumber's spell and began to bombard his insides with pummeling, tendering them like meat. He cried out, panting heavily. "Brandon .. please .. must you be so .. rough, can you .. slow down a bit." He was unaware of who was dominant at that moment, but tried not to overstep his boundary yet pain overrode his sense of rightful judgment.

When his throat was being gripped he whimpered, yet he did not struggle, he knew about happened to men who struggled against their "Masters" and sadly .. it wasn't a pretty picture. He did as he was commanded, and although beyond the threshold of what tired truly was he heeded the command as it was, slowly allowing his inner muscles to relax and squeezed his asscheeks, clamping down upon his shaft which caused him to gasp and wince as his already brutally abused asshole was being further stimulated, grabbing forth a fistful of covers to keep from screaming.

He felt pleasure everywhere, coming in waves and curling up inside him, starting from his balls and pulsing hot rod. This felt right, it felt perfect. This was what he wanted from a sex toy, from his pretty little slave. Ever since he parted ways from his last slave, he'd been patiently waiting for the right to come; maybe it was Jin all along, even though he was far inexperienced from his large list of slaves.

Brandon didn't think an inexperienced boy's fuck hole would feel as amazing as it did in this very moment. But fate had proven him wrong. Now, he had so much to teach Jin, now that he had chosen the heavily pregnant boy to be his slave for the moment.

His massive piece of meat was savagely slammed inside Jin, fucking his hole out, so roughly that his ass ring was now fucked out and puffy. "I want to make something very clear to you," He let the words out, accompanied by a few groans and cuss words out of pleasure. "I'm the one in charge. I'm who owns your body now. I don't care if you want it slow, I don't care if you want passionate or vanilla love-making... No, Jin. Our relationship from now on, will be way too different from that," His hand remained on Jin's throat and the other came to grip his ebony hair in a fistful.

Just then Brandon's powerful thrusts seemed to become more erratic but all the more strong, and then it happened; the older male who could easily be called a beast, let out a deep growl as he reached his climax and he began to pump Jin full. His seed was warm and very thick as it was shot inside the pregnant boy, leaving his insides, organs and ass sticky and hot, nothing he had ever experienced before in his life since Jin was inseminated at the clinic, yet it could never be compared to that. This was a lot more.
Jin cringed, quivering in pure fear as the hand enclosed and ensnared the middle column of his vulnerable throat, therefore coaxing out a peep of a gasp before his airsupply was deprived and cut off. He grunted with tortured outbursts, not feeling at peace with his body anymore. He closed his eyes on the thousandh seeming like thrust, his lips parting with a clenching of his pearly white teeth, so harshly that they seemed to ache between the clamped down, strain of his even tighter clenched upper and lower jaws.

"I .. I .. f-fuck!" He tried to force words out, to respond to anything his now to be Master had spoken (or more like commanded) of him to reply, trying to detach himself from his body mentally, in any way that would block the bursts of agony from radiating from his legs any further. "M-My hips, w-why do they feel broken?!" he blurted out, squirming a bit only to groan as his pelvis exploded with an overwhelming discomfort that left him gasping for air and begging for relief. "P..Please Master .. mercy! .. mercy!" he screamed. "It hurts! .. it fucking hurts! you are too big!" He tried not to groan or make too much noise but right now it was too much to bear.

He gripped the wrinkled covers that laid stilled upon the violently rocking bed, the same mattress which was creaking beneath the strain of a suffering body and a dominant thrusting one. He grunted with each forceful thrust exerted into him without mercy by his Master's thick dicked lengthed, crying out in agony only to be further cut off by squeezes to his throat which left him unable to take in a single breath and sputtering coughs. If dying felt like this then he felt as though he reached a whole different level of discomfort, that closest to being boiled alive only in the depths of his insides.

After so much of uncontrollable fits of coughing, sobbing, begging for release, cursing in defiance, gripping the mattress, covers, his hips, and even his own cock to lessen the pressure between his hips he found himself overcome by a strange stirring within his very primalness, an urge which caused him to stroke his cock, and against his wishes he did, rocking his hips as he thrusted through the palm of his hand and soon he climaxed, his vision filling with a heat as his vision blurred white. He collapsed, left a panted, sweat drenched bruised and achy mess. He tried to move his body but yet he found himself unable to move. He simply closed his eyes, letting forth a sigh, that was one of defeat.

Jin had to face facts, he was owned now, Brandon had won. He always seemed to and now Jin was a pregnant slave.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,309 8 hours ago
Last Post: justpush
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,402 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] Nitrogen 24 1,171 04-12-2024, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,913 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,814 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,575 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,056 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,324 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,349 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM