Closed Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx]
Denis corrected his hair in the mirror in his dorm room. Unfortunately, he didn't have enough resources to move out of the dorm and live somewhere closer to his workplace. But that didn't bother him. He enjoyed walking.

Just as much as he loved his job. Working in the labour ward was tense, sometimes serious, but it brought him joy. Maybe it was because he was an omega and had something like instinct in him.... He could finally give birth to his own puppies himself.

The second reason could have been him. Impeccable, handsome and so smart. His mentor, the professor. He was about ten years older, mean , but so much his type. He blushed at the mere sight of him.

So thoughtful of his crush he finally arrived at the ward and the first thing he did was sign the attendance sheet and go to change. He hoped there would be no chaos on this Friday evening.
Dr. Phoenix Taylor would be the top alpha at the hospital Denis worked at, he was super handsome as well and rocking his flipped back hair. Having the perfect face and hair for anyone to fall for the doctor mentor anytime.

His scent was strong and irresistible to any omega at the hospital. Dr. Taylor always had good control over his urges and needs. He always ignored all of the omegas expect for one and that one would be Denis. The mentor always had a soft spot for the omega and his favourite student to teach.

Dr. Phoenix Taylor would arrive at the hospital with his brief case and the first thing he saw was the omega. He smiled widely and he walked up to Denis saying to him happily, “Good morning, Denis.”
Omega jumped up surprised and all red in the face turned towards the professor's voice. He was just changing his shirt.

"Good morning, Professor..." he said politely and, with hands trembling with sensation, finished his change. As he put on his badge and tied his hair into a messy bun a nurse suddenly entered their changing room.

"Doctor, your patient Drake Murphy has just arrived on the ward. He's having contractions," she said briefly and succinctly
The professor was wearing his usual attire a long white lab coat, a nice buttoned shirt tucked within a pair of black work pants and a pair of business shoes. He wore his signature glasses and his split shaved eyebrows.

“Ah very good. I’ll see you around, Denis.” Dr. Phoenix Taylor said back to the nurse and he leaned down kissing Denis on the cheek. Other thing about the alpha professor, he was straightforward and confident with every action he does.

The professor walked off and attended to his patient, Drake Murphy looking at his chart as he walked into the hospital room.
Omega could not move when he felt the professor's lips on his cheek. He had to calm down, breathing in and taking a few sips of water from the bottle.

"Is it a fatamorgan? Not true, right?" he thought as he sat still in the changing room.

Meanwhile, Drake Murphy was already lying in the room dressed in a hospital shirt and holding his hands over his large belly.

"Doctor... It's not due date yet. What's going on?" he asked panickedly
Before the professor left, he had given the omega nurse a smirk and whispered to him, “See you later after lunch in my office~”

Meanwhile with the professor and his patient, Dr. Taylor looked at his patient and he looked at the chart. He thought for a moment and he said back to the patient, “Well let’s see what happening shall we? Let’s get you to the bed.”

He walked over to Drake and he helped him onto the hospital bed. He got the ultrasound machine ready to use on the expecting patient and he pours the gel all over his large belly placing the monitor mouse on his belly. He watched the monitor on the machine and he said back to Drake, “Your placenta has disconnected from the uterus wall. We need to deliver your baby today unfortunately, Drake.”
Omega is finally back to normal. He tensed up and started walking towards the branch. He had to take the plunge. After all, he was all grown up and worked here.

Drake looked at him terrified and started waving his hands panically in different directions.

"But it's still a month away! Is my baby going to be okay?" he asked, grabbing the doctor's hand, feeling how anxious the baby was acting in his belly. Finally, he put his hand back on his stomach and hissed, feeling a contraction coming on "Ahhh..."
“Don’t worry, Drake. This happens sometimes and it won’t affect your baby badly at all. Your baby is going to be alright and is old enough to come out even though you wanted it full term. You’re going to be ok.” Dr. Taylor explained to the patient calmly and he held his patient’s hand back gently.

“Ok, we are going to get you up to the delivery ward.” The professor said back to the patient and he started to wheel in a wheelchair for the expecting patient. He helped Drake into the wheelchair and started to wheel him up to the delivery ward.
There, Denis was waiting for them. The first thing he did was put on a face mask and new gloves.

"What's going on Professor?" he asked, looking at the patient, but before he could get an answer as they walked hurriedly towards the vacant delivery room suddenly Drake's amniotic waters burst as he was wheeled in.

"Oh shit... That hurts!" he sobbed, keeping one hand firmly on the trolley and the other grabbing Denis' arm.

Denis looked at Phoenix, biting his lip.
The professor wheeled the patient into the delivery room, helping Drake up onto the bed ready to have his baby and he helped out Denis in any way he can.

“The best for you right now, Drake is to remain calm and steady your breathing for your baby.” The professor said back to Drake and he would give the omega nurse an stare once in a while. He mainly paid all of his attention on his patient and holding his hand tightly while he checked his dilation.
Denis stood by and watched the dilation, although perhaps less actively and smiled amiably at the patient.

"And how is it Professor?" he asked "Full dilation?"

Drake was breathing heavily, trying to calm himself but the contractions were so strong and painful that the doctor's fingers tightened a little on his raging anus
“Good news! You’re dilated quicker than I thought. You’re around 5 centimetres. The baby is still getting into position and will be out soon. So just hold tight and Denis here will look after you until it’s time.” The professor said out loud in the room and he took his fingers out of the patient’s rear end.

He slowly exited the room with a smile printed on his face and he wrote down in his small notebook on his patient’s records in his office.
Denis smiled at the patient and stood by him, reassuring him and trying to explain as much as he knew about his case. He stroked his abdomen as he fought the spasms, wiped his forehead of sweat. Unfortunately he was a little bad at checking for dilation.

Therefore, some almost two hours later, he knocked on the professor's door.

"Professor... I don't know, but I think it's getting close to time for Mr Drake. I wasn't able to check the dilation," he admitted shyly
The professor returned to his office, typing his reports on all of his patients and employees on his laptop. He heard the knock on the door and he shouted out loud, “You may enter.”

He looked up and he saw his number-one student, “Why hello Denis, oh brilliant. Drake is a very special case of mine. I have delivered his first baby and this time is his second baby. You’re unable to or are you uncomfortable again to do it?” He asked the young omega and he raised his eyebrow in confusion.
Denis scratched the back of his neck a little awkwardly and looked at the floor perplexed by such a question.

"I can't ... I'd like to do it, but I can't. They didn't explain it so well at university" he said and finally looked at the doctor "Could you explain it to me later after work?" he asked politely
“Yes of course, darling. I can also sense your scent and you’re growing crazy aren’t you, my little omega?” Dr. Taylor said back to the omega as he got closer to Denis and he pulled him in close to his body.

He chuckled softly, he took a long hard sniff at his scent and he groaned happily when he did. “You smell brilliantly, Denis. Keep up with this scent and I’ll go mad.” He said back to him with a smirk on his face and he exited the office first.
Denis did not know what had actually happened. And that was the second time in a day. Was it a reprimand? Or perhaps a praise? It was difficult for him to determine. He was confused at times by the professor's behaviour. Nevertheless, he was glad for his touch. He felt like he was in paradise!!!

Finally, he left to go to his patient. He wanted to learn as much as possible from the doctor. After all, he was the best here.
The professor went to his patient, Drake and he got in position to deliver his baby. “Alright, Drake. You look ready to bring your baby into this world. When you feel the next contraction, I want you to push as hard as you can for me. Can you do that for me?” He gave the patient a smile and he looked up at the patient waiting for an reply to his question.
Drake looked at him somewhat seriously and fearfully, but finally nodded, albeit a little uncertainly.

"I trust you doctor... Thanks to you, my daughter was born whole and healthy," he said quickly, as he felt a contraction and squirmed a moment later. He began to push lightly. He held on to the rims of the bed.

Denis appeared a moment later in the room, wheeling up on a trolley the tools and accessories that are usually used during childbirth. He already had a face mask and gloves on.

"Do we disinfect his anus with iodine?" he asked quietly
The professor smiled at the patient and felt so honoured by his words. “Thank you, Drake and the same will definitely happen with your second child. I’ll make sure of it.” He said back to Drake happily and he prepared himself with the tools to bring the second child of Drake to the world.

He looked at the trolley cart happily, seeing all of the tools are there and he said back to Denis, “Yes, let’s get that done before it’s too late. I’ll allow you to do that, Denis.” He got up and moved out of the way for Denis.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,346 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,595 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 820 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,426 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  O DELIVERY ROOM, MATERNITY CLINIC justpush 1 329 08-13-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16