Closed The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95)
Jrax signed in at the office, knowing that today was gonna be a good day. He was 8 months pregnant with twins, and his wife, Dren, was at home taking care of the chores. Neither of them were monogamous; their species saw monogamy as an outdated concept, and Jrax was more than eager to include the handsome young hunk that had just entered the building into the ever-growing family unit.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(11-15-2021, 11:21 PM)Plutexian Mpregger Wrote: Jrax signed in at the office, knowing that today was gonna be a good day. He was 8 months pregnant with twins, and his wife, Dren, was at home taking care of the chores. Neither of them were monogamous; their species saw monogamy as an outdated concept, and Jrax was more than eager to include the handsome young hunk that had just entered the building into the ever-growing family unit.

Kai walked into the office and saw Jrax and gave him a friendly wave like he always did every morning for the last while now. He had been getting to know Jrax for the last while and the two had starting getting very friendly and he also had a secret admiration and lust for pregnancy, and Jrax had no problem letting Kai rub his belly when he had a chance at work. Kai was also ready to admit to Jrax about his pregnancy fetish and that he wished he could get pregnant himself for the last couple years. But human males didn’t have the science for it yet.
Jrax let out a slight purr. His species (the Aonii) were technologically advanced, and one of their specialities was bio-manipulation, enabling whatever the recipient wanted. They were of unknown origin, and they found intelligence to be of utmost importance (more so than looks), with Jrax's unborn twins doing somersaults whenever Dren or Kai were nearby.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Kai rubbed Jrax’s belly to feeling the twins moving around and kicking his hand in response to hearing his voice, always enjoying the presence of him outside the womb. He was sad that Jrax could experience this as a male and he couldn’t, so he finally revealed to Jrax, who he was most comfortable around talking about pregnancy, his long time want to be a pregnant man, even though his biology made it impossible for a human male. Telling him of his want for his hairy potbelly to be a big and hairy baby filled belly instead and letting his hairy chest full with milk for real manboobs to feed them, and that he especially is wanting multiple children. Also he wouldn’t mind having a vagina as well and letting Jrax, who is his most confident and closest friend with their secrets, be the father and take his virginity and impregnate him. But just wanting his impossible to achieve babies to be look and be fully human like him, but having Jrax’s dna and genes too. While lifting his shirt for Jrax to let his friend rub his hairy potbelly teasingly.
Jrax sighs and lets Kai know that the procedure can be done, before showing him a diagram of an alien male whose species only enabled females to carry their young, and explaining that the male in question gave birth to healthy offspring after having his reproductive system altered on an Aonii operating table.

Kai looked excitedly at this and tells Jrax that he is all for it and wants to do it. Then he also asks Jrax if he would be ok with being the one to get him pregnant and take him as his husband, alongside his wife, and he is ok for waiting after Jrax gives birth and has some time to recover and spend some time with his newborn children first. He tells Jrax that he’d like to do the surgery ASAP though, so that he’s already good to go after Jrax has given birth.
The thought of having both a husband AND a wife thrills Jrax, who looks at his schedule and determines that the best time to operate on Kai would be when the twins are at least a week old.

Kai gladly tells him he is good with that and thank you for this. He also asks Jrax if they need to worry about what his Dren thinks, or if they should check with her about Jrax getting him pregnant and taking him as his husband.
Jrax tells Kai about Dren's engagement to a Modian female called Zarrissah, and that after their last meeting as a group, both she and Zarrissah let Jrax know that Kai would be perfect husband material.

Kai says cool and is excited now that he will finally get to live his lifeline dream of being a pregnant man soon and hopes that Jrax, or even if Dren wanted to, would knock him up again after this and even after that again. Kai asks Jrax though if they’d like him to cover over and show off his nude and hairy potbelly and body, so they can imagine how he’d look all big and hairy as Jrax’s future pregnant husband. Hoping Jrax will say yes, so he can enjoy starting to fantasize about it from what they say and feeling up his body and hope they really comment on his hairy potbelly and body and how he’ll look when pregnant.
Jrax says yes to the idea, as visitors (especially future husbands and wives) are welcome no matter what. What he doesn't mention, however, is that they don't wear clothes at home, and that his species see clothes as unnecessary unless there is an occasion that calls for such items to be put on.

Kai says great and can’t wait to come over later tonight and will just ride home with Jrax then and is excited at the prospect of being a pregnant man soon and the father has taken him as his husband now, along with his wife. Then he feels hot as Jrax lifts his shirt and enjoys rubbing his hairy potbelly and says he’ll see him after work.
Jrax is unable to contain his excitement at the thought of seeing his future husband giving birth. He makes a few mental notes, and when his twins both kick, he gently pats his stomach, letting the girls know that they are loved by all of their parents, and that they (and their future siblings) will help Earth become a planet where humans and aliens alike can co-exist without problems.

Kai is excited as he is clocking off work and goes to meet Jrax at the door so he can ride home with him to see Dren and what the future will be now. While wondering if he will be the first human impregnated by Jrax’s species and is hoping maybe Jrax will also give him a little sex after he is done showing off for him and Dren. Not realizing that he will be naked all the time in his new home with his new husband.
As luck would have it, one of the many Aonii greetings when welcoming a new future partner is for all of them to have fun. To many, it seems odd, but to the Aonii, it's a way of affirming the bond that the husbands and wives will share for the rest of their lives.

Kai arrived at Jrax’s house and is shy about being told the custom of clothes unnecessary by his new and future husband. Especially due to his hairy body and portly belly. But he hopes Jrax and Dren will be turned on by the idea of him growing big with Jrax’s babies with his body type and he strips down. Then Dren welcomes him in and immediately starts feeling up his body and still amazed by how some human men can be so hairy, since their own species isn’t at all, then starts teasing him about his belly getting bigger as she feels his body up. Then Jrax comes from behind and is rubbing his erection in Kai’s butt crack and telling him how his body will be such a good incubator for their offspring in the future. Then he pushes Kai forward so he is leaning over the table and tells him it’s time for a little fun and Kai feels his erection poking at his hairy asshole, as Jrax grips Kai’s hips and then starts pushing his dick in. While also feeling the weight of Jrax’s belly on his back.
Jrax enters Kai's asshole, letting his alien crown jewels ease their way in. He then starts to thrust, not stopping even when his own asshole is penetrated by Dren's tongue.

Zarrisah, on the other hand, decides to watch.

That is, until they decide to move into the bedroom. She holds her tail in excitement, knowing that the best is yet to come, and she cannot wait to showcase her sexual talents.

Kai is grunting and groaning from Jrax’s penetrations at his fortune time having anal sex, and tells him to speed up and give it to his future husband and children’s mother harder. And he needs Jrax and is already enjoying being used by him. Then he feels Jrax’s hands rubbing his hairy potbelly and telling him that in the future, this will be even better and he’ll truly breed and impregnate him.
The thought of Kai being bred makes Jrax even harder. It doesn't matter that they are both "omegas", as Jrax will see to it that Kai will still have the ability to impregnate him, Dren, and Zarrissah, when the time comes. Because they all look mostly human, there will be no need to worry about any of their offspring blending in with everybody else, and when Jrax lets Kai know, Kai breathes a sigh of relief.

Kai is at ease with the prospect of not having to worry about their children blending in and having to hide and live their lives freely and safely and happily. He feels Jrax speeding up and is telling him to cum in me already, get some practice in for when you really get to impregnate me after the twins are born. Which he feel Jrax speed up and go harder and can feel him tending in his ass. He also hears Dren and Zarrissah teasing him about already wanting to impregnate Kai. As kai also feels the twins moving around and kicking from Jrax’s belly being on his back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,320 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,279 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,917 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,827 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,578 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,062 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,358 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,550 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 122 5,193 05-07-2023, 02:16 PM
Last Post: justpush