Closed A Good Education. (closed with dolria1)
Timmy was dreading his first day back to school, well, dreading seeing his teacher. How was he meant to face him after the steamy night they had shared in the holidays? On the bright side, he was right when he told his mates he had expected their teacher was gay.

Timmy was popular. He was known in surrounding schools as well as his own. He was mostly known for his good looks and talented football skills. Now he was 18, he hoped to finish school and pursue a career in it.
Thomas, 36, 4 months pregnant with one baby, black hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, 3 inches cock, 5'10", thin body, start showing bump, very submissive.

Thomas couldn't forget the boy who knocked him up 4 months ago at the teacher's bathroom after school when they both were drunk...
Thomas is gay teacher at school for boys only. He was teaching bible, and being gay he had a crush on one of the boy's his teaching. His namy was Timmy. Good looking boy, and he knows he looks back at him with interest.
Despite his age was twice his, Thomas was very submissive and let the boy to dominate him easily once he let go of his boundaries, although it was a forbidden relationship. It was Timmy who start with him, and when they got drunk the boy took him to the bathroom and fucked him there without a condom. Thomas was so horny that he didn't care. Tomorrow morning he forgot about it, till the morning sick start. He bought a pregnancy test, and to his fear (or to his excitement?) He was pregnant.
Now at the first day of school Thomas waited for Timmy to show up so he could tell him the news...
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Timmy arrived at school, just on time but he couldn’t go into class just yet. He went off to find his group of mates so he could walk in with them.

As soon as they saw him they all walked over, “hey guys”, he said, receiving their greeting back.

Together, they all walked into class, Timmy leading. The room went silent as they all walked in, talking about their holidays and finding their seats. However, Timmy didn't like it, “what’re you guys looking at?”, he asked the class causing them to all look away. Relieved, Timmy carried on with his conversation, ignoring the look his teacher was giving him.
Thomas was wearing shiny silver shirt and silver pants today. He looks at Timmy as he sits down, hoping to catch his attention after class.
"Morning everyone. Today we'll discuss Cain and habel story" he opened the lesson, his eyes focusing on Timmy.
As the lesson went on just before it was over he said "oh and timmy i need to talk to you about something from last year so you stay" he said looking at him as finally the bell rang and everyone left but him and Timmy.
Timmy couldn’t help but look his teacher up and down when he begun teaching. For some reason, todays lesson wasn’t that boring, compared to most. He still occasionally got distracted from the work and talked his way through the lesson.

When he was asked to stay behind, he groaned and face planted the desk. He could feel one of his mates patting his back but laughing all the same. “Don’t wait for me, who knows how long this will take,” he told his mates.
As they finally gone Thomas locked the door and walks towards Timmy, who seemingly doesn't recall any of the events of the one night 4 months ago.

"Timmy, i know you must don't recall that night last year after all we got all drunk and all... So I'll be quick about it" he takes a deep breath and stares at him.

"Im pregnant... with your baby" he says, fearing of his response since he didn't know how the boy would react to that news...
Hearing this Timmy went pale, “what the actual fuck”, he said, standing up from his chair. There’s no way, it couldn’t be! He knew he had had sex with someone because he had woken up to someone in his bed and then fallen back asleep, the next time he had woken up they had left. They had even left their pants behind!

“Sir, please don’t tell anyone,” he began muttering, pacing up and down, “I’m not out yet!” He was referring to the fact that he was bisexual even if no one knew yet. “What are we going to do?”, he stressed, “I want to be in the child’s life, of course”.
Hearing his words, Thomas sighs in relief.

"Well, first of, you need to take responsibility of that baby" he smiles, taking his hand and pressing it against his small baby bump.

"And second" he eyes him up and down "i want you to fuck me every day" he smiles sensually. "In return, I won't tell anyone. Not until you are ready" he bites his lips looking at him.

(Can you describe how Timothy looks like - hair, eyes, skin, cock size, height, body, clothes? Thanks^^)
Timmy have a weary smile, patting his teachers bump, “very well”, he said and sighed. He moved around the teacher to sit on a desk, listening to what the teacher had to say.

He gasped when the teacher announced his rules, “y-you can’t do that,” he stuttered, “that’s blackmail!” He stood up from where he was sitting, “and how am I supposed to know that that is my child, for all I know you could be a slut!”

(Timmy is 6’3, his hair is blonde and curly, his skin is tanned, eyes are Green, his dick is 7 inches, he dresses in cargos and expensive clothing and his body is muscular.)
Thomas sighs "im not trying to blackmail you, don't worry. You're the first one ever who took my virginity. If you don't believe me, here is fatherhood dna test I've made"
He gives him hospital official paper that proves his words.
"If you don't believe me yet, then here sone photos i took from the cameras after i woke up first in the after morning we made it"
He gives him the pics showing them fucking together as Thomas was in missionary position and Timmy on top.
"And if you aren't interested in me anymore, then you can go out now and you'll never see me or the kid ever again".
Thomas was ready with his Letter of dismissal from school in case Timmy will report him to the police. He will flee and will get out of country.
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, as i promised. Now, what do you decide?".
Timmy’s eyes widened, “nah what”, he said, running his hands through his hair, “this is fucked up.” He stood up once again to pace up and down before deciding. “Fine, I’ll do it”, he stated, “but don’t expect me to fall in love with you”.

Once Timmy agreed and knew his secret was safe, he left the classroom, slamming the door behind him. “Hopefully that scares the fucker”, he muttered to himself, now trying to find his mates.
Thomas looks offended as he heard the boy last words over the door. He didn't know how to make him like him, it seems it was one night stand and it wasn't mutual...

The next day Thomas continued as usual, not telling anyone, keeping his promise.
But he didn't look or talk with Timmy at all. It was hard to do, but it was the right call as he quickly took his stuff and left after the last lesson back to his home, thinking that he'll be a single dad forever...
Timmy slept his way through Thomas’ class, the stress kept him awake at night. So he chose to sleep through the lesson taught by the person causing his stress. He did, however, know that he couldn’t ignore the situation but he chose to deal with it another day.

After class, he watched his teacher leave in a rush and frowned, wondering where he was going in such a rush. He decided to ask him tomorrow, knowing they would have other things to discuss.
Next morning Thomas still stays back and didn't interact with Timmy and all, Letting the boy, if at all, approach him on his own.
The next day, Timmy went on as normal. Showing up late to classes, having a laugh and playing football at break. However, as soon as he got to Thomas’ class, he calmed down and listened. Throughout the lesson, he kept staring at the teachers shirt, knowing that a baby was growing in there, whilst no one else knew yet.

Timmy decided to wait back after classes, telling his mates that he couldn’t walk home with them as his mum decided to collect him. This was just a lie, an excuse to stay late.

He had decided to make the most out of this new arrangement. He would take the opportunity to have sex with his teacher, he was attractive after all. Plus, he always had a thing for pregnant males, the way their bodies became curvy and they could produce milk.

“Hello sir,” he began.
"hello" he nods to him and still working on his paperwork as he sit in his desk after class.
"Can i help you?" He asks, still working, still feeling over sensitive about the last words the boy said when he went out of class the other day...
Timmy sighed, “I don’t know how to start,” he said, sitting on a desk near the front of the classroom. “I’m sorry for the hurtful things I said the other day”, he began, “and I appreciate that you haven’t told anyone but I’m aware that you are furthering in your pregnancy and I’m going to miss out on bonding with my kid if I continue acting immature”.

He sat still for a moment, trying to figure out if Thomas was listening to him, “come here”, he demanded, becoming frustrated.
Thomas stops from what he's doing. He was about to have a fight about his words the other day.

But then, his dominant words...
Thomas looks at him submissively feeling his heart beating hard in his chest. He gulps his saliva as he gets up, getting around the desk and sitting in his lap. "Yes?" He looks at him, getting the submissive side out of him.
Timmy didn’t expect him to get on his lap but he carried on anyway. He used his finger to guide Thomas’ face to look up at his, “was you listening to me?” he asked, staring down into his eyes.

Now that he was so close, Thomas was rather pretty, his eyes were so dark and were almost the same colour of his hair which was nearly black. His face was littered with freckles, some bigger than others.
"yes, i did"
He smiles, looking up deep into the dominant boy's eyes, his face slowly leaning forward as he presses his lips against his gently, waiting for his respond...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,350 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,864 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,596 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,340 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 822 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,575 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 122 5,204 05-07-2023, 02:16 PM
Last Post: justpush