Closed Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows]
Stewart was in the walk in closet he shares with his partner and he was trying to figure out what to wear. He picked out his favourite t-shirt and pair of jeans. He brought them to the bed, he started to put on his t-shirt and he didn’t notice anything different with it. Then he puts on his jeans and he noticed they felt tight around his stomach. He became whiny and he said out loud, “Not my jeans! BABY!”
Julia abandoned the breakfast she was trying to cook and ran upstairs, “yes darling?”, she asked, batting her eyelashes. She moved forwards and took a look at his jeans, “oh dear, did I wash them at too high of a temperature?”
Stewart tried to pull his jeans up and he tried to zip up his jeans, “No no. It’s not your fault, Julia. Look, see they fit!” He smiled nervously, then the buttons on his jeans popped off and he whined out loud in sadness.
Julia frowned, “oh, it’ll be okay I can find you some new ones in a bigger size, perhaps?”, she questioned, holding back her giggle. She bent down to pick up the buttons on the floor, “pass me the jeans I’ll throw them away and then continue with breakfast”.
Stewart pouted, he slowly took the jeans off of his legs and he folded them neatly before giving them to Julia. He jumped onto the bed, getting under the covers and grabbing his pillow to cuddle with. He started to whine underneath the covers and then he started to dramatically cry into his pillow.
Confused at his reaction, Julia dropped the jeans. “Stewart? It’s just a pair of jeans we can get you some new ones”, he called out. This was most definitely unusual, Stewart was the dominant one in their relationship. Julia crawled onto their bed and went underneath the covers, “tell me what’s wrong”.
Stewart continued to sob quietly into his pillow, he cuddled his pillow tighter in his arms and he looked at Julia once she was under the covers with him. “They were my favourite pair of jeans! They don’t fit me anymore!” He said back to his girlfriend and he continued to cry into the pillow again.
She awed and pulled Stewart into her chest allowing him to cry into her, “we can get you some new ones”, she said, attempting to cheer him up. “You never know they may end up even better than those ones”.
Stewart wrapped his arms immediately around Julia and he cried onto her chest. “You’re right, Julia. I’m being ridiculous. What’s wrong with me…” He asked his girlfriend and he whimpered sadly.
“I don’t know darling but it’s okay, why don’t you lay here whilst I finish making breakfast”, she suggested, placing a kiss on his head and sliding out of the bed. She picked up the incriminating piece of clothing and gave one final look towards her boyfriend.
“Ok, I will lay here and wait for you. My beautiful girlfriend you.” Stewart said back to his girlfriend happily, he blew her a kiss before she left and he continued to lay within their bed until she got back.
Julia couldn’t help but wonder what had gotten into her boyfriend, he was acting so strange! She threw the jeans into the bin and began dishing up the food as it finished cooking. They were having bacon, eggs and toast- a lovely treat.

Julia plated everything up and put it on trays so that they could enjoy it in bed.
“Oh! You sweet angel, making all of this delicious food. I love you so much, Julia.” Stewart said to his girlfriend as she brought the food to their bed and he smiled lovingly at his girlfriend.
Julia smiled back and blushed, “you’re welcome”, she murmured and climbed into bed next to Stewart. “I hope it tastes alright”, she said, taking her first bite.
“I bet it’s going to taste wonderful.” Stewart said back to Julia happily, he started to take his first bite into his breakfast and he started to make noises of satisfaction.
Julia giggled, “I’m glad you like it”. She continued eating her breakfast, deciding it tasted much better than a fancy restaurant.
Stewart giggled as well and he said back to his girlfriend, “You are so beautiful, Julia.” He continued to eat his breakfast and he blushed lightly on his cheeks.
“Thank you Stewart”, Julia replied, finishing her meal and waiting for him to aswell. “Should we go shopping today for your new clothes?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,318 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
Music C Unexpected Rain 73 2,814 04-23-2024, 07:34 AM
Last Post: fartgarfunkle
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,278 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,917 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,823 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,577 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,329 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,354 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) justpush 1,964 48,822 08-14-2023, 12:51 PM
Last Post: justpush