Closed B-side Stories (with Whoknows)
First story: Felix

The uniform of the university fell silently to the ground, and in the background there was only a sniff. Felix sat on the floor, stretched his legs and bent in pain. He walked during the lecture and was in terrible pain. He didn’t understand what was going on. He had gained some weight some time ago, but he didn’t understand why his stomach hurts so much. Gasping loudly in his room, he stood to his side in front of the mirror and looked at the hanging abdomen on his pelvis. He still wore a shirt and tie. He touched his stomach and gasped loudly. What could that have been? He grabbed his phone and searched the Internet for similar symptoms about his condition.
First story: Felix

Felix’s boyfriend, Harrison, stood in the door way unnoticed. Felix had been acting strange the past couple of months, he seemed almost distant. Harrison hadn’t noticed the rather large belly his on boyfriend until now but it was unsurprising considering Felix stopped walking around naked. He stepped further into the room and called out his name.
Felix heard a familiar voice slowly turned to him. His hand was on the vault of his belly. “Har...” He started talking, but suddenly he felt something over his thigh and then over his knee. A trickle of mucus mixed with blood. Felix swallowed his saliva loudly, and then he squatted down and felt the pain not subside. "Don't look! This is embarrassing”, he said, covering himself in a blanket.
Harrison watched the slimy blood trickle down his boyfriends leg with wide eyes. “Baby? What’s happening?” He asked as his voice began to shake. He stepped closer to Felix and knelt down next to him then removed the blanket covering the rather strange mass of stomach.
“It’s nothing... Go to practice”, he tried to get him out of the room, but suddenly the pain got worse and he squealed loudly. His stomach moved quite chaotic and his legs began to tremble. He looked at him terrified.
“There’s no way I am leaving you like this” he replied stubbornly. Harrison lifted Felix into a bridal hold before his legs collapsed and moved him on their shared bed. “What could be happening?” He thought aloud, trying to remember his studies from his medical school.
Felix, however, had no time to think. Something ripped him out from the inside. Catching the sheets in his hands trembled, breathing heavily. His legs were open and his stomach seemed surprisingly hard: “Give me the pills... Whatever”, he muttered.
Harrison ran off to get some pain medication before returning with a glass of water aswell, “drink this slowly, alright?” The last thing they needed was for Felix to choke on his drink. “What hurts the most?” He questioned.
Felix drank water while still holding his hand on the sheet. He thanked God Harrison was with him. He wasn’t so nervous with him, “Belly...” He muttered and then looked at the big belly that hid his thighs.
Harrison hesitated before putting his hands on his boyfriends belly. Eventually he started feeling around before freezing, he felt movement, perhaps a baby? He stepped away from Felix, shocked. “Your pregnant” he stammered, “we are going to be parents”.
Harrison’s words seemed like a joke to him: “What are you saying...?” he asked gasping and then sat down on the bed and held to his stomach: “That’s not funny. If you’re kidding”, he added, but right after that he stormed and felt the mattress under him get wet.
“Well if you were pregnant, that would be your waters breaking” Harrison lamely replied. Almost as if realising the situation, he suddenly gasped “your about to give birth!” Harrison rushed back over to Felix in time for a proper contraction and grabbed his hand. “Squeeze my hand if you want, baby, your so brave”
Felix watched and then moaned loudly and felt the muscles trying to expand strongly. “I’m not ready yet! This is a bad time!” protested the pregnant man, and then he looked at his belly: “We have secured ourselves...”
“I know it’s a bad time but it’s not like we can stop it baby” Harrison tried to reassure, “but push if you need to”. Harrison wasn’t sure if Felix was dilated enough but waited for him to attempt a push before asking to check.
Felix took a deep breath and grabbed tightly Harrison’s hand began to push, feeling the pain worsening. A few tears flowed down his cheeks. “I can’t...”
Harrison frowned, “you have to baby, I’m sorry but you don’t have a choice”. He ran his hand over Felixs bump, “I can’t believe there was a baby in here the whole time”.
Felix trembled at Harrison’s touch: “I... We won’t make it. You play, I study...” he said broken, and then he felt the pain deeper and deeper. He gasped uneasily, “Hold it, please.. It hurts so much"
“Of course we will, I can quit playing rugby and completely focus on you and my studies” Harrison pleaded. “Baby, your going to have to push, it’ll be dangerous not to”.
Felix nodded in the negative and then moaned and felt the pain spreading throughout his body. “Call someone... A nurse or someone else, please. Something’s wrong”, he said, feeling a pinching in his butt. He sat down gently on the edge of the bed. He reached for a bottle of water to drink a sip.
“Who? It’s too late at night, the school nurses went home!” Harrison replied slightly panicked,”I’ll call 911!” He said as he pulled out his phone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C Pregnant Uni Days (Closed with Whoknows.) JohnnyBumpBelly 63 2,546 03-17-2023, 07:49 AM
  C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] justpush 960 26,107 06-29-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: justpush
  O Just a side effect.. (Open to All!) Idkidc292 8 1,286 07-14-2020, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Idkidc292