Closed Pregnant Uni Days (Closed with Whoknows.)
It had been 4 months since that fateful encounter. I looked at myself in the mirror, My once flat abs had vanished and a replaced with a prominent pot belly.

"Shit!" I say to myself. I followed the curve of my belly with my fingers, my sleep shirt now no longer fully covering my swelling stomach.

I slowly made may way out of my dorm room and to the showers to get ready for the day ahead. I was happy that Id stopped throwing up and wondered what would be next on the changes.

Once cleaned up and ready I picked up my bag of books and headed over to the canteen, signals being sent from my growing babies increased my hunger levels to new heights. Piling my tray high with a wide range of breakfast foods, I take up a table and start to consume.
It wasn’t often I drank but when I did it let to the most unfortunate circumstances, I was just grateful my student hadn’t snitched on me to the principle of the university. Nobody could I know I slept with my student.

I woke up to my alarm ringing in my ear and sat up groaning. Today I had a full day of classes to teach and I wasn’t looking forward to it. I sat on my bed pondering my life choices before getting up and stretching. Feeling my back click, I sighed and continued to the shower to make myself feel fresh for the new day.

Thankfully, I lived near the schools campus and so I decided to get breakfast in the food hall - only stopping a few times to chat to some students asking about coursework.
I hadn't fully come out pregnant yet. When my friend joked or asked about my sudden illness and appetite changes I lied, saying it was just a bug or I was bulking out for gym. It seemed to keep them off the trail, but not for long.

I kept eating, this morning I was ravenous. This could only mean that so what what grew inside of me. I hadn't even told her, i was too scared too, I didn't want to complicate things already as she was my professor.
I filled up my bowl with the fruit salad and added some yogurt into the tray I was holding. I made my way through the hall scanning the area for a free seat but the only space available was at the table with the person she had been avoiding on.

He was sitting at the table by himself but she had no choice other than to sit there aswell. She made sure to sit on the chair furthest from him and that she avoided eye contact. Obviously they would have to talk at some point but she would rather it wasn’t anytime soon.
After finishing off a huge plate of pancakes I look up to see who else had joined my table, I almost panic at seeing you. “Shit, shitshitshit” i thought to myself.

I pretend i didn’t see you and finish off my food tray, suppressing a loud burp, a sign that i was full.
“If i’m quick i don’t have to talk to her, not yet, i’m not ready” I process thinking this is the best way.

I slide to the end of the table and get up taking my tray to the cleaning station. To leave the canteen i have to walk right past you and just as i pass, i stumble and drop my bag, contents spilling all over the floor near you.
I pretended that I didn’t notice his eyes flash in horror when he noticed me but I felt my heart ache just a little. I carried on eating my fruit and watched as he left the table.

Suddenly a bag fell to the floor, next to me and I jumped to help them clear up their scattered belongings; not noticing who it belonged to.
I scramble and try to gather up as much as I can.
My stuffed belly getting in the way.

“Thank you” i say softly and quietly to you. “sorry, i didn’t … I’m sorry”
This time it was my eyes that widened, “oh I’m sorry”, I murmured, shaking my head and retreating back into my seat before cleaning up my rubbish and leaving the hall.
My heart sinks. i pack up what’s left and leave for my first lecture.
I subconsciously rub my belly though out the lecture and can’t stop thinking of the meeting we had this morning and flashing back to the first intimate meeting we had 4 months ago.

after the lecture is built myself up, I was going to go to your office and reveal my situation
All throughout my first class I couldn’t help but think about what happened earlier. It was just my luck that Max happens to be around me more today. My first class came to an end and I base farewell to the students. That group happened to be one of my favourites.
I fasten up my baggy hoodie and make my way to your lecture hall. I notice all the class leave and and wait for the last to make their way out.

Checking the coast is clear i move into the hall quickly closing the door behind me.

“Julia, i’m sorry for earlier” i say
It was hard trying lecture when max was in the room, it was like I could feel his eyes burning into me. It was even harder trying to ignore the fact that he was there especially as he had been missing class a lot recently.

It did shock me when he shut the door on us and apologised, my heart rate spiked and struggled to breathe for a moment.

“What are you on about?”, I asked, confused about his intentions.
“i didn’t mean to surprise you like that, i’ve been meaning to come see you for a while now”

I look round the hall sheepishly, thinking and hoping we were all alone. My hand instinctively moves to my stomach.
I noticed Max scanning the room and assumed he was checking we were alone, “everyone has left now”, I reassured him, hoping he would hurry up and say what he planned to.

I sat in my chair and watched as he began rubbing his stomach, it was weird I can’t lie but perhaps he had a stomach ache, it happens to the best of us.
“I can’t stop thinking about what happened between us” I say suddenly “but i know that you’d get into trouble if we did anything else”
I move closer towards you.
“but there is something that we need to talk about” I go red just thinking of revealing my current condition.
I slowly unzip my hoodie and lift up my baggy tshirt, there sitting on top of my sweatpants band was an unmistakeable pregnant starter bump.
“I think i’m pregnant?!”
I began to nod, agreeing that I would get into trouble- not that I didn’t enjoy that one night. But when he opened his shirt I froze, I could feel my surroundings sway so I put my head into my hands.

“What?”, I whispered in terror, there is no way this is happening. I leant forwards and placed my hand onto his stomach, trying to figure out if I was dreaming.
“I’m sorry, i didn’t believe it too till it started to grow” I blush red as you run your hands over my little bump.

“What do we do now?” i say quietly. Your touch felt so good, it had been 4 months since i felt this good and in the back of my mind i didn’t want it to stop.
I was shocked, I didn’t expect this to happen but it had and so I had to take responsibility. I’d always wanted children however I never expected this would be how my wish came true.

“We’ll have you seen the doctors yet?”, I asked him, “and I do want to be involved.”
“I have seen anyone, i don’t know what the hell todo” I say panicking a little.
“Can you be involved, what about your job? won’t the uni have a problem”

I move closer to you for comfort, your hands still on my swollen mid section
I stand up and pull him in for a hug, I know it might be wrong but Max clearly needs some comfort.

“They don’t have to know”, I murmured, “and I’ll help you book an appointment if you want”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,349 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,864 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,596 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 822 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,430 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) justpush 1,964 48,892 08-14-2023, 12:51 PM
Last Post: justpush