Closed Secret love (Closed with Whoknows)
Name: Jace Lions
Description: Tall, athletic build from running/athletics, dark curly hair, pale skin and bright green eyes. Considered quite attractive by most standards with a sharp jawline and high cheekbones.
Background: He has a single mom who had him when she was 20 so they live in a small apartment as that’s all they can afford on her salary. He struggles with school work as he works when not at school meaning he doesn’t have time to study or sleep much - his whole life revolves around training and trying to get a sports scholarship to a local university so he can do something to support his mom into the future.

Jace headed into class, he was exhausted but kept his normal lob sided grin on his face as his mates messed around with him. All he wanted to do was sleep but he needed to keep his attendance up. The teacher told the class that they were going to be doing a project with a partner - as soon as he said that people started looking for people to match up with before he yelled out telling the class that he would be choosing the partners. At that, everyone groaned, he called out Jace’s name and the shy guy and Jace moved to the other man’s desk and sat next to him smiling gently at him. (Not sure if your guy is out or not?). After class Jace was called over by the teacher and told he needed a good grade in this project to pass the class and graduate.
Name: Reece Mitchel
Description: Around 5’7, freckled, fluffy brown hair, round glasses. Very shy, Doesn’t talk in class much but still smart.
Background: His dad left his mum right when she found out she was pregnant but got remarried to his stepdad. They didn’t want to have any children other than Reece so he is an only child. His family had a lot of money and are very accepting of anything Reece chooses to do.

Reece walked into class, alone, and found his seat. His friends were all in different classes to him so he kept to himself. He was barely paying attention to the lesson until he heard the word ‘project’ mentioned and his head snapped up. ‘Oh god’, he thought, his anxiety raising, ‘who am I going to be stuck with’. He really hoped it wasn’t any of the popular people, they all seemed too obnoxious to work with. Reece heard he was paired with Jace and sunk down in his seat. Just great. He honestly hoped he would try and work with him. Not leaving him to do all the work.

He saw Jace smile and him and attempted a smile back.
Jace bit his lip a little awkwardly after talking to the teacher before following Reece out of the classroom “Hey Reece” he said smiling at him “Um, so, I have a lot going on but if you want to meet up after school for an hour or so today we can try and organise something?” He said biting his lip thinking hard, that would give him fifteen minutes to get to work and then straight after that he would go to the gym and train. He had wanted to have a nap then but it looked like that was cancelled again.
Reece nodded, playing with his hands. “I don’t mind when, I’m free whenever”. He thought for a second before adding, “we can go to my house if you like”. He stared at the floor whilst waiting for an answer and when he looked up he saw that his friends were approaching.
Jace smiled gently and nodded “That sounds good to me” he said before writing down the address “Alright, we’ll I’ll meet at yours after school” he said before waving and walking away. After school he drove to the address and looked at it a little shocked at the large sized house in front of him. He swallowed awkwardly and got out of his shitty car looking a little embarrassed as he locked it before heading up to the door knocking gingerly.

(Is your character openly gay?)
When Reece had told his parents someone was coming round for a project they were excited. He didn’t really bring people over so they had wanted to meet Jace until Reece had told them no. He had told them that he wanted some space with him so they could peacefully work. Either way, his mum had baked them some brownies to share as the worked.

Reece raced downstairs hoping to get the door before his parents decided they wanted to meet Jace. He opened the door and saw him standing there, “come in”, he muttered, giving him a small smile.

(He is!)
Jace smiled warmly at him “Hi” he said gently and followed after him looking around the extravagant house “Wow, your house is amazing” he said looking at the details in the walls and the large open areas. He forgot that most of the people he went to school with lived in larger houses than him. He ran a hand through his hair nervously, he always felt nervous in other people’s home “Well, where would you like to set up?” He said softly “I don’t have long, I have work in an hour” he said apologetically
Reece led the way through the house, turning red at the compliment, “thank you”, he murmured, rubbing the back of his neck. He walked into the kitchen, “is it okay if we work in here?”, he asked, “we have easy access to food and drink”. On the kitchens island there was the brownies and two cans of coke aswell as the projects material.

As they sat down and looked at the paper, Reece admitted, “I wasn’t actually listening in class so I’m not really sure what the project is about”.
Jace nodded smiling gently at the other man before pulling out his workbook “I took a few notes but honestly I don’t understand what they mean” he laughed pushing his book over to the other man taking a seat at the table. He chewed his lip a little looking around the kitchen, it was so large to him, his whole apartment was probably almost the same size as the kitchen.
Reece laughed back, reading through Jace’s notes and then read through the task. “Okay, it makes sense now”, he said, “we just have to get to know each other and then write about how similar and different we are”. He timidly looked up at Jace, “so what’s your favourite colour?”, he asked, starting it off.
Jace bit his lip “Hmmmm, blue I guess?” He said laughing a little awkwardly. “What about yours?” He asked taking his workbook back to scribble down the questions and answers. Often he would be told by girls his concentration face was cute, as he scrunched his nose a little and his tongue stuck out of his mouth just slightly.

(Maybe the project has to be done over a few weeks and they need to sort of ‘log time’ getting to know each other because Jace isn’t out and I don’t think in five minutes he would spill the beans, he would need to trust Reece a lot, if that makes sense)
He thought for a moment, “I think mine would he green”, he said, before writing down the information about Jace. Reece looked up as Jace was writing and felt himself turn red, he was really cute. How didn’t he notice it earlier? As Jace looked back up, Reece’s eyes widened and he put his head back down again.

(Yeah that makes sense. I think they would spend time at each others house? Maybe once or twice a week? )
Jace felt his cheeks redden slightly at the other man’s gaze and cleared his throat a little. “Umm….favourite food?” He asked awkwardly looking around the room a little.

(Yeah, definitely and Reece would then be surprised by how small the apartment that Jace lives in is and that)
Reece hummed before picking up a brownie from the plate on the table, “I think brownies might be, yknow”, he said. He pushed the plate over to Jace so he could take one, “what about you?” He began to write down the question, ready for its answer.
Jace took one smiling “Thank you” he said and bit into it humming happily at the taste. He wrote down his answer “My favourite…hmmm, probably just something like ramen, I ate a lot of it when I was younger cause it’s cheap and it’s still one of my favourites” he shrugged. They went back and forth for an hour on superficial things like that before Jace had to take his leave.
He opened the door for Jace to leave and waved goodbye. It was the first time in a while he had actually enjoyed interacting with someone other than his family and close friends. Reece closed the door and cleaned up the work they had done, neatly storing it in his room, ready to take into school tomorrow.
The following few weeks had much of the same, going to Reece’s house and getting to know each other better. Jace had started to have a little crush on the boy but was pushing it right down as he didn’t want to admit he was gay just yet. He was nervous enough as it was as they were going to his apartment for the first time this afternoon as Reece’s house wasn’t available. He hit his lip a little nervously waiting at his car for the other man.

(Hope the time skip is okay)
Reece was nervous visiting Jace’s home, he hated meeting new people as it made him so nervous. He hoped Jace’s family were nice. He approached Jace’s car because he had offered to drive him, he wouldn’t decline the offer especially as he didn’t know the address. He felt strange getting in the car as Jace was popular as he wasn’t.

“Hey”, he said, getting in.
Jace smiled at the other man “Hey” he said happily. He pulled out of the school and drove towards his apartment block. He was nervous that Reece would judge how poor he was, which he knew was silly after the last few weeks of getting to know him but it still worried him. He pulled into the apartment car park. It was a tall building that looked a little rundown but it was in decent enough shape. Jace got out and grabbed his bag “My mom isn’t home, she got called into work so it’s just us” he smiled grabbing his apartment key out and heading up to the apartment.
He looked up at the apartment building, shocked at how tall it was. A lot of people must live there. Reece noticed it looked a little run down but shrugged it off, he knew some people didn’t have much money. “That’s okay, what time does she finish?”, he asked, curiously, “where does she work?” After asking those questions, he decided it might be a good idea to put them into the project especially as their lives seem to be quite different.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,320 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,279 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,917 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,578 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,062 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,331 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,359 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) justpush 1,964 48,827 08-14-2023, 12:51 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,550 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy