Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden sighed heavily when he saw the dirty table that the customer had left. Today, he was on shift duty with only one employee, which meant that there were more to do than usual. Brunet was dissatisfied with the development of things. His son pressed hard on his bladder today, so the barista thought he was crying. He’s been to the bathroom 12 times today.

When he saw the door of the café open again, he hurried. He wiped the table top and disinfected it, while he carry dirty dishes. His belly was pretty far on his apron. He was seven months pregnant, and his co-workers said he looked like a sweet pumpkin, which made him even angrier, but they thought it was cute.

When he returned to his post, he handed the dishes to his partner on the shift. “Why baby annoying me so much today?” he moaned and massaged his stomach as he had coffee beans.
Andrew didn’t expect to walk into the cafe and see a heavily pregnant man rushing round. ‘Surely he should be on maternity leave’ he thought, as he decided to leave the thought alone, he wondered over to a table and sat down, waiting to be served.

Picking up the menu, his eyes wondered across the drinks list and he wondered what he should get. ‘Perhaps a hot chocolate to warm me up a bit’ he thought.
Aiden looked at the new client and stopped grinding coffee. He wanted to serve him quickly so he wouldn’t object to his work. He wiped his hands and went to him with a notebook.

“Good morning... What can I help you?” he asked politely and approached Andrew with a company smile to spoil him all the more.
Andrew raised his eyebrows in surprise as he realised the guy was quite hot. “Uhm I would like a hot chocolate please” he smiled back, not wanting to seem rude.
Aiden glanced at Andrew. Ever since he had a baby in belly after a one-night stand whose father he didn’t remember. But he didn’t have the heart to kill the child he was carrying. He wanted to be a responsible mother.
“Anything else? We have a good cake with nuts”, he suggested still smiling.
“No thank you, I’m allergic actually” he chuckled. It was quite ironic considering he was gay. “Thank you anyway” he added whilst looking the waiter up and down, checking out his body and hair especially. He loved when men had their hair unruly, especially brunettes.
Aiden nodded understandingly. He writed that the client is allergic to nuts. “Do you have any other allergies?” he asked, looking into his eyes. He blushed when he saw how intensely Andrew looked at his body. The hormones were in him.
“Nope, nothing other than that” Andrew answered. “What’s your name?” He inquired, wondering about the hot waiter. He wouldn’t mind getting into a relationship with him, only once they got to know each other and only if he was single. Andrew tried to stop thinking about it, it’s not like he had a chance anyway.
Aiden scratched his cheek shyly. No one’s flirted with him since his belly was big, and he was surprised at Andrews' behavior. “I... I’m Aiden”, he said, intimidated, biting his lip. What happened to him? “And what’s your name?” he asked quietly
“I’m Andrew” he replied, finding Aiden’s shy attitude adorable. “When you have taken my order out, grab yourself a drink and join me” he added, pulling a pen out of his pocket and writing down his number on a tissue. “Here’s my number”.
Aiden didn't know what was just happening. Was he interested in him? Or was it about something else? Nevertheless, he took the tissue with his phone number on it. "I can't take a break... There's a mix up and we're two on shift, I'm sorry" he explained and then put the notebook in his pocket "I'll bring your order in a minute" he replied and walked away with a blush on his cheeks
“Alright, but you’ll have to make up for it” he winked. He leaned back and started to scroll through his phone and checking emails whilst waiting for his drink to come.
Aiden tried to calm his thudding heart while enduring a new round of kicks from his son, who suddenly decided it was time to tease his mum. In concentration, he tried to make the hot chocolate flawlessly. When he had applied the whipped cream and sprinkled a little cinnamon on it, he took the drink on the tray and returned to Andrew.
"Please..." he said, and then looked at his focused face "How about I give you a cup so you can take the rest later? How long is your break time?" he asked, knowing that quite a few people had just had an hour's break from work at this time.
Andrew looked up when he heard footstep approaching,”that looks great, thank you”, he smiled at Aiden “actually that would be great, my break ends in 5 minutes but I only work round the corner”.

He lifted the cup up to his lips and took a sip but couldn’t help to let out a groan, “sorry but this tastes amazing, what did you put in it?”
There were offices around the corner, but also a medical clinic. Aiden wondered who the mysterious Andrew was by profession.
"The mystery of the barista..." he said smiling slightly and thanked him for the compliment. He immediately brought him a paper cup with a cover.
“I guess it is” Andrew chuckled, standing up to grab the cup off of Aiden to switch the drink round. “Before I leave to work I just want to remind you to text me, I wouldn’t mind going on a date with you” he winked and grabbed Aiden’s hand to leave a kiss before exiting.
Aiden blushed heavily and wordlessly watched Andrew moving away. As his day's work came to an end, he clutched the handkerchief with his phone number on it while waiting for the bus at the bus stop.
The pregnant man had dared to use his phone number while he was waiting for his appointment at the clinic. He called Andrew. "H-Hey... It's Aiden. The barista from the coffee shop" he called back shyly
Andrew sat back on his couch and muted the tv when his phone started to ring. Seeing it was an unknown number encouraged him to hope that Aiden had decided to call him. “Hello?” He answered, “oh Aiden, you called, what’s up?”
"I'm waiting for a doctor's appointment and somehow..." he said quietly, not knowing how to say it "Is this date.... Is your proposal real?" he asked, looking at his stomach, which he stroked gently "Wasn't that a joke?"
Andrew frowned hearing Aiden sound vulnerable, almost fragile. “Yes, of course, I would love to get to know you”,he paused. “unless you don’t want to, I don’t want to force you.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 210 14,764 5 hours ago
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,387 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,988 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,042 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,661 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 10 519 11-29-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,093 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,383 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 846 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,672 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM