Closed Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather]
Gideon's tyrant reign was all about slavery and abuse of power. He was feared by everyone, even his many slaves, men and woman, who had the privilege of having his gigantic, rather well endowed prick inside their bodies.

No kingdom ever dared to show up in his land, knowing his military force was far stronger than anyone's. So one could say he had no enemies or someone he could call a "rival".

Years ago, he was confronted by a warrior from one of the nearby kingdoms. He had defeated the warrior and eventually raped him. He couldn't have much fun with him, because he managed to escape but left a note, promising Gideon his kingdom would keep on trying to fight him like his ancestors did all these years.

It never fazed the tyrant, but only amused him.

Now, the present day, Gideon was sat on his throne, dictating a verdict on some lowlife bandit. He didn't bother extending the meeting, only gave the order to execute him no matter his motif and had them leaving the throne room.

The huge, muscled man was nude from the waist up, leaving his strong, toned chest, shoulders and arms exposed for all to see and secretly desired despite his devilish nature. He only wore a pair of black trousers nearly as black as his medium length hair.

Some time after that, he heard some commotion outside and decided to step out and have a look himself.

There was a single guard outside at the current time and he watched his guard swinging his sword at someone. His loyal servant was fighting someone. Was it a girl? No, it was a boy.

Gideon furrowed his brows, amused. The kid didn't look like he was strong enough to lift the sword in his hand, hell, didn't even look like the dangerous type. It looked like he was only making a fool of himself.

"What in the fuck is going on here?" He called out, making his guard tremble in his place for a moment and turned to look at his Lord with wide eyes.

Such distraction made the attacker (the foolish boy) take a bit of advantage, swinging his sword and cutting into the guard's flesh, leaving an open wound on his chest, but not too deep.

Before the guard could attack back, Gideon was there, but not to protect the guard. His hand shoved the boy backwards, and making him stumble several steps back, lose the grip on his sword and letting it fall to the ground, before he fell on his butt.

"Leave with him. He's harmless, I just want to know why he's here before I behead him myself," Gideon said to the guard, dismissing him.

Strong, ever so powerful Gideon stood hovering over Ellis weak body. "So? Why are you on my sacred land? You wanted to die so badly? I mean, whoever sent you, only sent you straight to your death."
Ellis was a complete soft-heart. Preferring to be on the giving end rather than receiving, never wishing a single ounce of harm upon others, not even those he held with high respect, admiration or even, a great deal of affection.

He was battling a guard, or rather .. he was trying to, struggling ever so greatly to control the weight of the weapon. He was alas, much too feeble muscled and even more fragile of mind as well as physique, being of one that seemed more femenine statured, curvaceus and slightly breasted in build of torso.

As Gideon spoke, voice booming across the lands like a typhoon, one that would stop the young male in his very tracks.

But once the Guard glanced away and lost concentration, the young lad took advantage of such a situation, using it to deliver a strike upon the other, delivering a wrathful wound, a triumpth for him. Indeed, it truly was.

He grunted as he was shoved back by a single hand, faltering in balance with a stumble and connecting to the ground with a crash, causing the male who seemed to be more of the physiqued female persuasion to gasp and wince, and allowing his hands to the location, he nursed his sharp radiating by pain of a tailbone between his cheeks of rear.

"I .. I .." He stammered, quivering before the raw powered Gideon. As he was hovered over, he cowered back, trying his very best to appear much more tiny than he actually was.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Gideon got off on people fearing him, and the trembling boy before him fed the sick, sadistic monster living within him.

The ruthless tyrant let his gaze rake over the intruder's feminine built. His body could easily be selled off and it'd earn him lots of money.

His lustful thoughts drifted somewhere else when he caught sight of the imprint on the stranger's left arm; a small circle with a small, delicate flower within. It came from a kingdom he couldn't remember the name of.

With a frown, Gideon asked, "What's your name? And where the fuck did you come from?" He placed his foot on the boy's tender chest, applying only a bit of pressure so he wouldn't stand on his feet as of now.
Ellis grunted, petite body easily submitting and with a peep of feminine vocal, had revealed his response. "Ellis .. m-my name is Ellis .. I am a native of the "Rosewell" empire, the descendent of the thorn. I am from a land that co-exists near your own, one surrounded by thorn, vines, castles reaching the heavens above, caverns below and walls as high as piillars."

He tried to sound impenetrable, to appear stronger and indestructable, but infact, he was makin an untterly .. and complete mockery of his own Kingdom.

"The man you battled .. he was .. h-he was .. c-close to me .. very close, near and dear to me." He breathed out, coughing still even though the pressure upon it was not substantial. To his slight breasted chest, it was overpowering, because it was sensitive, tender and still budding with growth.

For a slightness of moment, the wind billowed, his short strands of dark ashen ebony brown strands fluttering in the wind, brushing against the sides of his cheeks, forehead and the back of his neck a slightness of bit. His earthen hued eyes were submissive but determined, wishing to know more of what truly happened to her family member. "What did you do to him? I am aware you battled him, that he escaped but what happened after you won the battle?" He questioned, hesitance in it's tone.

He had to know as he had half of the story, he just had to.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Gideon couldn't care less about what the boy in front of him expressed, and it showed in the way he dismissed him, brushing off the boy's concerns because they weren't his own. "I don't really get why your people would send a garbage bitch all the way here. Your so called father should be ashamed," He said, followed by laughter.

Now that it was clear exactly where the intruder came from, Gideon was quick to make out a plan of his own. This stranger's land... He had wanted to invade it for so long and take possession of it. So maybe now it was his chance.

Gideon reached down, his hand being far bigger than the boy's face alone. Everything about the tyrant was gigantic compared to the Prince. "Come on, faggot," He grabbed a fistful of his silky hair in his strong hand, forcing him up on his feet and pretty much dragging him inside his palace.

"You want me to tell you exactly what I did to your little friend when he came here?" As they made their way inside the palace, Gideon's servants eyed the poor boy almost pitifully, knowing quite well what his fate would be. Death or rape, or both.
Ellis wished to insult Gideon back, but yet his lips barely formed words, nor did they force themselves to move. He simply remained where he was, remaining of submissive, as such a state of mind, body and soul was his "natural-personality" and as much as he always tried to be tough he did not really react on any of this such status known as "Dominant".

When he heard what the Older male speak in response to question he asked, he swallowed, yet had remained still still and was rather "off-guarding" by the wording "faggot" but found a slight recovering of his senses as he was seized and snatched up in a rather jarring possessing grabbing of his hair, grunting slightly as his hair was yanked and of nonverbal response he complied of immediate nature, wincing as he was harshly dragged into the depths of the Palace.

"Uhhm .. correct, Sir. I-I would love to, please .." Ellis stammered, finding himself stumbling over his words as he feared the worst, but do nothing as he was alone, utterably and completely alone in such unknown lands. He was uncertain of fate, mainly, his own.

Gideon turned to his servants and spoke to them in a foreign language unknown to Ellis. Then, a woman came running to him, carrying in her hands what looked like a collar and a chain attached to it. Before Ellis could even react, Gideon was pinning him into the wall and clasping the collar around Ellis' neck.

"I shall show you around then, just so i can tell you the whole story," Gideon laughed, ever so cruel and mocking Ellis.

He tugged at the chain and forced Ellis to follow along, led him down a spiral staircase that took them to a dimly lit hallway. A few cries were heard there but everything was incredibly dark.

"This is where I kept Niko," Gideon let him know. "I keep my slaves here," He continued to say as he led Ellis further down the hallway. It wasn't easy to see in there, but this clearly looked like a sort of prisons. Gideon's victims were there in their respective cells.

Gideon stopped by one cell after a few minutes, and he flicked a button and the lights went on. Inside the cell was a boy, slightly muscled, red hair and looking like he was from royalty. He was lying face down and ass up. A small dick dangled between his legs and his ass cheeks were smeared with a rather thick white substance. His ass hole was completely destroyed, like someone had put their whole arm inside him or something, and his hole was weirdly shaped like a cunt.

"I found him wandering my land earlier today," Gideon spoke like it was nothing, "And I took him, used him and threw him in here. I did the same to Niko. I kept him in this very cell before he escaped. I used his body to my pleasure, possessed him each day. If he misbehaved, he starved. If he was a good boy, I fed him myself," A wicked smirk appeared on his lips. "Then I fucked him afterwards. He truly hated me, and I loved that feeling."
Ellis was confused, utterly, and truly confused. It only grew in intensity when the Dominant spoke with the other servants in some strange language, which was furthered when he was over powered by the such male after the "collar" was forced around his neck.

Within minutes he was led by a chain attached to his collar, following in silence around the layout lingering in following behind the Mighty Gideon, a piercing cries sending an icy overcasting of terror down his spine, but even though highly fearful and uncertain still he remained in movement, following without a word. Not a single one.

When he saw the young male, frowning toward the sight that horrified him to no possible end, his heart broke into a million pieces, and upon seeing such his fear arose along with a deeper describing from Mister Gideon. "Mister Gideon, Sir, what d you wish to do to me? .. what is exactly to become of my Fate?" He questioned with a quivering voice.

The tyrant felt ever so powerful as he stood near his victims and near Ellis. He had a large, wicked grin on his face, his eyes darkened and lustful. "Not a good one, for sure." He tugged harshly at Ellis collar and pinned his back to a nearby wall, then forced him down on his knees. "You're less than garbage to me, I hope you know that."

He released his humongous cock in front of Ellis and slapped his face with it, before pressing his fat cockhead against his lips, forcing his massive shaft down his throat. "This right here is your fate; to be my slave, my breeding bitch. You're here to stay in these cells and have your body full of my cum," He thrust his muscled hips against Ellis' face, raping his throat with his gargantuan piece of meat.
Ellis felt feeble, weak, helpless against the rippling and bulging muscled physique of Gideon, whimpering in fear as his new Tyrant's eyes took on a darker shade of passionate, possessive of hue. He grunted as his collar was was tugged upon, quite harshly of curse which caused him to stumble slightly, only to grunt and whimper as he was pinned by his back, descending to his knees.

"Yes Sir. I am. I .. MMRPH!" He went to respond, speaking softly, almost to the point of non-existant status. He frowned, cringing as the Tyrant's massive length struck his face, then expressed a wince as his throat was brutaly invaded by pure thickness, unbearably, endowed thickness that instantly cut off his breathing supply to unusual status. He tried not to gag as the tip of scorching had prodded, baging into the very farthest depthed recesses of mind. He closed his eyes, keeping back tears for as long as humanly possible.

Gideon wanted to show Ellis exactly who was in charge. He wanted to let the kid know he was nothing, and Gideon everything. He face fucked the poor Prince brutally, violating his mouth and throat. His heavy balls were slapping Ellis' chin everything, though they hung low and were huge.

Once Gideon was close, deep, guttural growls were heard down the hallway, and every single prisoner in there new their predator was going to feed his new victim his seed. Every single ounce of Gideon's cum were forced down Ellis' throat, he was forced to swallow gallons of the tyrant's cum in a single load.

Gideon heaved a sated sight, drawing his cock out with a pleased grin on his face as some remaining cum sprayed Ellis on the face. He noticed Ellis seemed about to be sick, most like because of how much cum Gideon forced him to swallow. The boy probably had been fed a three course meal. "You're going to wish you never stepped foot in my palace. You're going to hate your daddy for sending you here to agonize on my cock each day," Then, he pretty much tossed Ellis into an empty cell, slammed the door shut and locked it.

Just like the that, the lights turned off and Gideon was gone.
Ellis whimpered but was muffled, ever so brutally from the presence of the Mighty Gideon's even more brutal endowed length and expansive size invading the depths of his mouth and throat. He gagged upon his new Tyrant as he seemed to be gored of flesh from his throat, his mouth straining to the point where he felt as though his very jaws would be unhinged from their bones.

With each passing minute, the victim had grunted, feebly so, but yet it was smothered by the thick skin of the possessive cock, feeling it making his tongue sore and his throat raw with the sheer friction and harsh force exerted on the parts that needed gentle guidance and affection.

He grunted as his throat and mouth were released of their torment, collapsing to his side only to be grabbed up once more and whimpered pitifully as he was dragged and thrown into a dirty, lonely cell, and upon his hands and knees he quivered, traveling to a corner of it and curled up, using his own warmth to sustain himself and tried to fall asleep, feeling the presence of thick cum sloshing inside of his now heavy gut, coughing up a few thin streams of it but the rest remained inside of his intestines.

Gideon knew his load was enough to keep the boy without needing food. So the day after, he didn't send him any food, but the guard did offer the prisoners water at an specific hour of the day.

The night was a little hellish, as a few other guards stepped in the cells to rape the other slaves and their cries were loud, filling the entire place.

Two days later, a guard called from the other side of Ellis' cell, the same guard who raped one of the other prisoners the night before. "Don't worry, none of us are allowed to touch you just yet," He mocked, noticing the obvious fright in Ellis' eyes. He unlocked the cell and grabbed Ellis by his arm. "The King wants to see you," He pulled Ellis out of the slaves room and back inside the palace.

He led Ellis to another room to wash off. "Go get cleaned up, bitch. Once you're done, a maid will be waiting outside for you to take you to the King. Hurry the hell up!" He shoved Ellis inside and slammed the door shut.
Ellis greedily drank the water that was offered, his gut had urged for gluttony but yet, he felt as though he was both starving and full, unable to stomach another bite. Gideon's cum dumpster was Ellis, and he might have well have called himself without a name, just a slave he was, and by that "motto" he allowed himself to be of known to his new "captor".

He faced the night, it being as such of a "batte-zone", a world where the guards had run amock, taking forceful hold of him and the other slaves, his and their outbursts creating a boisterous symphony of agony, struggle and above all, a submission to "servitude" itself.

It was somethin that anyone would not take lightly, even willing to fight for it to remain, everyone except Ellis.

- - - - -

After a span of days, two infact to be counted of, Ellis the servant/sex-slave was asleep, a hand lingering upon his ginormousness of mound, rubbing it absent mindedly as if in thought. He arose, and swiftly so upon being called upon, and with huge, frightened brown hues he stared up at the guard who approached the cell, and although he wished to shrink back from the male, a pillar of man who seemed a full more taller of height, bulkier with muscle, and sharp of wit he remained where he was kneeling upon the frigid, cement cell at, grunting with surprise and fear as he was grabbed and pulled with enough force to dislocate his fragile arm.

He whimpered softly, nodding with a soft response, one of quivering and shuddering. Both his body and voice overcome with shaking. "Y .. Yes Sir. I .. apologize for my sluggishness .. the King has filled me up to the brim with his cum a few nights ago so my belly is a bit heavy to haul around at times." He huffed, yet venturing toward an unknown door, halting there but had expressed a grunt once more as he was shoved, landing forward which was caught by his hands and knees, jumping as the such entrance was shut behind him, encasing him in the depths of a dimly lit room. He took a short session of bathing, making sure that each level of grime was washed away, christening himself clean once he did a "sniff-test", and after a five minute mark he approved of his new scent, embarking outside the doorway to where the female maid was waiting for him to escort to the almighty King, Ellis's Tyrant of a King.

"I .. I am ready Miss .." Ellis said, eyes lowered to the floor, lowering hands to conceal his package of crotch with a bright pink blushing. "Lead the way and I shall follow, thank you." He furthered, the second of sentence spoken softer, feather-like, as if his voice were a fragile, petite of a creature.

The maid gave a single, submissive nod, much like anyone under the tyrants power. The woman handed Ellis a folded clothing. A nice, very feminine and short dress for him to wear with no underwear.

She waited for Ellis to change, patiently so, and once the boy had put on the dress, she looked at him again. "I think you will need to get back inside the bathroom and dump your stomach's contents so that it doesn't bother the King. You can wash up your mouth and come out fresh, just how he likes it. He's expecting you in the throne room, Mister."
Ellis, once a Above, but now a "lesser", a mere "servant", was reserved around those who helped assist him, head lowered with eyes following suit to the palms of his hands which was resting upon a neatly folded piece of clothing, a feminine dress, which was the only clear sign of cloth that he was permitted to wear for his "Master". He must have been a sight to behold, hair frizzed up, unkept, and just downright neglected, as did his appearance elsewhere in other locations of outer body. His face was scratched and dirtied up, followed by a few scratches and cuts upon his arms, legs and a few running down his chest, followed by a few bruises and swellings that were in stages of sluggish healing or newly received.

But the thing that was most prominent was his belly, which poked out in all of it's seed filled glory, but to Ellis, it was torture, pure torture hauling such a massive gut with him upon such a slender, skin-and-bones frame and stability.

"T .. Thank you." He adorned his nude form into the fabric, struggling to comprehend that he was not to be completed in ensamble without a pair of underwear, at least to hide his "cunt" dignity. He sighed heavily, swallowing without an audible tone but yet he was troubled, devastatingly so. He nodded a few times after he was told to re-enter the bathroom, doing the one thing that was dreadful to him "causing himself to vomit". After so much expelling of his intestines "contents" he arose back up, swishing, gargling and brushing his teeth, tongue, gums and all around mouth with toothpaste, mint mouth wash, rinsing with warm water, wiping his lips dry before rinsing hands with water and exiting the room before turning to the maid.

"I am finished with "expelling" my stomach contents now, I am ready to see my M-Master, Miss." He said softly, waiting to be led to the location called the "Throne room".

The maid handed Ellis what looked like a dress. But it was mostly transparent and lacy, and putting it on, it only hid his nipples and his crotch. Other than that, he was exposed. But the laced fabric was the softest and gave Ellis and incredibly sensual and even more feminine look. "You're perfect, mister."

After that, the maid finally led Ellis to the throne room... And there was the tyrant.

King Gideon sat there in all his huge, virile glory. He wore a black tunic with some dark red details to it, part of his muscled chest was exposed. He was a man with the strongest dominant and masculine aura in all kingdoms.

"You're right on time, I like when my bitches do behave," He stood up, and he looked like a giant in front of Ellis, who looked more like a fragile, tiny petal. "Bow down for me," He commanded Ellis as he approached and it was just the two of them in there. "Be a good bitch, little petal."
Ellis kept his eyes lowered, speaking softly with a muttering, bowing his head to further address the maid who was helping adorn him in clothing. "Thank you, Miss. I appreciate your assistance in helping me dress."

As the maid had further assisted with leading, Ellis followed, lingering a few steps behind (about two steps, to be exact) to provide the space necessary for breathing room.

Ellis swallowed upon entering the throne room, his small, yet protruding adam's apple being noticeable as he laid his eyes upon the Tyrant, or by name as he now knew of, King Gideon. His Master. He was aroused, and became moist between his exposed feminine lips, breasted nipples hardened like pure granite, resisting the urge to hiss in painful pleasure as they brushed against the flimsy fabric of his see-through, lacy, dress, and although he wished to conceal himself he did not, enduring the showing of himself, shamefully, very much immediately as he gazed up at the raw powered male, Gideon.

"Y-Yes King Gideon. As you wish" He responded with a blurt, respectfully, throat desert-dry, feeling an urge to fade or be tiny as his puny, petite form cowered, doing such upon sensing the aura that seemed to suffocate and tease him at the same time, quivering ever so pathetically before him as he descended to a position of kneeling, lowering himself to the floor, first bending his knees, then crouching over so his hands followed suite, also touching, and spreading out upon it, palms down and flat, flush against the cold palace ground.

Gideon wondered what Ellis expected of himself as he watched the boy obediently bowing down to him in the most submissive way possible. None of his previous slaves had reacted such way, not being willing as quickly as Ellis had been, especially after how he brutally face fucked him last time.

"Good boy. Now get back up, let me see you," And when the boy obliged to his command, Gideon continued to look at his body. The see-through, laced robe made his already feminine and ethereal physique look even more delicate and sensual.

He noticed his hard as rocks nipples, aware that his pathetic excuse of a male probably got off on how virile and dominant King Gideon was. Oh good lord, the poor faggot didn't even know what was in store for him.

"I bet your father has put that idea in your mind that you're supposed to marry a good princess from another kingdom, but let me tell you... He has lied to you your whole life. You can't marry a princess when you don't have a dick, can't a marry a princess when you're more of a princess yourself," He laughed, mocking him, walking over to him and wrapping a hand around his dainty arm to drag him to the main bedroom.

"I'm going to show you how a real man fucks, and how it is your inevitable fate to take it like a good girl, like a pathetic, delicate faggot with a cunt," His tone was clearly disdainful and he noticed hurt in Ellis' eyes. Perfect, he wanted to destroy and deconstruct his male ego until he had none left. "You're useless. You truly are, that's your destiny. But you do have a place here." He had already opened the bedroom door and pushed Ellis inside.
Ellis did as he was told, arising to his feet and revealing himself. Although he wished to cower, to beg for release from his captivity, still he did not, swallowing as he felt the urge to vomit. It was a strong urge, but with sheerness he fought through it's persistence.

He placed his hands down at his sides, even though he wished to conceal himself. And as he tried not to stare, he could not follow the demand to glance away. "Y-Yes my Tyrant. I understand .." He said, resisting a strong urge to sob as he was mocked and chuckled at, he knew he was not a man, but he wished to be with a woman who accepted him for him, not with this cruel tyrant.

But sadly, there was not much he could do now, now he was trapped, now he was forced to be something he was not meant to be, a "slave" .. a "servant" and above all, a "whore" to another male who wanted to do more than just talk and shoot the breeze with him. That such fact terrified him to no end, no .. possible .. end. "I .. am nothing, I am useless .. I am .. a .. accepting of my destiny." He furthered before he was grabbed and shoved, grunting softly, whimpering as he glanced around the room and saw a massive bed, a few pieces of furniture and more. The room was large, precisely so to fit the needs of a Tyrant like Gideon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,403 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,271 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen