Mpreg Central
C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-18-2017

(Thanks!)

Al wrapped his arms around Horus' from the back and held his little belly from behind. He hummed his approval with what Horus said. "Yea... just one month. It's a short time, but also too long..." He said referring to how long it would be unitl they would be mated for life. He caressed Horus' belly and just waved his butler over and said to Horus. "How about you tell him about the ideas, and then my butler could help you in arranging for the decorations. I am sure you have some ideas already." Al smiled at the little human knowing he had some plans in his little head. They would continue to inspect the site until finally Horus kept on pressing on his back, and Al stopped him from furhter stanidng. "you are tired, love, this could wait. We still have tomorrow... and the day after tommorrow... and a whole month." He smiled and kissed his rosy cheeks.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-18-2017

Horus was about to tell the butler to plant more roses when Al stopped him and kissed his cheeks softly. The dragon lord didn't seem the care the butler when he lifted his lover up in the bridal style which could make Horus feel better. A little human smiled at the butler when they started leaving the garden and also told him that he would talk again tomorrow. Everyone in the castle could see their master carrying his future consort, but no one would look at then directly since Al was still strick sometimes. Al carried Horus to the room that was used for resting and relaxing since they would have the dinner soon, so the shouldn't go back to the bedroom now. A great dragon gently put his lover down and still supported him since his opening was still sore before he sat down and out Horus on his lap again. "Umm. d...o you mind massaging my back, Al?" He asked since his back was hurt more than he thought.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-18-2017

"This is thr first day and already you are pushing.yourself too hard... oh babe I must keep a very close eye on you to keep you from tiring out yourself and the babies." Al smirked. He knew Horus was so tired mainly brcause of.how vigorous their sex had been the previous night. The poor human had been walking.awkwardly the whole day, and that strange posture of walking forward with his legs opened was the main reason for his back to be so tired. However, he would still tell Horus like he had worked too hard, so he would be more carefully in the future to not push himself to the limit.

Al started kneading Horus' back, using his large, warm palm to rub in large circles, and smiled when Horus moaned and relaxed into his.touch.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-18-2017

Horus moaned softly as Al's big and warm palm rubbed on his back gently. "thanks, Al, this is so good." He whispered at his lover, smiling at him softly. Horus rubbed his belly gently and smiled when AL also put his another hand on it. He had already felt asleep inside Al's embrace since Horus was so tired after his long day. They still have some time before the dinner so, Horus could get some good rest. "Hmm," He murmured as Al hugged him protectively. His bigger body seemed to be able to protect his carrier from everything.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-19-2017

Al just stared out of the window, content and happy taht his mate was in his arms, on his lap, and he knew full well he could protect him from anything. he continued with his strokes, and when his butler knocked on the door, he tried to stop him but it was too late, the little human woke up from teh noise. He had to smile when his mate yanwed cutely, and stretched his back so much he pushed his belly forward, and just leaned back and watch Horus rub his eyes. "Hello sleepy..... think you got enough rest?" He smiled. it reminded him taht last night they both didn't get much sleep, but being pregnant, it had a much more significant effect on Horus than him.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-19-2017

Horus stretched his back, yawning softly when he had woken up. Al's sound was so warm and nice when he asked that. "Hmm, I think so," He said, rubbing his eyes gently. He didn't even realize when Al placed a soft kiss on his cheek to wake him up even more. Al waved his hand for the butler to leave the room as they could stay for a bit longer. "You should rest as well, Al." He whispered, smiling at his lover. Horus let a soft moan again when Al started rubbing his back again. His lover seemed to know how to please his little carrier with his sore body from their last night and also his pregnancy. Horus stied to stand slowly with the help from his lover to get to the dining hall.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-20-2017

The slightly confused Horus, still not 100% awake from his little nap was cute, so Al kissed him, and he smiled whem the human didnt realise it. He helped him stand up and immediately the little ones kicked a little inside of Horus, glad to find that their dragon father was still around. Al was not aware of it, he could not feel or see the kicks, and he just helped Horus stood up and was surprised when the human stopped in the middle of the corridor. "What's wrong? Still tired?" Al assumed Horus was finding it painful to walk so without waiting for his response, he lifted him up again. "Just rest against me. You dont have to worry about walking any more for today." The large dragon said and marched foeward to the dining hall, deternined he would not let the human down on the floor again for that day.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-20-2017

The kick was strong but wasn't painful. Horus was a bit surprised when his lover lifted him up. His weight might be like a paper for the great dragon. He smiled with how his lover was so nice and caring. "Our little ones just want to say something with you," He said, rubbing his little bump. He knew that Al couldn't feel it now, but Horus wanted to tell that to his lover. He could see how Al was smiling when he heard that. His lover was strong and strict, but he was also gentle and nice with his family. They took just a short time to get to the dining hall, and Al still chose to carry his lover since he was still tired from his long day. Al placed his lover on his laps again, and this time, he was more careful to support Al's back even more. "Our little seem to love you so much, Al" He said, telling how the babies were kicking when their father was around.

(Should we skip to when they visit the other dragons after this?)

"I guess they are.... i havr a familiar power for them, it's like I am also providing food source for them. They would feel energetic whenever I am around."the dragon smiled and explained a little, before feeding his human mate holding his back.

It took 2 more days for Horus to feel completely recovered at the bottom. They made further arrangements on thr wedding and Al took Horus for the first trip to.delivery the invitations after a week. It would take several day trips to get the invitation cards to the important elders distributed in different parts of thr worlds. What worried Al a little though was Horus was growing fast - even faster than he thought, and the trips could be demanding for him.

(Ya sure. How about we head for the volcano first?where one of the friendlier elders lived.)

(Ya, tis fine, should we make some of them so strict, but not fierce? I mean we should visit Al's friend as well haha. I'm also thinking that should Al have a sibling?)

Horus was growing fast, and his little bump had become a lit bigger after this two days. Al had already told him about their trip which would take several days for that. He was a bit worried, but he wanted to be there with his lover. Horus smiled at his lover when Al put the food plate on the table in the bedroom. The trip would start today, so Al chose to keep Horus's energy as much as he could before starting the long trip. "Thanks, Al" He said, rubbing his belly. It was clearly a bit larger, but he still had more to go. Horus smiled when his lover kissed his cheek softly. Al had already prepared for the trip, and he had got the special clothes for his lover. They would go to many parts of the world, so Horus would need something that could protect him from everything in the case that something bad had happened.

(Ya some of them would be strict, and maybe even treated Horus like he was of lower bred, not worthy enough as mates of dragons. They would understand in the end because Al would show them Horus is "the one" and he would not let him go)

Al was surprised when after their breakfast, when Horus' stomach was filled as well, that actually the loose robe from before was now quite tight around his belly. Al helped Horus up and when he stood and arch his back forward, the white clothing was evrn tighter, like it was becoming uncomfortable on Horus. "Oh littlr ones.... you might want to.slow down a bit in your growth. Mommy and daddy had an exciting trip coming up and if.you little ones grow too quick, the clothes that daddy prepared for mommy wouldnt fit by the end of it!" Al said to the belly, his breath brushed against Horus and the human chuckled because it was itchy on him.

(Ya, sure.How about A's sibling? Should he have one?)

Horus laughed softly as his lover said that. He rubbed his hair gently when Al was still saying something with his belly. "They will listen to you, Al. OUr little ones love their father so much." He said, smiling softly. Al then stood up and held his lover tight to support him. "This will be a good trip," Horus whispered, looking down as this lover. He responded the kiss when AL bent forward for that. It still had some time before leaving the castle, so they could spend it together. The kiss was hotter and longer than a little human thought. He held Al's back tight when they started moving around. His robe was thin but made of many magical stuff which could protect Horus from any bad things.

(Hmm I am thinking no. Maybe he had, but that the siblings all went their separate ways as they grew up and would never join together or they would start a real fight with everyone being dominant and alpha.)

Al helped Horus changed into his new robe that was just the right fit for him.now, but if he grows too fast it would be tight before the end of thr week and he certainly didnt hope for that, afraid that Horus would be uncomfortable. The robe was suppose to be protective, not causing discomfort. "If you feel like it's too much, too fast, you get dizzy or got cold, let me know and we would stop ok?" Al instructed as they walked across the hall to the backyard. Al plan on taking Horus for the trip on his own, so that he would be flying to the territories. "It should take a little more than an hour, but if you need anything, any time, just pat me on my back and I would be able to feel it. Though I am sorry you would have to hold our luggage." Al would be transforming fully into dragon so he could fly faster, but that would mean he couldnt talk with Horus during the flight.

(Ya, sure, but Al should have friends, right? haha I mean the alpha friends which he doesn't jump to him and start fighting.)

It isn't normal way to travel around with the dragon from and someone on his back, but this times was different since it was the only way to get to everywhere on time with their wedding day. Luckily, one of Horus's robe magic was protecting him from falling from Al's back even the wind was so heavy, but it didn't protect him from feeling dizzy, so Horus might need to rest sometimes. Horus smiled when Al said about the luggage since he had told the butler to prepare something. "You don't need to worry about the luggage, Al. I've told them to prepare a big and strong fabric, so we can put everything inside, but you need to hold that, honey." He definitely knew that better than his lover since he had traveled along the desert for time to time. Horus could see how Al was smiling with how his lover could handle this so well. He shouldn't forget that Horus had lived along for years, so he knew what to handle with something.

(I think I did this reply so bad, forgive me ;))

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-21-2017

(Ya friends are fine, but siblings are more competitive as they needed to fight each othrr from a young age so to expand the territory they would inherit, so in gemeral diblings dont have a great relationship?)

When everything was set, jsut as Horus had said, the servants handed their master a big bag that he could hold on his claws and Al just glanced at it curiously but didnt ask what's inside of it. It looked bag and even though it wasnt a burden for the dragon, Al noticed it weighed more than normal bags.

Without asking, he transformed in the cleared land at the backyard into the grand dragon that he was and flapped his wings, roared into the sky with a gigantic fireball, then stayed low to the ground and extended his claw so Horus could climb up his back. It was a litlte difficult, but Al's rough scales provided some point where Horus could use to climb up.

(Well I.dont see any.problem in your reply if you ask me)

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-21-2017

(yeah, but if that's the point, how about their upcoming children? Will they fight each other as Al's siblings? I know that's too many details but just wanna make it clear :))

Al's dragon form was big and strong, but he was still nice and kind with his lover. Horus took a bit time to get to Al's back which was high from the ground. He was glad that his belly wasn't too big for that. He could see how Al glanced at him as they would start the trip. The dragon lord couldn't talk with the human in this form, but that would be changed after they shared the power. Horis smiled back at his lover and patted his back. "It's fine, honey. Don't worry about me." He said, knowing that his lover would hear that. It took just a bit time to get to the sky, and Horus could barely see the ground now. The wind was so heavy, and he would definitely fall if he didn't wear the magical robe.

(I haven't thought about something that is heavy in the bag which you mentioned, do you have any idea about that?)

(I guess that had to do with what the usual practice of raising children was. Like in the past people would raise their kids in military style. Al's parents probably encouraged them to fight so the fittest would survive to rule the largest piece of land. In their case, they would not encourage the fight and put no stress on their future as ruler. Just let thrm enjoy a nice childhood)

The sensation of dragon skin was limited, as it was covered with hard scales, so Al lamented he could not feel the cute little bump of Horus' pressing against his back, but his weight was good enough. He knew his mate was sitting on him and.protected. he grabbed the bag with his claw and soar through the sky, crossing mountains and valleys in incredible speed. The wind was strong, even stronger when he flap his bat-like wings, and they started their tour.

He could sonetimes hear the amazed wows and aws of his little human when they pass through the magnificnet landscapes, and he would sometimes drop lower when his sharp eyes pciked up something intereetint, maybe a castle or crowds of animals around lakes. He hoped his mate enjoyed the flight.

(Err... nothing in particular. Maybe we could work on it later)

(Ya, that's good maybe they could raise their children to rule the land together.)

The view was so nice, and fantastic. Horus was so surprised with how the lake was so big. He just spent his entire life in the desert, so he had never seen this such a thing before. Although Al had slowed his speed, it was still so fast since they didn't want to be too much burden for Horus. The view had changed again when they entered the land which filled with volcanos, and the biggest one was in the middle. Horus could fee how Al slowed his speed even more and lowered from the sky. His over was just flying above the volcano now, and he was sure that he could definitely melt without the magical robe. He didn't know anything about the first elder, but he hoped everything would be fine. He rubbed his belly, felling how the babies were kicking. Their little ones even seemed to respond with the elder's power.
(I have no idea haha, maybe we just skip that part.)

(Ya co-ruling would be good. Anyway they would play a lot with each.other,enjoying family.life in general)

For thr dragon, getting bakc here felt nice. When he was small, he was the youngest of his parents' children, and that made him an outcast. None of his elder siblings cared about him. They even deliberately got harsh on him, hitting him behind their parents' back, they were so cruel there were times he almost died from their beating. Usually,.when it was very difficult and he felt like he could no longer stay with them, he would hide hrre, where his gentle great grandfather habited. He loved here that was hot and dry, his nature rejoicing being close to the high heat.

Al slowed and descended, the rocks and sands were whirled up from his.large wings flapping. He rolled over and threw Horus up slightly, then.changed shape and caught Horus back from midair, his actions so swift he smiled when Horus still looked shocked, not sure what had happened.

(Wow, that Al's story was so cruel and cute at the same time.)

The moment was so fast, and Horus was shocked with it. He couldn't say anything when he was thrown up into the air. He was tilted yet embarrassed when his lover looked down with his naughty smile. He patted Al's chest, stopping him from laughing. "You're so mad, Al. I thought I'll die here" He said, trying to make his lover stop smiling. Luckily that their bag made from the magical fabric, so the stuff inside wasn't broken. Al seemed to be naughtier when he was in this place. Horus didn't even know the reason, but he chose to not ask since it might be something bad for his lover. He sighed when his lover finally put him down after his big kiss on his cheek. He didn't even realize the huge door in front of them. It looked beautiful, but also scary.