Mpreg Central
C Guardian - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C Guardian (/showthread.php?tid=16595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Guardian - moony - 11-06-2021

Ansgard´s hands travelled the pubic bone and gently made Ed part his legs just slightly. He kissed the inner thigh of his Omega, taking a better smell of him in that way. He could almost taste the sweetness in his lips now. A sweet smell made an Alpha tender and protective, and so, atune to the needs of the mate with child. "youre with pups again dear" he said grinning, exciting that their union had been blessed. He kissed the pubic hair just above his husbands male member "well pregnant, a fortnight for your sweetness...you should start showing before you know it" he said proud.

He then kissed the tender nipples the still flat belly "if youre feeling weak, you might need to slow down and rest a bit more. Ill take care of the kids or will see if my sister can come and give a hand."

RE: Guardian - justpush - 11-06-2021

Omega blushed as her husband made these gestures. He could feel the sexual tension, but he couldn't. Since he was pregnant he had to be careful. Better to be careful than the first time. Therefore, he just put his hand on his husband's cheek and smiled at him. He placed his hands on his stomach, smiling radiantly. " I will not fail now... I'll deliver the litter on time and alive, I promise," he said, and then lay down on his side in a safe position so as not to harm the pups inside him. "I'll see how I feel, but Sjofn's help will come in handy "

Ansgard kissed the crook of his neck, he was left wanting as his wife turned on his side , silently telling him, there wont be mating that night. "you didnt failed before, should I remind you , you delivered early, hurt and practically alone?" he said proud of his omega "I could have lost you to that birthing bed, but you came back to me and gave me two sons and a daughter" he said including the pup Edward had taken in after it was orphaned.

Edward smiled softly at the alpha's words. He knew his husband didn't blame him for what happened, but still, something contributed that his puppies were dead. He turned carefully onto his back, grabbing the older man's hand. "We can hug or kiss, don't count on more than that. I don't want to hurt the puppies "

Ansgard was about to argue, how mating wouldnt hurt the pups at all, yet he then understood perhaps Edward needed to do it this way to feel safe and feel better about his pregnancy. He sighted in resignation and nodded "all right, I do want healthy puppies, but also a radiant and happy wife. so if you say no, Ill respect that" he said and nuzzled him before kissing his forehead. "will you be upset...if we dont have exceptional children as the first you delivered?"

The talk of a female alpha and a male pup kissed by the moon had spread like fire in the comunity. And opinions were diverese on weather they were blessed, or cursed with their albino son, that was undoubtly not suited to hide from predators or enemies.

Edward snuggled into his husband's body, feeling inner peace and security because of it. He won't let any tragedy happen now. He will give birth to a healthy litter in the presence of an alpha and be a proud mom once again. He began to rub the older man's back gently. "I want the puppies to be healthy. All that matters is..." he said in response, and then thought of their son. A little albino with a ton of energy. Vibrant puppy. He always surprises him with something. Clearly a troublemaker. And while he was thinking about it that way, they heard the scratching of their bedroom door wailing. Omega covered himself tighter, ready to protect the litter he had in his belly. However, there was no reason for it. Behind the door sat an albino puppy who must have woken up quickly from his sleep. He looked with his eyes at his parents.

Ansgard shifted moving in four paws now as he came to pick his infant son. He bit over his neck and carried the frail pup to his mother, by his cries he knew he possibly wanted to nurse. "its just our son Omega" he said settling the pup in their bed. "try to relax, you and the second litter are well, but the first still needs your gentler care"

Edward accepted the toddler from the alpha and gently laid him on his chest. " I know how to take care of a litter, don't treat me like I'm stupid," he muttered quietly, and then focused on holding the pup steady so it wouldn't fall or interrupt its milk intake. Luckily, the toddler was firmly sucked to the nipple and ate in silence. Omega stroked the pup's back with one hand and his lower abdomen with the other

"I was not treating you like that..." he said surprised he would think he was. He fell silent and sat on bed as their son nursed hungrily.

Omega really didn't know what to do. They had a screw-up and it was so weird. But he finally said what he thought based on several situations, including this one. As the toddler clung to the omega's cage, dozing off, Edward picked him up gently and moved him next to him, all the while holding the puppy's hand

Lune had dozed off with some milk still in his snout and cuddled into his mother's size.

Ansgard had no idea what Ed was talking about but felt worried if he indeed felt he treated him like a a stupid omega.

Edward stroked the pup's head and watched his chest rise. He didn't know how to break the silence, so he simply replied, "Lie down, it's late..." he said quietly, and then returned his gaze to his son

"I'm not tired. I think I'll go out for a walk. Will you be okay alone with the kids for twenty minutes or so?" he knew he was all day alone with them, yet he was asking as it was night, not day and he had just discovered to be pregnant again.

"Yeah. Just take the key and lock us in," he said, and then kissed Lune on the forehead. He corrected the toddler in his arms. In a moment, he'll take it to his siblings

An hour later it was Sjofn knocking on the door. On her walk her brother had come to ask her to go check on Edward that was newly discovered to be pregnant.

Sjofn was happy at the news and dutifully had packed her bag with herbs and ointments that would be necessary in the care of a pregnant omega. "Ed it's me!" she called happy so he wouldn't be scared

With Lune in his arms, Edward went to restore her door. He greeted his husband's sister warmly and then let her into the living room. "Have you seen Ansgard? Is that why you're here?" he asked, or more likely stated, sitting down on the couch with his sleeping son. He didn't know where the alpha was, he thought he would be back soon. He needs to talk to him about it.

"he went to see me, yes and told me the news. So I've come to see how my bother in law and patient are faring and if need of a healer to tend to him" she said smiling and settling her basket in the floor. Lube was such a small pup it was no wonder he would still want to sleep in his mother's arms.

"It's okay... I thought it was Ansgard when you knocked. He was going to go for a walk," he said earnestly, and then kissed the little one behind the ear as a puppy liked to do. He stroked Lune's back with gentleness. The toddler with the slimy muzzle snuggled more into its mother's breast.

"he'll be back. He moved you yet he sometimes doesn't know how to express himself and hell have to learn. He's a husband and father after all" she said and smiled.

"I know, but it's going to take him a while..." he sighed, and then laid his son carefully on the pillow. He got up slowly and put water on the stove to heat. "Do you want some tea or some herbs?" he asked politely