Mpreg Central
C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-21-2017

(I feel like he would have some sad story to be so cold now to anyone but Horus)

Al did stop laughing but tbe smile stayed on him as he placed Horus down. He kissed him extra times hoping it would work to prevent his mate from being mad. He took their luggae on his shoulder and took Horus's hand as he led him to the huge door. "Pop, I am here. I got sonw news for ya!" He siad very casually, and placed his hand on one particular space on the huge door located at this bottom of the volcano, and those hwavy doors squeaked and opened. Behind it was another door, slightly smaller, but much more beautiful. It suited the aesthetic of dragons, i.e. all shiny. It was made purely of gold, with countless gems adorned on it, mist of them rubies with the flamboyant red color shining. Al once again put his hand on a parircularly large ruby and tbe door opened as well. "Pop! I have brought my mate with me."

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-22-2017

Horus didn't know why his late looked to chill and happy when he got this place, but how he call someone here reminded him when little children come to visit their own family. The doos had opened without any responded from the thing inside, and the room behind the door was warm but still warm. It was filled with many shiny things, and Horus could guess what was inside here. He was shocked when the torch was lighted, showing a big body in front of him. It was another dragon. It might be a bit smaller than Al, but it had the same feeling. Horus could feel even more heat wave when that dragon started moving. It seemed that he had slept for a long time. He didn't know anything about the elder dragons, they might old, but was still full of the magic power. The elder didn't seem to hear Al's words clearly. he blinked and looked at his great-grandchild "Oh, Alkaid, it's such a long time, you're so big now." He said slowly but full with the power.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-22-2017

"You are as big as always though, pop." Al chuckled and brushed loving.on his rough scale that was darker than his own, a sign of his old age. He placed his face on his rough claws and he said softly. "Please pop, I want to introduce you... can you change shape? My mate is a human.... and he's pregnant so.please, dont scare him.with.your powerful roars." He said placing his hand on him, asking gently for his attention just like when he was a small child.

"Hmmm? You finally got.yourself a mate?" The elder said in his rough voice. "Yea sure! Good for you son, already getting her pregnant!" He said and in his loud laughter, changed shape.into an old man with long white beard, in just a romanic.robe covering.his still musculine body.

The old man walked slowly to his little grandchild and looked at Horus who was standing beside him. He was a bit surprised that Al had chosen the human to be his mate and he is even a man nor women. Al was always different from his siblings, but the old man didn't expect this from a dragon lord. He looked at Horus from head to toes and smiled at him. "Good choice, Alkaid." He said, looking at Al. He could see the good qualities to be a breeding mother from Horus. His body was strong, and his mind was even stronger. The old man also looked down at Horus's little bump and smiled. Although his power wasn't strong as a young great dragon, his sense, and knowledge was a lot better than Al. He could already see tow little hearts inside Horus's belly, and also the dragon power from the little pups inside. It reminded him a great dragon who was standing in front of him now. "You children are so strong, Alkaid. You already have the lesson, so don't let it happen again." The old man reminded him of his childhood. He always hated how Al parents raised his children to fight each other, and he hoped it wouldn't happen again.

(I really love this reply, I wanna make this old man to be more than just an old man. I think he means so much to Al even more than his own parents. ;))

(Ya the old man is probably someone that resemblrd dumbledore.... some how LOL. Hmmm btw what's lesten?)

Al was finding himself a little nervous when he saw the great dragon looked at Hprus, judging him.with his wise eyes. He had confidence he would agree with his choice of mate, he knew his great grandfather would agree to whatever he thinks, but still, he hoped the elder would approve of his choice, not simply agreeing. He smiled brightly and.took Horus's waist to guide him.forward a little more. "This is Horus, pop, and Horus, this is Plutus, my great grandfather." He chose to introduce the elder as his blood relationship, and knew the elder would like this introduction more than addressing him with the grand titles he held.

Horus seemd a little nervous and Al encouraged him. The dragon also was very happy to hear about his children. He covered his bump with his hand and nodded. "That's very nice... i swear I.would give them a happy childhood, and treat them just like you have treated me, pop." He said and finally, placed Horus' hand into Plutus'.

Horus was a bit worried and he didn't know what to do with this situation, but he needed to do something. He took a deep breath and smiled at the older man. Plutus held Horus's hand gently. He didn't want to scare Horus even more. "Nice, this skin, this body. He is definitely your best choice, Alkaid." He said, looking at his grandson. He could feel Horus's power even clearer. It wasn't kind of power like dragon power, but it was the power to cherish the babies inside his body. Plutus smiled even wider then looked down directly to Horus. "Welcome to our family, Horus." He said softly. "I'm glad that Al chooses you, he didn't have a wonderful childhood, and sometime he will be so fearful, but when he loves someone, he will truly love only one, and that person is you." Plutus didn't tell anything more about Al's childhood, and it was the reason why Al was so fierce before he had met Horus, and even their first moment AL was still really bad to his mate.
(haha I already changed it lol. its lesson but idk why I typed that way haha)

(OH ya that makes sense now... yep typos I also got lots of them :'))

Al smiled brightly when he saw his pop accepting Horus, and approving of him so thoroughly. He protested and whined "pop!" hearing the elder talk about his flaws, but his smile was still there as he stepped closer to Horus. "So please pop, if the others... you know who I am referring to, oppose on my choice, please help defend me.... I really didnt want to cause any arguments, but you know how those stubborn ones are like...." Al said freely of his worries, referring to the other more hostile ones of his family. He caressed Horus' belly and wished wholeheartedly that they wouldnt be affected if there was indeed less friendly treatment to their mother.

They eventually all went inside, and the elder passionately offered lots of food and gifts for the pair. He insisted on them staying for a tour around his vault, excited like a child showing off his treasures.

Plutus exactly knew about the person that Al had talked about. There was only one person that barely agreed with Al's decision. "The sea dragon? hmm, it's such a long time as well. I don't even know if he still exists." He joked, looking at a worried dragon in front of him. Al hated water and but he hated the sea dragon even more. He was one of the oldest as Plutus, but they were a lot different. The water dragon always wanted more power to rule the land. He had even offered one of his dragons to Al when he was young, but AL had instantly rejected that. Plutus patted Al's shoulders gently with the same smiled since Al was young. "He'll be the problem, but I'm sure that he won't be able to do anything with you if you truly love your mate." He said, also looking at Horus. Although the sea dragon was hostile, he couldn't do anything with Al or his mate anymore. It might be an argument, but it won't be anything bad things since everyone knew how Al could destroy any other dragons' land with his army.
"I won't go with you, Al, but I'll help you." Plutus said as he was leading a pair around his treasure room. He stopped in from of the molten stone chest and opened it to bring something out. "This is a molten bracelet (molten has been used in the game as something about lava or lava stone). It's the symbol with how I have already accepted your mate, and it also has some molten power inside. You know how lava can fight with the water. It won't be easily destroyed as the normal fare." He blinked at his grandchild.
(I try to make more details but idk if this is good enough, and I rush it too fast.)

"Oh pop that's.... more than what I could ask for." Al was speechless. He didnt intend for the elder to do this much. He took the bracelet with both hands, then carefully fitted in onto Horus's wrist. The molten bracelet would prove.not only Plutus' approval of Horus, but also his protection. That was a declaration. Had anyone hurt Horus in anyway, they must be prepared for the anger of Plutus, and that was a statement loud enough even the water dragin, Poseidus, would be aware of. He looked at Plutus with admiring eyes, just like when he was a little boy, and hugged the old man tightly. Al would protect Horus at all costs, andhe knew he probably would fight and win the water dragon if indeed th3 situation was that tense, but with Plutus' support, it would be highly likely that Poseidus would give up before the war even started, for he knew his chance of winning was zero.

(Ah it's an interesting symbol! I quite like it myself)

Plutus hugged his little dragon tightly as well. ALthough AL had grown a lot, and he would become a father soon, this dragon was still his little grandchild. He could notice when Horus started rubbing his belly. It was the long flight, and a little human hadn't even sit yet since he was here. "Come, come, you both should rest for a bit. I'd ask you to stay for a night, but you can go anytime you want." Plutus smiled with his old, but still kind eyes. He led a pair out of the treasure room to another room. The light was lit again through the way to the resting room. Horus seemed to be surprised when he saw a big fountain inside with many kinds of three inside. This place was inside the volcano, this place couldn't exist without the dragon's power. Al seemed to remember this place that he was running around when he was young. A great dragon wrapped his long arm around his pregnant mate and led him to his favorite place.
Plutus could only stare and look at the couple. The happiness could be seen in his eyes. His little grandchild was so happy with his true love now. He wanted nothing from them since he knew that Horus would raise their children to be kind as human.

(Ahh, I really love Plutus, and that's why I did the lase ling for him hehe ;))

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-23-2017

(He's an old grandpa, I could see Horus and Al's childrne climbing on top of his massive body and begged for gifts or tours around)

Al led Hours forward to the best place in this garden that was magically maintained by Plutus. He had built a little woodhouse on top of one of the trees, and he knew his great grandfather would have maintained it for him. He chuckled seeing that little house still on that tall tree, and grabbed horus' waist. "Let's go up!" He said and leapt up, easily reaching it with a simple jump even with Horus in his arms, and there they were landed on an extended branch. "this used to be where pop and I chat for nights, and when i needed time to recover from...." He stopped himself not wanting to recall dark memories, and just smiled at Horus. "Come." He said and ducked his head making his way into the small house, and sat down on the wooden floor, pulling Horus in with him.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-23-2017

(Hehe, and I can see he give all the children want :) maybe we can make a scene when the babies are born and he comes to visit with lots of treasures hehe)

The house was a bit small for both of them since it was built since Al was young, but it was enough for them to cuddle inside. Horus could see all the toys were maintained with a great quality. Everything inside here seemed to be all new things. He could see how Al's eyes had changed when he got here. Although his dragon didn't want to recall his dark childhood, something could remind him that. Horus moved closer to his lover, touching his face gently. "I'm here, Al." He said and just reminded that Al wasn't alone anymore. The great dragon seemed to love it when he looked down wit big smiled and pulled Horus in his tight and warm embrace. Horus didn't say anything but hugged his over back gently. "I won't ask anything, but you're not alone now. You will be a father soon" He said, and placed Al's hand on his belly.

(yea that would most probably happen)

"yea I am going to be a father soon.. we are going to be parents to two little terrors." He smiled and tightneed his hold on Horus further, using the human's warmth to chase away teh darkest of his memories. he could still hear himself crying, nursing his own wounds, and applying healing balm for himself when he could barely reach the cabinet that held it, he remembered how he had, for numerous times, flew crying in midair calling for his pop. now he had grownup, and he would be strong, not only for his family, but also because of his family that he gained strenght.

They stayed there for a little longer until Horus' feet twitched. They had to sit on cross legs in this little house so the pregnant man's body was protesting. It needed stretching and proper rest. Al chuckled and suggested. "Let's head out... i am sure Pop had prepared our bedroom. we should rest for tonight and depart tomorrow."

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-23-2017

Al had never stayed in his embrace for this long time. Horus could fee how his lover was taking to power from him. It wasn't the power like dragon power, but it was the power that could soothe his lover and ease all his bad memories. He smiled when his lover said that and instantly brought him out of the small house. It was again that Al held him in his arms and jumped down onto the floor with no problem. Sometimes, Horus had thought if he would be the problem of his family when their children could do that, and he would be only one who couldn't but he knew that AL would never leave him behind. Horus was a bit surprised when it could see the fountain clearly. It looked so familiar, and he just realized that it was almost the same with the fountain in Al's castle. His lover had made something that would always remind him this place and Horus love it so much. "We should stay here for a bit longer, Al." He said, looking at his lover who was smiling at him softly.

(Should we make Horus already had the problem with this trip? Maybe his muscle was tense at night haha. Idk I just want some cute belly and muscle massage scene)

(Of course I.would welcomr that. Maybe Horus try to ease the pain and sore himself, and then al just happens to come in and saw him at a very awkward posture?)

Al looked atHorus, at first he didnt understand why he had such a suggestion for them to stay longer, the he sort of guessed Horus noticed how this.place made him relaxed and happier than other times. He was touched by how thoughtful and caring Horus was, but he slowly shook his head as they made their way back inside. "No.... no. We couldnr stay here too long, at least not this time. We still have lots of.places to get to, and if we stay too long here, we would have to rush for the remaining part. I wouldnr want you to be so tired later." He stroked Horus's face and got even more fond of this little human. "We could visit later..... maybe after these little guys are born." He said considering the growth of Horus. It might be difficult for him to travel so far afterwards with the size of his belly.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-24-2017

(Hmm you always love awkward posture ;) let's see if we can do something)

Horus smiled as he head that. This place was so far from their place and it would take for weeks to get here with normal way. "Yeah, we can visit here later, but I think your pop will go to our place even before we do. He seems to love this little guy here." e said, rubbing his belly. The babies seemed to be more active in this place. Maybe they could feel something like their father did when he was young. "I know we should go as soon as possible, but you can't reject his invite to stay here tonight. Maybe we can go out early tomorrow" He suggested his lover as Al helped him walk to the guest room. Pop was waiting in front of the guest room for a couple lover. He smiled to both of them before leading them inside. "This is also your home, Alkaid," He said gently.

(They will stay here for tonight, right? I'm a bit confuse now haha)

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-24-2017

(yea they would stay for the night but not any longer... oh i thought Horus was suggesting them to stay here for EVEN longer, like, maybe a few more days, so that was why Al said they cannot)

"Yea... I know you would always welcome me, so if ever me and Horus wanted some alone time, we would probably bring the kids here and let you tend to them." Al jokingly said, suggesting for possible arrangements in future. He knew his pop loved kids, so that probably shouldn't be a problem, as long as their children behaved themselves. From the immediate laughter bursted out of Plutus, he smiled, knowing the elder loved the idea already. He turned to Horus and saw his mate also smiling. he took his hand and led him through the molten rock doors to the room that he knew his pop would have prepared for them - that was the exact room he had stayed as a child.

(Haha, I see, maybe we should make to visit Al's friend or some elder before the last one which is sea dragon? I don't wanna do this fir too long, I can't wait for their wedding day ;))

The old man left a couple along when they entered the room. The room was big and beautiful. Horus could see how his lover looked around and smiled softly. This place might be another place that Al had lived when he was child. Horus could only smile and hugged his lover tightly. "Should we go inside, huh? Our little needs to rest for a bit now." Horus said to make Al realize. A great dragon wrapped his big arms even tighter and led his lover slowly. There was a big molten rock bed in the middle and the sofa sie on the side. The walked slowly to the big couch, and sit slowly. Al could see how Horus was having some problem with his feet while he was helping him to sit. A small man had walked for so long today, and he should rest now. "I'm fine, Al. just need some rest," Horus whispered as his lover noticed it and frowned already. He also looked around the room and could see how this room didn't have many decorations, but have lots of space to run around. This can be a good room for an active child like his lover.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-24-2017

(Yes maybe we just use quickly get over those visits within a few posts, then skip straight to their wedding day?)

This place was exactly the same as Al remembered, and for awhile he was distracted to remember his mate needed to rest. With his belly growing big, it became easier for him to have cramps at his calves, his feet would also easily get swollen. Back at home, Al liked to carry his mate around so he would not put that much burden on his feet, but today Horus had walked all the way himself. Al squeezed Horus's shoulder as an unspoken apology as they sat down. He heard the little sigh of relief from.Horus and got even more guilty, even though his mate was so good to console him. He shook his head and picked up Horus' feet. He removed the sandals and started rubbing, using his warm palms to press on the knots, especially his calves which could easily cramp after staying curled up in the tree house for so long.

They enjoyed a great dinner after their rest, with Plutus. The elder was very curious of their story. He cared about Horus just like he did on Al, asking about his family, his life before meeting Al. The old man was, however, smart enough not to mention too much about Al's childhood, afraid it might bring back painful memories.

(Hmm, id, but I don't think we should rush that much. Let's do belly rub scene first and then I think we should skip to the last place with sea dragon. I still wanna play the scene when Horus put too much pressure on himself and almost pass out. Hehe that gonna be cute, isn't it?)

It wasn't painful anymore for Horus to tell about his family although Plutus had apologized him for asking that after he knew that all his family's members had died. "This is your new family now, Horus, and also with your upcoming children," Plutus said, looking at a small man. Al seemed to know how to handle this when he placed a soft kiss on Horus's forehead, reminding him how he was so important for him. They spent a long time for the dinner until both Plutus and AL noticed how Horus was tired after this long trip. The old man told Al to bring his lover back, and a young dragon nodded when he lifted his lover up. "I'm not so sleepy now, Al, you can bring me to the room, and get back to Plutus," Horus said while AL was carrying him to the room. He could notice how his lover wanted to talk more with his grandfather. It was a long time since the last time they met, and Horus could understand that.

(Maybe Al come into the room after talking with Plutus when he found Horus have some muscle cramp?)