Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-02-2022

Jamie kicked off his underwear and made sure Filon was fully prepared before he eased himself in, “so good”, he groaned, then began to thrust, slowly at first.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-02-2022

Filon knelt with his back to him and gasped loudly and felt his lover’s penis filling him. He made wild noises. “Ohoh” gasped with pleasure

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-03-2022

“Good boy”, Jamie groaned out, his thrusts began to speed up and soon enough sounds of skin hitting skin spread through the room. Jamie brought his hand forward to play with Filons tiny penis, he enjoyed the sounds that were made by him.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-03-2022

The student gasped and gasped, feeling ecstasy. The lover was experienced and knew how to give him a portion of pleasure. Instead, he moaned sweetly and gently moved his hips to get into his rhythm. His small penis trembled at his touch. “Jamie...” gasped and for the first time spoke to him by his name

“That’s it baby boy, say my name”, Jamie grumbled, feeling as if he was close to coming, he started thrusting harder, hitting Filons prostate, “come for me baby”.

The feeling of filling with sperm caused a squeak and a loud moan in the student. He gently raised his hips, feeling how great the pressure is. Filon got hold of his lover. Sweat ran down his back, and he turned red in his face to the professor and stroked over his lips. “I’ve never felt anything like this...”

The teacher collapsed on the couch and dragged Filon down with him, “like what?”, Jamie wondered aloud, stroking the boys naked back, “we should probably bath or shower”, he said and chuckled.

Filon looked at his beard hair, his stretched out chest, “that I trembled...” he whispered and laid his head on his torso: “If you carry me, I will go...”

Jamie stood up with his arms wrapped around Filon to make sure he didn’t fall, he carried him into the bathroom where he turned the shower on, “this will be quicker”, he murmured into his ear. When the temperature was just his he liked it, he stood under the spray of water, still holding onto Filon, “come on baby, get down”.

The student shook his head, “My legs hurt. Because of you”, he said with a smile and put his neck down, felt the pleasant water on him. “You must ask me nicely”, he said, kissing him on the lips.

Jamie laughed, “all right then, I shall carry you around forever”, he joked. He grabbed a bottle of shampoo and squires some onto Filons head and some into his own hand, first he used some clean his own hair and then he rubbed the shampoo in Filons head in. “Put your head under”, he instructed.

The student did what Jamie said, to be held by him the whole time. With his fingers he stroked gently over the skin of his lover. “Dinner will be colder than it is. Let’s hurry.”

Jamie’s eyes widened, “this is your fault”, he teased, “you made me forget about dinner”. He pulled down the head of the shower and cleaned off their bodies with it, especially Filons anus, it was very messy. He climbed out of the shower and attempted to wrap a towel around the both of them, “should we just eat dinner naked?”, he questioned.

“The human body is nature... Nature is nothing ordinary”, he said with a smile and lowered the towel on his side. When he opened the bathroom door, he saw him at “My baby daddy, come on”, he said, put his hand on his stomach, winked at him flirtatiously

Jamie chuckled, “I’m coming baby mama”, he grabbed Filons hand and led him back to the dining table, “do you want me to microwave our dinner and warm it up?, he asked.

“Yes, baby mama wants it”, he said slightly amused and sat down at the table and looked at his breasts.

“Alright, I’ll be back in a moment”, Jamie said, taking the plates into the kitchen and heating them up again. When he returned, he walked into the room to see Filon staring at his breasts, “what are you doing?”, he asked, laughing.

Filon looked at him and blushed: “They are more sensitive...” murmured and touched his nipples. “It’s strange that he takes care of it?” he asked him, picking up one of the plates.

Jamie nodded and moved to flick his thumb over a nipple, “I guess it’s for the baby to eat from”, he said, “speaking of eating”, Jamie begun, “eat your dinner before it gets cold again”. He sat down and started to eat, “this is nice”.

Filon looked at his lover as he ate. He sat there quietly, and when he finished eating, he wiped his mouth with a handkerchief. “I’m going to learn, come to the bedroom to sleep like yesterday”, he said, putting the dishes in the dishwasher