Mpreg Central
C Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) (/showthread.php?tid=10140)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - bhdire8 - 10-13-2016

Martin also laid his hand on the belly and started caressing it. "Little Rosemary here must be our cupid. I have her to thank, she is the reason why we meet each other. Another reason to love her even more."

RE: Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - lxcttrll - 10-13-2016

Alex closed his eyes, content when he felt Rosemary shift under their hands. "I can't wait to meet her," he murmured, hoping she looked mostly like himself, with no traces of Chris in sight.

"Just a few months now. We will welcome her together." Martin got his hand on Alex' head now, he pressed a kiss on his temple. They went on to exchange little facts about their lives and the atmosphere was cozy and warm.

Alex leaned into the kiss on his temple, snuggled close to his new love. "I'm thinking of taking your idea for the nursery. A jungle with a lot of animals."

"Is it? It's... great!" Martin felt excited to have his dream nursery realised. "Alex... you are making all my dreams come true. I wished for a loving partner and you are the ideal, I wish for a family and here's Rosemary, I wish for a jungle nursery and you are granting that to me too. Oh you are so spoiling me." He said smilingly.

Alex grinned at Martin's excitement, nodding. "I couldn't think of any other ideas, and I thought your idea was really good."

"Hmm do you think we should hire someone to paint it? Or we could do it ourselves I guess, although I am not that great of a painter myself and would probably ruin the idea witb my drawings...." Martin said thoughtfully.

"I was thinking of letting my mom do it, she's an amazing artist. She'd love to do it, too," Alex replied.

"Angela? Thats really great! I bet she would spoil Rosemary rotten too being a loving grandma. So they are planning another visit?" Martin was suddenly nervous, meeting with the parents this time being Alex's boyfriend. "Hmm will your mum accept me...? Like I was your doctor and now your boyfriend... and me being that much older than you."

"They know everything I went through with Chris, I think they'll accept you because you make me happy, and you'll be good to Rosemary."

"If you dont mind me asking, you and Chris... how did you come together." Martin carefully asked. "You dont have to answer me if you dont want to. Its realky none of my business."

Alex shrugged limply, anxiously rubbing his belly. "I needed more money, more hours, and he was my boss, so he we willing to give it to me in exchange for... Favors."

"That manipulative bastard, using his position to his advantage." Martin was very angry with that guy. "Wont even take responsibility for his own child. Not even for a simple blood test!" Martin said exasperatedly.

"Let it go. We can take care of her," Alex spoke softly, rubbing Martin's shoulder as a comfort.

"Your work now must be hellish. I can imagine he would make use of every opportunity to make it life difficult for you." Martin worriedly said.

"I'm used to it," Alex shrugged, not wanting to tell how bad it really was. He was constantly stressed and tired, but didn't want to say anything about it, knowing nothing could be done.

Martin sighed. He knew the situation would be bad but there was nothing he could do. "When will your paternity leave start? Whats the policy of your company?"

"When I reach 34 weeks. I get to stay out until she's about five months old, which is good," Alex explained, happy that he got to spend a lot of time with his daughter.

"Still 3 months to go. Just promise me dont push yourself too hard alright? Doctor's orders. As Rosemary grows bigger and bigger it would add to your physical and mental pressure. Just tell me if you dont feel well ok?" Martin was in doctor mode. He knew the remaining 12 weeks would be a huge challenge.

"I will," Alex promised, struggling through the next few weeks. He loved being with Michael, the little dates and eventual I love yous. Still, Alex was getting grief from Chris at work, and was constantly stressed.