Mpreg Central
C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] (/showthread.php?tid=17888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] - justpush - 03-13-2022

Aiden responded gesture by placing his head on his shoulder. Andrew was an angel to him. “Despite everything... That interests me”, he explained and then heard the screams grow louder.

RE: Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows] - Whoknows - 03-13-2022

“Perhaps they are in labour?” Andrew questioned as he started to grow concerned. “Should we check up on them just incase?”

Aiden nodded in agreement. He grabbed Andrews' hand and stopped on the doorstep when he saw a team of doctors gathering there. The pregnant man next door started giving birth. They took him somewhere. Aiden decided to follow them. He was curious... He took Andrew with him.

Andrew held onto Aiden’s hand as he was dragged through the hallways, he made sure to pull the infusion pole thing along with them. “Where are we going?” He whispered to Aiden.

“I want to see what it looks like”, he said to Andrew. They scolded around the corner and Aiden looked around to see if they could continue unnoticed.

“I don’t think we should go on, I mean, they will want privacy” Andrew tried convincing Aiden to turn around. “Plus we might get kicked out and then we’d have to find a different hospital for you to go to”.

“But...” Aiden tried to find a good argument: “Well, okay”, he gave up and let Andrew taken himself back to their room.

“Let’s go back to sleep, hopefully we can go back home tomorrow” Andrew said. He helped Aiden get back under his duvet then kissed him on the forehead, “goodnight”.

"Goodnight" Aiden cuddled into him, felt the tiredness increase, and after a while he fell asleep. He didn’t wake up until breakfast was delivered to them. Aiden already had a better appetite. He ate very eager to eat

Andrew smiled as he watched Aiden eat all of his food, he was glad was eating properly again. The hospital food wasn’t too bad but it was a bit dry, so Andrew decided to make Aiden some of the flavoured tea that he brought with him.

“Thank you...” said Aiden when he received a cup of fruit tea. He leaned on his shoulder and so they sat in a romantic atmosphere until the midwife visited them again. “Hello, lovers... Would you like to see the ward and familiarize yourself with our offer?”

Andrew looked at Aiden, “I think that would be a good idea”, he murmured. He stood up and stretched, hearing his back click he sighed then held out his hand for Aiden to take.

Aiden grabbed his hand with a smile and then slowly got out of bed. The midwife brought him a wheelchair so he wouldn’t have to walk. She started guiding them through the ward “This is the room where the newborns are”, she said. Behind the window were little ones in their clothes. It was a sweet sight

Andrew asked the nurse if she’d like him to push Aiden instead, but when he saw all the babies he froze, they looked so adorable all asleep, “look at all them” he muttered to Aiden.

Aiden smiled at the sight: “They’re cute...” He answered and the midwife giggled, “Your son will certainly be like that.”

“Would you like me to push the wheelchair?” Andrew asked,”I cant imagine how tired you are working with people and babies all day”.

The woman thanked him and gave him the wheelchair: “Do you want to ask me something?”

“Actually I have a question” he said, “do you know when we get the results to the tests that were done?” He was interested in knowing if something was wrong with the baby and was quite nervous, he just didn’t want Aiden knowing as he was already stressed.

“Aiden’s pregnancy doctor will give you the results”, she said, and then corrected the blanket on the pregnant man’s lap. “I’ll show you our delivery rooms...” Said she and led them to the first place where the pool was.

“Oh alright” Andrew murmured, then pushed the wheelchair to follow the nurse. “Oh wow, this is nice” Andrew said to Aiden. “Do you know how you want to give birth?”