Mpreg Central
C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) (/showthread.php?tid=13583)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) - Shadow091 - 08-06-2018

Parker says “Oh wow so I’m dating an older man today that actually sounds pretty cool.” “So Jackson what can you tell me about your place do you live in an apartment or house.”

RE: Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) - gre-y - 08-06-2018

Jackson scoffed. “An older man, huh?” He pulled in to park his car. “Well, we’re here! I live in an apartment. Since there’s only me, I didn’t think I’d need a whole house. Too much space for one person, ya know?” He explains.

They go inside the apartment Paker says “Well you are apparently a year older then me.” “So do you have any good superhero movie suggestions?”

“Avengers stuff is always nice,” Jackson said while they entered his place. “Jusf make yourself at home! I’ll order us a pizza. Any toppings you’d like?” He asked as he pulled out his phone.

Parker says “Pepperoni is always good.” “Captain America is my favorite of the Anvengers.” “Hey you kind of I take my shoes off I don’t usually like wearing them inside homes.”

“Yep go ahead leave em by the door!” Jackson said as he dialed the number to get tbe pizza. He ordered it, then grabbed a couple sodas from the fridge for them to drink. “Hm I think my favorite would have to be Thor!”

Parker says “Oh course you’d like the Asgardian God and I’d like the muscular super solider.”

Jackson laughed. “We both have our types I guess?” He handed Parker his sofa and then shifted through his movies to put one in the DVD player.

Parker and Jackson watched the movie together and halfway in the movie Parker put his arm around Jackson. “You don’t mind do you?” “I just wanna be closer to my cuddly new boyfriend.”

Jackson laughed a little nervously. “No, I don’t mind at all!” He cuddled up closer to Parker and laid against him contently as they watched the movie.

Parker looked at Jackson and I guess he was excited or in love or a mix of both but his member started to get erect and with the inevitable it poked Jackson on his back.

(Mind If we skip the sex scene? ;0)

Jackson was just chilling, and then he got poked in the back. He knew it wasn’t Parker’s hand. He turned around and blushed a little, shifting a tiny bit.

(Sure)

Parker gets nervous when that happens “Sorry I don’t know what came over me, but if you’re open to it I’d like to take your virginity and you can even take mine if you’d like.”

Jackson blushed and nodded. “Yeah- id love to,” he responded softly. He sat up a little bit more and shyly smiled at the lion.

Fade to black to both of them in the bed covered by the blankets “Man that was awesome for my first time I have to say that I loved it.”

Jackson kissed the Lion’s cheek and laid against his chest. “I agree,” he spoke softly, smiling at Parker. His tail thumped back and forth.

Parker says “You know you’re really cute when you’re tail wags.” He kisses Jackson on his lips “Is it alright if I sleep the night over?”

Jackson grinned, his tail wagging harder. “Oh sure! I can even lend you a pair of pajamas,” he offered happily, snuggling closer to Parker. He looked up at him, eyes happy and trusting.

Parker came out of the bathroom wearing only a pair of pants showing off his six pack quite well “Sorry you’re pants were able to fit, but the shirt wasn’t a perfect fit.” “You wouldn’t mind if I slept shirtless?”

(Alright I’m going to bed now because I’m getting tired.)

(Alright night!)

Jackson blushed when Parker came out of the bathroom. “I don’t mind at all!” He said. Jackson actually preferred sleeping with only boxers on, but he was a little bit embarrassed to do so.