Mpreg Central
C Guardian - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C Guardian (/showthread.php?tid=16595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Guardian - moony - 11-07-2021

Penelope and Avril were busy at their moms breast, wagging their tails in delight as they sucked on hungrily.

Lune cried and moved towards his mom wanting his reassurance, he looked awfully funny small next to his siblings.

RE: Guardian - justpush - 11-07-2021

Edward kissed Lune a few times and started rocking him. He had to wait. He's about to get the milk he wants. When Avril finally pulled away from the nipple, Ed put Lune's muzzle there and then grabbed Avril, cuddling him close. After feeding, he'll tuck the kids into a safe place and they can head out.

Downstairs Ansgard hasn't slept a bit and Sjofn was there with a special basket where Ed could carry the ouosrin safely and protected from enemy's eyes.

Edward dressed the new clothes quickly, then took the little ones downstairs where he immediately put them in the basket from Sjofn. "I still have to go get my suitcase... It stayed upstairs"

Sjofn had brought winter clothes for the babies in both their forms ans she aided Edward to get them in the basket. She was going to miss them so much...

it was Ansgard who went to get the suitcase. Edward was pregnant ans shouldnt be lifting heavy tings, so he went and did that for him.

Soon the small familiy was ready and they began the long walk to the border, the kids had trouble remaining quiet as they traveled safely in the basket. But would quiet down when mom or dad asked them to be calm and silent, as it was safer for them that way.

When they finally had to say goodbye, Edward hugged Sjofn tightly and gave her a really sincere goodbye. Then he looked at Ansgard... He sent him a weak smile and told him to be careful. The puppies hugged their dad one last time. Then Edward crossed to the other side and disappeared from their sight. Various emotions smoldered within him and only a few could see him wipe away the tears of longing. His alpha...

"he will be okay Ansgard, you did well in letting him go, even if it pains you" Sjofn said noticing his brother was surpressing tears to keep strong as an Alpha should.

He silently took his sisters hand and stood in that land till he couldnt see the omega or his pups and went back tot he forest with his sister.

The pups in the basket began to play with themselves as their mother walked and carried them. Lune was the one that was always nursing and by his howls it was clear he was in need of another feeding eitheir now or soon.

Edward looked back at the children, watching out for various dangers along the way. Finally, he made a stop at the city restroom. He defecated, meanwhile feeding Lune. Fortunately, he was able to move on with the pups soon after. Auntie's house was not far away. A detached house with a large garden in the suburbs. He timidly knocked on the door, waiting for the woman to open.

Agnes hear the door bell. She had been tending to her garden so she left her tools and went to open the door. To her surprise it was her nephew standing there with bags and a basket?

"Edward!" she called happily as she went to hug him "I thought they killed you when you went to that mating... The whole town has been looking for you... We even stopped letting young men go to the forest. So sacred they souls end like you. . But you're alive! And in my front door!"

Edward snuggled against his aunt, feeling as hellishly good as ever. Agnes was like a mother to him. She raised him. He cautiously stepped inside, and then Lune poked his head out of the basket, followed by the other two. Edward looked slightly embarrassed at his aunt. "I have a lot to tell you..." he muttered, and then they sat down in the living room. The man took the toddlers out of the basket and arranged them by his side. His aunt, meanwhile, made him some tea and set out a bowl full of biscuits on the table. Omega told her everything, even the loss of two puppies, which was hard. It all took him some time. When he finally finished he looked at the woman. "I need you like never before. I'm pregnant, arguing with my husband, and I'm lost...."

Agnes almost screamed when a wolf pup emerge from the basket even if it was so tiny. Yet seeing her nephew took it and the other two with such love she understood there was a lot to the story.

She listened quietly and nodded when it was apropiate "of course I'll help you son, but I worry you come in a really bad time with your kids... As I said we thought they killed you and you're not the only one to dissappear or be found dead because of the wolves... They'll hurt you and your children I'd they hear what you're carrying or see your pups "she said looking at the puppies playing in her couch.

" tell me more about this husband if yours and why are you both arguing. "

"I promise no one will see them... I don't want to cause you any trouble either," he promised, and then took a sip of tea. He was very thirsty. "I'll be back in a few days for the other side. Ansgard can barely stand being separated from his children now... He must miss them very much," he explained, and then told her about his behavior, proving that Ansgard must correct him in his motherly duties and nonstop doing something sudden like this walk. Edward said they can see a little bit of the differences between them and they are the reason for the argument. He hoped his aunt would help him in this matter.

Agnes looked at his nephew and smiled "well the problem is clear as day. He's a wolf used to a hierarchy and for what you tell me, he's the leader of the pack?" she asked "and you darling you might be a carrier man, but you're not a wolf or an Omega as you're calling yourself. You're just Edward and you're not used to have someone tell you what's best for you as an omega wolf would do" she said "did you ever told your husband that? Or talked or your humanity?" she asked liking down at the pups. Avril had waddled up to her "so this is your adoptive son huh? It was very nice of you to take a child that is not yours" she said sitting the pup on her lap.
Penelope was exploring the new place and Lune was exhausted and had fallen asleep on his mother's lap.

"It's complicated... It's a fresh case actually," he explained, and then stroked Lune's head. The little wolf must have been exhausted after the trip. Baby... He immediately found Penelope with his eyes. After he made sure she was polite, he returned his gaze to Agnes. "He's not to blame then for what happened, and his mother died so... I want to give him a real home," he said, and then watched as Avril began to climb up her aunt's leg, or at least try to.

"How old are the pups exactly? They seem very young" Agnes noted as she held Avril.

Penelope was still on exploration mode, it was important to her to know her surroundings and mark them as her own.

"Is he a newborn?" asked Agnes seeing Lune "he's very cute. I've never seen a puppy so cute or handsome as he"

Edward looked at Avril, who was acting politely for the moment. "They're six months old... They're still toddlers," he said, and then stroked Lune's body, seeing how much his body needed rest. Immediately he looked again at his aunt. "Lune is also six months old, but is smaller than Penelope. According to Sjofn, it is very rare. He's an albino, so I have to take really good care of him.... "

"never heard of them but I don't know much about pups. You seem tired. So you wanna go lay down? Your room is as you left it and I've kept it clean" she said with a smile

"I'd love to, I'm tired. I'll take the little ones and leave the suitcases here for now." he said and hugged his aunt before taking the children upstairs. There he arranged them on a bed, and himself lay down on the bed, feeling the weariness of

The pups cuddled to their mother in the bed and fell asleep, even Penelope who's the most energetic fell asleep quickly.

Back in the forest Ansgard wasn't taken well the fact his home was bare and alone. He missed his children and it had only been hours. So he was taken to the woods to do this job and distract himself.

RE: Guardian - justpush - 11-08-2021

Edward felt a burning sensation on the call sign. Alpha was feeling bad emotionally. He missed. Omega moved a little uneasily. The feelings swamped him as well, but eventually he began stroking the connection sign for encouragement. Then he moved his hands to his stomach. He had to take care of the other litter right from the start. Sjofn would like him to be all right when he gets back