Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-03-2022

“It is, why?”, Jamie asked, feigning innocence, “was you want big to do something”. He had to bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from laughing.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-03-2022

The student sat on top of him, embracing him by the neck. He looked at him with an innocent look. "I can't stand without your body..." he whispered and gently lifted his skirt down "I put these panties on especially for you..."

Jamie groaned, “my god, you’re going to be the death of me”, the professor slid his finger round the back of Filons panties and began to rub at his hole through the material, “I can already feel how wet you are”, he mumbled, kissing Filons neck.

Filon sighed and stuck his head down his neck. Twenty minutes later, he lay naked on the professor, playing with his waistband. “I liked it... Let’s say this more often”, he smiled as if it wasn’t a big deal and took his hand.

The teacher hummed, “maybe, but only if you don’t moan as loud”, he chuckled, “do you want us caught”?, he teased. They just sat there for a moment in silence, Jamie running his hand up and down Filons back, “don’t fall asleep there”, he mumbled.

“I’m going to get a grade for activity?” he asked amused, rubbing his lips as he sat down and started to dress. Shortly afterwards, he said goodbye to him because he was still in school. When Filon left his office, a friend of Jamie’s, who was also an teacher, came in shortly afterwards. “So tired? Did you have sex or what?” he asked, not knowing how true it was.

“Hmm, you get an A+”, he joked, “I’ll see you later”, he said a gave Filon a kiss.

Jamie sighed and got back to work until his friend, Jordan, came in, “funny aren’t you?”, he asked, sarcastically, “I had a late night, I was marking”.

Jordan sat down in an empty seat and then saw a pack of condoms under the table. “Are you seeing someone?” he asked earnestly, “Listen, you know I’m your best friend. Who’s that? Something serious?” he asked, smiling wide

Jamie sighed and hid the box, “you wouldn’t know them but it’s not official yet anyway”, he said, “plus, you have a class to teach in about 2 minutes”. Jamie definitely didn’t want his friend knowing, he may not care that Filon was a student but he would definitely tease him.

“We’ll talk over a drink...” he said and patted his shoulder when he decided to go. “Are you going to the bar today?” he asked walking to the exit "And get out of here. It smells like hot sex.”

“Nah, it’s a school night”, He called out, “and your nose must be blocked because it doesn’t!” Jamie checked his timetable and saw that he only had one class left for the day, “thank god”, he groaned.

Filon came back by bus after class because he was done early. But he didn’t have a key and wanted to call his lover. He went to the ground floor of the house and waited for the man to answer the phone.

Jamie was halfway through teaching his last class when he got a phone call, “sorry, guys let me answer this”, he said to the class. He answered the phone and said, “hey baby? What’s up?”

“I thought you were home by now and I don’t have any keys...” He said and then went out into the street, “When you’re done, come to the cafe. I’ll have a drink and maybe write something in the book”, he said and started walking. “See you”, he said and said goodbye.

“Oh sorry, I’m not, I have about half an hour before I finish”, he explained, “alright, I’ll see you then, bye”. Jamie put the phone down and faced his class again, “sorry about that”.

Filon went to the cafe he usually goes to. He sat down and ordered lemonade. He took his laptop out of his briefcase and started working. At some point he met another teacher from the university. Mr. Jordan politely asked if he could sit next door since they got to know each other. The student didn’t mind.

When Jamie finished his final class, he decided to message Filon asking, ‘hey? We still meeting at the cafe?’ He then got into his car and began to drive, hoping to get a reply.

Filon, however, talked to Jordan about student issues. Jordan even mentioned his friend who stood him up today. Filon had no idea he was talking about Jamie.

Jamie walked up to the doors of the cafe but before he entered he saw Filon and Jordan sitting together, ‘oh shit,’ he thought. Before entering he messaged Filon, ‘that’s my co-worker you’re sitting with, do you want to tell him you’re pregnant with my child?’

Finally Filon looked at the phone and became a little tense. “I don’t want to, but I’m sorry for him. A friend got him for a drink and he’s looking for company. Shall I blow him off?” he sent a message