Mpreg Central
O Mpreg Treatment Center - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: O Mpreg Treatment Center (/showthread.php?tid=14227)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Mpreg Treatment Center - justpush - 04-30-2020

When he finished stretching Alex's hole with his fingers, he put a lubricant on his friend and slipped it into his lover. He began to move slowly in it.

RE: Mpreg Treatment Center - Roselockheart - 04-30-2020

Alex moans softly

With every moan of Alex, John sped up. He was able to locate his lover's prostate at the entrance. He hit her rhythmically, moving his hips. He felt it would not come long.
The pregnant man's penis also began to fade, and after a moment a white stream of sperm flew at their bodies.

He smile gently he kiss John lips "that was awesome and it felt good

John lay down next to Alex and let him put his head on his chest.
- Are you so tight, how will you manage to push our children into the world? - he said in his ear.

He smile gently putting his hands on his stomach feeling tiny kicking "lots of pushing

John put his hands on Alex's hands. Then he grabbed his chin and looked deep into his eyes.
- I love you - he said, joining their lips in a passionate kiss.

Alex smile gently

(Time skip?)

(Yes (

John finished completing the documents. He was just finishing duty and just wanted to put him in bed next to his fiance.
Alex was two weeks by date, but he knew from experience that it could be any time. That's why he wanted to be with him all the more.
He packed all the things in the trunk and started the engine. Everything was going well until he got to the center. A long traffic stood in front of him. White cursed softly.
His phone rang at that time. It was Alex. He answered quickly.

Alex moves his hips around as he been having contractions on and off he call John "dear I think it's time

RE: Mpreg Treatment Center - justpush - 05-01-2020

John's worst-case scenario happened. Alex gave birth and he was stuck in traffic.
White thought for a moment.
- Listen, bring clean towels, scissors and water in a bowl. And bring it all to our bedroom. Then remove your pants and check the opening.

RE: Mpreg Treatment Center - Roselockheart - 05-01-2020

Okay dear I d he groans very softly having contraction

John waited impatiently for traffic to return to normal. In the background he heard Alex's moans. He was damn worried about him.

Everything ready love water hasn't broke yet

- Insert as many fingers into the anus as you can. Thanks to this, I'll tell you how far you are - John said, hoping he could make his own children.

He nods his head trying to put three in "I can only put two in

- It will be about 5 cm - he said - You are halfway

Love I want you here with me there getting stronger