Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-03-2022

Jamie chuckled before replying, “that may have been me, he wanted to go to the bar but I said no, but I could come in and pretend I was getting a takeout?’

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-03-2022

“Oh... How about I just tell him I have to go? I guess you should tell him. Since he is your friend”, he wrote quickly

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-03-2022

Jamie frowned, confused, ‘but then it’ll be obvious, I thought you didn’t want him knowing yet??’

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-03-2022

“But he’s your friend. It changes the shape of things. Maybe we should both talk to him. But it’s your choice, I’ll accept every one of your choices”, he wrote as he listened to Jordan.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-04-2022

Jamie thought for a moment, it would help to tell his friend and not keep things from him but what if he reacted badly? ‘I’ll come in’, he messaged back and entered the building.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-04-2022

Filon did not know whether he would wave to Jamie or not to explain it to Jordan. He just sat there and politely smiled at the friend of his child’s father.

Jamie walked into the cafe and stood infront of Jordan and Filon, “hey guys”, he said nervously and sat down in the chair opposite Filon.

The student was sad. He thought his mistress would sit next to him. He bit his lip a little and tried not to cry. “And what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be busy?”Jordan asked him, sending an ironic look.

This was hard than he thought, Jamie started to sweat, “actually, I am busy but there’s something I have to tell you”, he said, looking down at the table, “me and Filon- uhm, do you want to say it?”, he asked Filon.

Filon looked at his hesitant face. If he wasn’t ready yet, why did he decide? “We have occasional sex if we want to. Friends with benefits, even though we’re not friends”, he said, sending Jamie a disappointed look that he couldn’t explain it himself. Then he grabbed his laptop and left the cafe. He was angry, and very angry.

“Oh dear”, Jamie said, sighing as he watched Filon leave, “I think I might give him some time to calm down”. He looked at Jordan, “he’s also pregnant”, he whispered, looking around to make sure no one else heard, “please don’t tell anyone, we are both over eighteen and I can’t afford to loose my job”.

Jordan touched his shoulder and was sure, “You screwed up. You could’ve squeezed it out of yourself. Damn it, you’re going to be a father. Be confident”, he said, smiling, “Take care of Filon. He probably has a hard time getting everything under control when he has a new life in his stomach”, he added, looking at the clock”.I’ll visit you on the weekend. Buy him some flowers for an apology or something...”

Jamie nodded, “yeah that’s a good idea, I’ll see you later”, and with that, he stood and left the cafe to search for a flower shop. Once he found one, he struggled in finding the flowers he believed were perfect but he eventually bought some pink lilies. Now he just had to go back home and wait for Filon to show up.

Filon walked through the city. He tried to calm down. Finally he got on the bus and drove to the next bus stop. From there he reached the house of his beloved. He went quietly into the apartment.

Jamie rose from the couch and hugged Filon, “I’m sorry baby, I was just nervous”, he said and then pulled away, handing him the flowers, “I got you these as an apology”.

A student threw flowers on the floor. “You were ashamed of me! You didn’t even sit down next to me!” he said, flooded in tears, and smacked him lightly with his fist on the shoulder: “You are terrible!”

“I’m not ashamed, darling, otherwise I wouldn’t have told him, would I?”, he calmly said, “now stop crying,” Jamie picked the flowers back up and frowned, they were slightly ruined, it didn’t matter too much so he put them on the dining table to sort out later.

But Filon wept even more. His body trembled and his legs refused to obey him. His stomach stabbed him. “The water...” He said, “Give me water, please.”

Jamie nodded and murmured, “alright”, as he walked into the kitchen to get the water. When he returned he handed it to Filon, “here you go baby, now calm down”, he said, as he sat down and pulled Filon onto his lap, “there we go sweetheart”.

Filon pulled his nose and began to drink water. He gasped slightly and didn’t expect Jamie to pull him on his lap. “You didn’t even sit next to me in the cafe...” He muttered and felt disappointed. He came easily lips