Mpreg Central
C Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) (/showthread.php?tid=10140)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - bhdire8 - 10-15-2016

"Hmm that' pretty interesting. Thrillers then?" Martin got to the other feet. "How bout movies? Which is your favourite?"

RE: Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - lxcttrll - 10-15-2016

"The Man From UNCLE," Alex smiled. "It's a spy movie. Love spy movies."

"Oh I love that too! Illya and Napolean. Hmm maybe we should get a movie night here. I guess cramming in a cinema would be a little too confining to you now, but at home on the couch with some cuddling should be nice.

"I have it on DVD, if we ever want to have a little date and watch it. Might have to remember where it is, though, haven't watched it in a while."

"Hmm yes sound like a great idea. I could help you find it, as your mobility is much restricted now." Martin teased. He had proceeded to massage on the thighs now.

Alex laughed softly, shaking his head. "I know, I know," he murmured, relaxing at the massaging on his thighs.

"You know that I lovr taking care of you right? On top of loving you? Oh that came out so cheesy." Martin grinned, leaning close to Alex asking for a kiss.

"Good, because you're going to for a while. At least until I have Rosemary," Alex responded.

"I dont mind looking after you, you two, after Rosemary come here, forever." Martin nuzzled into Alex's face. He pictured more than Rosemary really, he would love to have a lot of children around.

"Thank you," Asked smiled, nuzzling him in return and taking his hand, lacing their fingers together.

Martin finished the massage and said "want some cuddling now? Or any other parts you want me to get to?"

"Maybe my back, but I think you can get that when we're cuddling," Alex mumbled, nuzzling into Martin's shoulder.

Martin helped him get comfortable on his shoulder and circled a hand behind his back and started kneading. They didnt talk for awhile but the atmosphere was smoothing and cozy, the air seemed to be filled with love.

Alex curled close, content as Martin rubbed his back. "Love you," he murmured before dozing off.

"Love you too Alex." Martin shifted him to lay flat on the bed, making him lean towards him slightly so the belly would be partly supported by his abs. They soon fell asleep together.

Over the next few weeks, Angela finished painting the nursery and Alex finished the furnishings, excited to meet his little girl. She'd be perfect, and nobody could tell him otherwise. Him and Martin has also become closer, bonding over little dates and the excitement of Rosemary.

Today was Alex's 36th week checkup. This was also the last official day of work for Martin. He had arranged the whole afternoon to be freee with only Alex as his patient. He went to Alex's for lunch and drove him to the hospital for the checkup. At 36 weeks, Rosemary had grew quick and strong, reaching 7 lbs during the last checkup.  It was expected that she would grow even fastee for the remaining weeks before the real birth. 

Martin helped Alex with the massive belly to get out of the car.  He was very clumsy now and the waddle was extremely prominent.

Alex couldn't wear anything but oversized shirts he'd usually wear to bed, and any maternity shirts and jeans he'd bought. He held his belly as they headed inside, Rosemary rolling over lazily in him.

Martin was asking the orderly to bring over a wheelchair to save Alex the walk down the corridor. The lift was under maintenance today and they would have to walk some stairs to reach the room.

Alex let Martin sit him down in a wheelchair, knowing how worried he was about him and Rosemary.