Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-05-2022

“I wasn’t angry in the first place, you just need to understand that your actions have consequences”, Jamie explained, “new let’s go bed, im sure you’re tired”.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-05-2022

Filon went with him into the bedroom. He held his hand. In bed, he cuddled himself into his body. “Good night...” he said in a quiet voice and slept on his buttocks without panties. “Do you remember we have a gynaecologist appointment tomorrow?” he asked sleepily.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-06-2022

Jamie wrapped his arm around Filon and pulled him close, “goodnight,” he murmured, “and I do, we’ll be seeing the baby again”, he then kissed Filon on the forehead and tried to fall asleep.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-06-2022

The next day Filon sat in the waiting room holding the hand of his lover. He was wearing a summer dress and sneakers. Lately, he’s dressed up more elegantly. “Shall we go to the store later to buy something for the baby?” he asked quietly, bringing his lips closer to his ear.

Jamie smiled and nodded, “what was you thinking of getting?”, he asked, “some clothes, nappies, toys or bottles”, he then listed, trying to think of things they would need in the future. Jamie sat back daydreaming with a dopey smile on his face, “I’m so happy you decided to keep them”, he said and began to rub Filons belly.

Filon looked at him with a smile and touched his hand, which was on his stomach. He put his head on his shoulder and slightly kissed his cheek. “I want to be a mother... It was always my dream”, he whispered, and then the door opened and they were called to the doctor’s office.

Jamie stood first and held out his hand for Filon to take, “let’s go and see our baby then”, he said as they walked into the room together.

The student sat down on a chair. The doctor wanted to talk to them first. “Some disturbing concerns?” she asked, and Filon said no.

Jamie sat down in silence, not really knowing much, “but I thought you sometimes get cramps?”, he questioned, “isn’t that bad?”.

“When I'm stressed, it’s a little...” admitted and then bit his lip “But isn’t that bad?” asked the doctor

Jamie watched as the doctor sighed, “it could lead to something bad, try not to stress as much and keep yourself calm to minimise the cramps”, is what she said.

He grabbed Filons hand, “maybe you should try homeschooling?”

“No, I want to go to college”, he said resolutely. He looked at him a little angry. The doctor looked at them. “Do you often have such mood swings?”

Jamie chuckled, “very often”, although he probably shouldn’t have said that, because when he looked over at Filon afterwards, he couldn’t help but flinch at the face being pulled.

“I understand... I’m going to think about what to do”, she said, inviting Filon into the chair. The student lay down and uncovered his stomach. When he felt the gel, he twitched. “Cold...” stormed catching hand lovers

Jamie moved closer to Filon, “I bet it is”, he murmured and started to stroke through his hair, absentmindedly. “But we’ll be able to see the baby”.

The doctor smiled slightly at them and began the examination. She quickly found what she wanted. “Six weeks...” showed an ever-larger embryo

“Oh wow”, Jamie said, once again in shock, he just struggled to believe that the blob on the screen would be his child in a few months.

"It's growing well... Mom needs to be calm. I see the uterus is a little red. I’m going to prescribe medication for you”, she said and then printed out some photos for them.

Jamie nodded and grabbed some tissue to wipe the gel off of Filons belly and then chucked them away, he waited until Filon and the doctor had finished talking and waved goodbye to her, “we should go to the chemist now”.

“Good...” he said, holding his hand began to walk. The pharmacy was near the clinic and they walked: “Do you think it’s a boy or a girl?”