Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-06-2022

“I think it’s a boy”, Jamie answered as they walked hand in hand, “here we are”, he said, opening the door for Filon.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-06-2022

Filon quickly bought medicines and asked for condoms and body oil. “Now what? Could be useful...” he said

Jamie chuckled and blushed, “might be”, he said, acting nonchalant, “do you want to do something later?”

“Something? What do you mean?” he asked with a smile as they came out of the pharmacy. Now they wanted to shop at a mall in the city center.

“Anything, we could go for a walk or play a game, literally anything”, Jamie said as they began the walk back to the car.

“We can go for a walk tonight... And then we’ll watch the movie. What do you say?” he asked, pausing, stroking his beard “Daddy Jamie"

“That would be perfect”, Jamie said and hummed, “that’s nice, keep scratching it”, he chuckled, rubbing his face against Filons hand, jokingly.

Filon laughed as he did it again and again. Finally, their lips were at a height, so the student took advantage of the situation and slightly touched his lips. “I’ll buy some clothes...” he said resolutely and embraced him

“Alright, I want to get some too”, Jamie said, looking around the shopping centre, “look, we should go in that baby store!”

Filon entered the store and was enthusiastic about the baby’s clothes. “Jamie, look at that!” he pointed at his little shoes, then at his blanket, his body, and his hat.

“Oh they are cute”, Jamie said, pulling Filon closer to the clothes, “oh look at this babygrow”, he pointed at a particular one with ‘daddy’s baby’ written across it.

“Oh, my God!” he said enthusiastically, “We’ll buy them! Maybe we’ll buy shoes or a pack of pampers!” he said, and began looking for these things, pulling his lover by the hand: “I also buy underwear for pregnant mothers... It should be very comfortable.”

“Yeah let’s”, Jamie exclaimed, looking around the store for more things. “I didn’t know they were things, oh! Look at those, belly support?”

“Belly support bracket?” he asked. He didn’t know there were such devices. “I’d rather lean on you and feel you stroke by stomach.”

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-07-2022

Jamie laughed and wrapped his arms around Filon, “but I bet you’d want it later on in your pregnancy”, he started, “especially as I’ll have work still”

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-07-2022

“What’s that like?” he asked with a frown, “Will you leave me alone in the flat?” he asked, and his lip began to tremble.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-07-2022

“Well yeah, you’ll be on maternity leave and I’ll still have to work”, Jamie explained, “you didn’t know this?”

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-07-2022

“But you said you wouldn’t leave me alone!” he said sadly, trying to suppress his tears. “I can’t do it alone...”

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-08-2022

“You won’t be, baby”, Jamie cooed, “I’ll still come home to you and I have to work”. He stepped forwards and pulled Filon into a hug, “calm down, it’s bad for the baby”.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-08-2022

“And what will happen?” he asked in a sad voice, “Who take good care of me? I beg you...” said pleading and grabbing his shirt collar “I need you”