Mpreg Central
C Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) (/showthread.php?tid=10140)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - bhdire8 - 10-16-2016

Martin opened the door and got in, announcing that they were back. He saw Angela coming out to greet them with an apron on her. "Hmm so you're cooking tonight! How lucky we are Mrs Raegan. I love your cooking."

RE: Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - lxcttrll - 10-16-2016

Angela pressed a kiss to Alex's cheek, going to lay down after the 'events' of the day. Angela smiled at Martin's comment, thanking him before disappearing into the kitchen once more, inviting him to follow.

RE: Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - bhdire8 - 10-16-2016

Martin followed her into the kitchen obediently. He had much respect over this lady who had bore and raised Alex. "Anything I can help out with here, Mrs Raegan?"

RE: Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - lxcttrll - 10-16-2016

"Could you cut up those vegetables? I wanted to cook the chicken with it," Angela replied, carefully deboning some chicken.

RE: Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - bhdire8 - 10-17-2016

"Sure. Hmmm you gotta share this recipe with me. I love your chicken." Martin wasn't really flattering only. They exchamged ideas on cooking and soon dinner's ready.

"I'll go get Alex." Martin,said.

RE: Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - lxcttrll - 10-17-2016

Angela carried on an easy conversation with Martin, nodding when the doctor said that he would get her son for dinner, beginning to clean up. Alex was asleep, napping contently in bed.

"Hey wake up it's time for dinner." Martin said, he woke him up by kissing him on the mouth forcing Alex to regain conscious. As Alex opened his eyes Martin smiled loving how confused he still look. "Dinner's ready love. Let's come."

Alex blinked awake slowly, smiling weakly at Martin and moving out of bed. He entered the kitchen, smile widening at the smell of his mother's cooking. He sat at the table, his mother serving up plates of food before they all began to eat.

As they went through the food, martin asked "Mrs Raegan is it your school holiday will end next week? Will you be able to extend your leave and stay until Rosemary gets here?"

"I'm afraid not. I'll be back for the last two weeks before Rosemary's due, though. I'm sure you'll take good care od him, though," Angela replied. "I could get Michael to stay with him."

"Does Mr Raegan also possess your culinary skills?" Martin joked though he groaned in the inside. Mr Raegan, though being a nice guy, was still the third wheel here. Or maybe Martin himself was, he thought to himself.

"Not as good as mine, but he tries," Angela joked in return with a small smirk.

They finished dinner between small talks, everybody clearly enjoyed it. Standjng up to collect the dishes, Martin said "let me do the dishes. Mrs Raegan you and Alex go enjoy on the couch, maybe talk to Rosemary a bit."

Alex and Angela moved to the couch, holding a soft conversation about Rosemary, Alex getting advice from his mother about birth and parenting for the first time as Martin began to clean up in the kitchen.

Martin rejoined them after awhile. He smiled at how cozy this scene appeared, Angela touching softly on Rosemary and both parent and grandparent look at the unborn child with so much love in their eyes.

Martin went inside and sat down on Alex's side of the couch, acting as a cushion supporting his back and listened on quielty.

Alex leaned back into Martin, Angela smiling as her son cooed to his belly about how he couldn't wait to meet her.

As they return to their bedrooms after bidding goodnight, Martin started the daily routine rub. "Which part do you want today, love?"

"Belly, please," Alex replied. "Stretch marks are getting a little darker, wanted to try to keep a handle on that."

"Well towards the end the stretchmarks problem will probably get more serious, especially when Rosemary tend to grow faster these last few months. Now do you want to lay down on me for the rub?"

Alex nodded in response to the question, settling against Martin, pulling his shirt up as Rosemary delivered a few soft kicks.