Mpreg Central
C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) (/showthread.php?tid=17898)

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 06-24-2022

Josh nodded. “The best...” he said with a smile. He shook his lover’s hand and looked at him with tenderness

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 06-24-2022

“Great, do you want to get out yet?” Hayden asked, generally wanting to know, he smiled at the tender look on Josh’s face

“Not for now...” he said softly, and then he sighed relieved and it’s like it relaxes with every further moment. He could sleep in the bathtub.

“Alright”, he murmured, not wanting to break the peacefulness. Hayden stuck a single finger into the water and sprinkled some of the water over Josh’s body, watching as it dripped down.

“Hayden...” Josh laughed softly and grabbed his hand “Stop... Scoundrels”

Hayden laughed along and splashed a little more water over him,”you couldn’t stop me anyway”.

Josh sighed and rolled his eyes. Finally, he leaned over and kissed him on the lips "Maybe I can convince you somehow?"

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 06-25-2022

Hayden mocked being offended at the sight of Josh rolling his eyes, “yeah? And how would you do that?”, he teased.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 06-25-2022

Josh smiled slightly and touched his cheek with his fingers. “I would be tied up on the bed, for example. Naked and waiting for a wonderful man to save me and fuck hard" he whispered with an ambiguous smile

Hayden stilled, he hasn’t known Josh for long but he didn’t expect that to come from his mouth, “really?”, he asked, now smirking.

“Really...” he said and kissed his lips “You’re a wonderful lover, Hayden” he replied with a smile

“Alright then, get out the bath and we will do that”, he chuckled, feeling the blood rush to his dick. “Maybe then I won’t splash you with water”.

Josh stroked his cheek and stroked his shoulder, “Help me... I can’t do it alone, baby”, he said with a smile and clung tightly to him.

Hayden first pulled out the bath plug and then grabbed Josh’s hands to help him up, “ready?” He asked, it was a two person job, Josh had to try to move onto his knees so Hayden could pull him up.

Josh moved slightly and sighed in his ear. “I’m fat, aren’t I?” he asked successfully in the head and looked into the eyes of his lover.

“No, you’re pregnant”, Hayden said, like it was simple, “with multiples as well”. Once Josh was in an easily accessible position, Hayden managed to lift him up and carry him to the bedroom, where he was delicately placed so that Hayden could look for some belts to tie him up.

“You’re a good man... You help me and take care of me. Will you marry me?” he asked, laughing.

Hayden’s smile faded as he remembered something, the only reason he was hired was because Josh’s husband was away, shit, he slept with a married man. But he liked it? They both did. Was it wrong? Possibly. Hayden couldn’t help but feel bad for Josh’s husband, whoever he was, but he just felt like he was beginning to fall in love now. He decided to put that thought aside and worry when Josh’s husband actually came home.

“Anyone could take care if you”, he chuckled, “would you marry them too?, he then asked, trying to avoid Josh’s question.

Josh didn’t think much about his answer. And that was one of his mistakes. “Maybe... If they were great in all areas of married life”, he said with a smile and gave him a look. He accidentally shook a wedding photo. The frame fell and Josh froze. “Damn it! Why?” he cried nervously, trying to pick up the glass.

“What’s wrong?”, Hayden asked, “let me clean up that glass and tomorrow we can get a new picture frame”, he said trying to move Josh away from the glass