Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 08-27-2022

A smile broke onto his face, “I’m glad you aren’t upset about it though”, Jamie said, watching the student with a warm look. “Your hormones, yeah?”, he asked, “I wonder how they’ll affect you further along in your pregnancy”.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 08-27-2022

Filon began to play with his hands a little nervous. “I am unbearable. I’m sorry”, he said remorsefully.

Jamie’s face dropped, “what do you mean?”, he asked, “you were just giggling”. He grabbed Filons hands to stop him from playing with them, “there’s nothing to apologise for”.

Filon smiled tenderly at his lover: “You are so good...” said, and stroked his cheek, then he cuddled himself to him.

Jamie wrapped his arm around Filon and smiled down, “it’s the bare minimum”, he murmured, beginning to stroke his lovers cheek.

Filon smiled sweetly and enjoyed the moment. Shortly afterwards, he fell asleep when he was given another infusion.

Jamie watched as Filon received the transfusion, he felt sorry that the younger boy was suffering but as he looked down at him, he couldn’t help but feel a warm fluttery sensation in his stomach and he knew he would likely fall in love with him.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 08-28-2022

Filon dreamed of a teacher. The man who heard about the pregnancy was in his mind all the time. The pregnant student often fantasized about him, and his heart beat very fast, and he felt the moisture between his legs. He wanted Jamie, but that’s not all. He wanted it to be just him.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 09-02-2022

As the transfusion began to finish, Jamie sat up a little straighter in his seat in order to watch Filon for any movement. Jamie wanted to be there for when he woke up and support him if needed.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 09-02-2022

Filon slept hard with a smile on his face. He fantasised in his sleep about the father of his child. He even caught his hand suddenly in his sleep and moved his lips slightly "Jamie..." he said in his sleep.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 09-02-2022

Hearing his name, the teacher chuckled knowing Filon was still asleep, he just assumed he was dreaming about him or even the baby they made. He made a mental note to start buying some furniture they would need later on for the baby.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 09-02-2022

Filon woke up when the sun was already setting. He looked at the slumbering man and stroked his cheek with thumb. When the man opened his eyes, he sent him a smile "Will you take me for a walk in wheelchair?" he asked quietly.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 09-03-2022

Jamie nodded and stretched, “yeah, let’s go”, he mumbled, sleepily. He rose from his chair and grabbed the wheelchair from the corner of the room, “be careful”.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 09-03-2022

Filon cautiously stood up, holding onto the railings, and reached for the drip bag. "Will you take a blanket?" he asked, and then slowly sat steadily in his wheelchair

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 09-04-2022

Jamie nodded and grabbed the blanket from Filons bed and laid it across his lap, “is this alright?”, he asked, just to make sure.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 09-04-2022

“Yes, thank you...” He answered and kissed lightly on his lips with a small smile: “Did you sleep well? Why don’t you go home and sleep in bed?”

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 09-04-2022

Jamie rubbed the back of his neck and smiled, “I’ll be fine, let’s go on that walk you asked for”, he said and began to push Filons wheelchair.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 09-04-2022

Filon didn’t add anything. He reddened slightly and laid himself down in a blanket to cover his stomach. “I was scared as hell when I started to bleed...” He said, “The baby is my joy, you know?”

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 09-19-2022

Jamie nodded, “I understand, I was worried about you both aswell”, he said. He began to push Filon out of the room and into the corridors, “where would you like to go?”

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 09-19-2022

Filon tucked a strand of hair behind his ear and looked up at Jamie.
"Let's go to the garden... I hear it's beautiful there," he replied with a small smile