Mpreg Central
C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-08-2016

Al didnt know how to handle the situation. He didnt want to force Horus but he also knew he couldn't leave him like that. He decided to console him as best as he can. 

Kneeling down to make himself look less fierce, he moved closer to the distressed human and hugged him, whispering beside his ears. "I am sorry Horus. I owe you an apology. I was overcome by rage that night and hurt you bad. I am willing to repay my sin. Please dont cry, please dont be scared. I promise you I will not hurt you again. I would face all troubles with you. Please little one, dont cry."

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-08-2016

Horus wasn't sure that was the things he heard from someone who fucked him like a beast that night but sometimes he seems to be better that he thought. "I...I can't stop it master. That's too much for me. Why me, master? Why you did this to me not another one?" He said, crying and trying to push the dragon away but sometimes Al's warmth make Horus feel better.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-08-2016

"Because, Horus, the first time I see you I already feel the bonding we share. We dragons needed breeders to continue our bloodline, and you are the first one that I wanted to be with, first in my life over the past centuries."

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-08-2016

"You just want to play with me master. My life has ended when you got me here. what do you want to do after I give birth these babies? kill me? that's fair for slave like me" He said, pushing Al out. Horus was so confused for now. He doesn't know how he should react with Al who seems to be a better man.

(How about Al have magic that can make Horus can have a long life like him? I know age is a limit for rp between different species like this lol)

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-09-2016

(Ya sure. How about he could choose one and only one to share this with him?)

Al said devastatedly "you dont understand. From the first moment I saw you I ahve a feeling you are my breeder. For us dragons, we can have multiple brreders but I have a feeling you are the one for me. I dont know hwo to make you trust me again now.... and ai hated oure relationship became like this now."

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-09-2016

(Yeah, that's a good idea.)

Horus looked at his master. He doesn't know that he should believe him or not. He doesn't want to hurt again if Al betrays him afterward. He grabbed his hand tightly, trying to make everything better. "I....I want time. Please, be kind to me if it's not that hard for the dragon like you" He said, crying out. Horus is so confused with everything.

"I will prove to you how I would treat you well. I will continue to be good, no matter how long it would take for you to accept me. And then, I would share with you a secret of us dragons. Now, please eat something, you needed it."

Horus didn't say anything. Het grabbed the bowl tightly as he tried to eat the food. It took a long time for him and he couldn't eat it much. Horus was surprised that Al stayed with him all the time. Sometimes it makes he feel safe but Horus is still confused with it. He out the bowl down and sighed. He can eat only a half of it. "T..thanks" He said.

"Do not thank me, I am only doing what I should be doing. To provide and care for the breeder is my duty. And also my pleasure." He took the bowl away and added," I am glad you tried to eat the food, I know it is hard for you. By the way, can you call me Alkaid, or even better, call me Al? I do not like the sound of Master." He added, a bit uncertain if Horus would reject it.

"A.....Al?" He said softly, trying to make everything better. he doesn't believe yet that Sam will be kind to him, so Horus doesn't want to make it worse. He covered his mouth with his hand when he feels bad again. It is still good that he didn't throw up again. "What should I do next? can you make this better?" He said tiredly, not sure if Al's magic can help him.

Alkaid was happy to hear Horus calling him by Al. He wrapped the sick human in his arms and rubbed soothingly on his back. "We have to stay close together. Dragons have an aura around them rhat human can't see like an invisible bubble surrounding us. If you stay inside it longer, the symptoms will lessen." Al found himself liking rhe idea of being near the human.

"How?" Horus said tiredly. He didn't response anything when Al hugged him tightly. He doesn't even know how should he feel in Al's arms. Horus just thought how can they close enough when they were only eating together. He sighed as Al seems excited about something. Horus never understand it for now.

"Once you entered the invisible bubble around me, you will be healed of any discomfort or sickness. This is part of the ability of dragons. You do not have to be very close, if we sit next to each other it will work already." Al said. "Don't you feel a little better now that you are in my arms? The longer you stay near me, the closer you stay to me, the better it will work."

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-10-2016

Horus didn't say anything, just let Al hug him for awhile. "Is that enough for now?" He siad, looking to the outside. He doesn't know that he still wants it or not. He doesn't know what is that feeling when he is in Al's embrace.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-10-2016

"Yes that should be enough for now. We will see if we need to get to the next level if your reaction to the pregnancy get worse." Al said. He did not want to tell Horus that the next level involve bodily fluid. Anything, from tears, saliva or semen can be great medicine to his discomfort. He was afraid this would scare Horus too much.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-14-2016

"So let me rest?" Horus said softly, trying to not look at the dragon in human form. He then pushed him away for a bit , don't know how to do with the dragon. He wants more time to think about it.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-14-2016

Al sighed at the rejection. "Alright I will let you rest. Just yell for me if you needed anything or if you feel unwell again." Silently he stood up, switching off the lights as he left. He had decided to sneak back in after Horus had fallen asleep to help him recover. He would leave before he wake up to make him feel less pressured by his presence.

Horus wakes up in the morning, no one in his room but he doesn't feel bad like yesterday. He sighed while looking do to his little-bloated belly. He doesn't know how long and how many inside his belly and doesn't wanna think about it for now. Then He left his room and went to the dining room which Al was in there, waiting for him. Horus doesn't say anything to his master and He tries to not look at that handsome face. The breakfast is changed today. There many kinds of foods that will nourish his body and babies.

(How many hehe? 2 or 3? and I love to make it slowly to develop their relationship, hope you enjoy it ^^)

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-14-2016

(3 maybe? 1 is normal human and 2 are dragon cubs? ok you can set the pace, Al will take care of Horus no matter what ;))

"Try your best to eat, I am not telling you to force them all down but eat as much as you want. It would be good for both you and the babies." Al found that when he gave Horus clear instructions, he seemed to be in less stress. He then wordlessly started eating his own breakfast. As he had been with Horus the whole night, he was not worried that Horus would get sick again this morning.

(maybe all half-blood? like they have a human heart to control their instinct but still have full of dragon power?)
Horus didn't say anything. He didn't mean he hates Al so much but he just doesn't know how to handle it. The breakfast is so good. Al can see a little smile on his face. He eats it slowly, trying to not force himself too much to not get sick again. Al seems to enjoy watching Horus eating. He doesn't eat his food that distracts Horus for a bit. "Eat your food. Dragon also wants to eat." He said but didn't not look at Al's eyes.