Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 04-08-2023

Teasingly, Jamie pulled away and allowed the cold air to hit Filons anus again. It didn’t take long until he began to ease his finger inside of him to loosen the anus.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 04-08-2023

He looked at him, biting his lip.
"You're mean... Taking a break at a time like this..." he groaned, then gasped in surprise at his finger.

Jamie chuckled, “do you like that?”

He continued moving his finger in and out, taking his time with the action.

Filon squeaked quietly, clasping his hand tightly on the chair. He looked at him with seriousness.
"Like hell... I like it!"

“Well that’s fine then”, he murmured and continued. It didn’t take long until Jamie got impatient and leant up to kiss Filon.

Filon reciprocated the kiss, gasping against his lips. He gripped his neck tightly, panting when they momentarily parted their lips.
"Fuck me... Please, just focus on me now."

Jamie pulled back and flipped Filon over and bent him over, “get comfy baby”.

He unzipped his work trousers and then pulled down his boxers, he decided against using lube as Filon looked wet enough.

Filon widened his legs and then caught his beloved's hands as they began to move in rhythm. The student moaned sweetly, feeling the fucking pleasure of sex. His outlined belly peeked out from under his shirt, looking truly adorable.

Jamie couldn’t help but grunt each time he moved, he loved the feeling of being inside Filon. It didn’t take long until he could feel himself coming close, “baby, I’m gonna come”.

He nodded slightly, panting quietly as their bodies bounced against each other.
"Yes... Me too," he said, driving his nails lightly into his shoulders.

Just as Jamie couldn’t hold it any longer, it seemed as if Filon couldn’t either. They both came at the same time - Jamie inside of Filon and Filon onto one of the cushions. Jamie collapsed onto the sofa pulling Filon down with him.

Filon sank onto his chest, panting heavily after his orgasm. He put his arms around his neck, looking at him.
"Let's just say I'm not angry anymore..." he whispered with a small smile

Jamie laughed, “I’d hope not”, he said and looked down at Filon with a gentle look. He bang tracing shapes onto Filons face with his finger and held in a chuckle at the way his eyelashes fluttered making it seem like he would fall asleep.

Filon took his finger in his mouth and nipped it lightly, then lay on his side, touching his tummy. It was getting harder as his tummy grew.
"Jamie... As for my future... I would like to go to the dean and ask for invidual teaching."

Jamie moved to put Filons head in his lap, “is that so?”, he asked. “I suppose that’s a good idea although that means you need to tell them you’re pregnant“.

Filon stroked his partner's thigh, then smiled slightly.
"Sooner or later it would seem..." he whispered, then caught Jamie's nose between his fingers "Besides, you might be a little jealous in the end that I would be alone with the lecturers..."

Jamie huffed, “well I will just tell the Dean that I will teach you this subject and that I will even work longer hours if I have to”.

The student left his nose after a while and looked at him.
"Yes? Are you going to torment me? Pregnant? You are the devil," he joked

Jamie chuckled, “you still need to pass my class”. He looked down at the mess they created, “why don’t you have a bath while I do some tidying?”

The boy kissed his lips and then got up from the couch.
"I'll make something delicious to eat, and then we'll do our academic duties..." he offered quietly "And Jamie.... You won't be angry? I ordered some clothes for the baby."