Mpreg Central
C Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) (/showthread.php?tid=10140)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - bhdire8 - 10-24-2016

"Alex.. I love you so much I sometimes dont know what to do, I want to pleasure you and make you so happy. Hmm I will never let you go." Martin had the tendency to sweet talk when he was close to orgasm, he stroked Alex with renewed vigor and kissed him passionately, swallowing each others' moaning.

RE: Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - lxcttrll - 10-24-2016

Alex smiled softly at the sweet talk, returning the kid with a soft moan into Martin's mouth. He felt himself code coming as well, Martin seeming to be able to find all of his sweet spots.

"Hmm Alex.... come with me, come together with me will ya? Let's get there together...." martin uttered out nonsense beside Alex's ears and thrusted deep and rough the last few times before releasing. In his hand Alex's cock also twitched and exploded all over his lower belly.

Alex moaned into Martin's shoulder as they both came, nails digging into Martin's back slightly. "I love you," he whispered.

Martin smiled hearing Alex, they held each other tightly for awhile, then Martin kissed Alex lightly before flopping on the bed beside him, their hands holding while both panted to regain their breath.

As they came down from the blissful high, it was time for them to get ready for work. "Just the right timing, babe. We should do more of these morning sessions." Martin smiled, turning around to look at Alex as they get dressed.

Alex laughed softly at Martin's statement, blushing at the feeling of Martin's eyes on him as he was pulling on his clothes.

"Babe did I mention to you you look absolutely gorgeous in your suit? You look so smart in it. And I kove how it accentuated your gorgeous waistline and your butt." Martin said in his low voice as he got closer and put his palm on his botton. "Hmm will you feel me when you sit down or walk today?"

Alex's blush deepended when Martin helped him button up his clothes, beginning to put on his tie. "Walk, probably," he chuckled weakly.

"Hmm glad to know that. So you will be thinking of me all day long." He got the tie done and kissed him. "Alright nanny Caroline should be here very soon. Let's see if we can get some quick breakfast done before she arrives."

He returned the kiss, heading into Rosie's room to find the girl contently asleep. Alex smiled at this, picking her up and cuddling her close before moving to the kitchen.

RE: Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - bhdire8 - 10-25-2016

Martin was cooking breakfast and was just plating them when Alex walked in, he came to kiss the little head of Rosie and exchanged a smiled with Alex.

RE: Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) - lxcttrll - 10-25-2016

"Princess is still asleep," Alex smiled, keeping the girl against his chest as he ate.

"Hmm our version of sleeping beauty." He helped Alex adjust Rosie for a bit as they ate, sitting close together to enjoy the domestic bliss.

Alex couldn't help but grin at that, smiling at the little girl when she woke, only yawning softly and nuzzling against Alex's chest for warmth and comfort. "Hey, baby girl. Sleep well, huh?"

Martin embraced Alex from behind and held the back of Rosie and supported her little bottom. They gazed at the little baby who had started looking around, exploring the world.

The silencr was broken when the doorbell rang, announcing that Caroline was here and it's time for them to head to work.

Alex huffed a small sigh when the doorbell rang, letting Martin go answer it as he gave Rosie his love and gave her little kisses before handing her to Caroline and heading off to work.

They had settled in this comfortable routine, and ever since that morning Martin and Alex felt even closer to each other. Rosie had grown fast, and Martin was thinking if they should let her go out for the first time. 

"Alex, shall we take Rosie out somewhere? I think it's time for her to get more stimulations." Martin asked Alex one day after dinner, when they were cuddling on the couch with Rosie between them. At 6 months she could sit up herself and respond to sounds already, making her even more adorable.

Alex thought on the question for a moment, watching as Rosie sleepily inspected his fingers. "Where are we taking her?" he asked softly, wiggling his fingers slightly, earning a giggle from his daughter.

"Hmm we can take her out to the shopping mall, or to the nearby park, or to walmart, she would be amazed by the colors there, and must conquer all the customers there with her little gaze and smiles. Oh even to the little lake a little uphill? Will have less people there and the air is clean. What do you think?" He looked at Rosie lovingly.

"I think the lake. Probably the safest for her. Isn't that right, baby?" he grinned, the girl giggling softly in response.