Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 05-24-2023

Jamie got out the shower and wrapped a girl around his waist. He left the bathroom and saw Filon getting up. “Good morning baby”, he said, feeling more awake.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 05-24-2023

Filon rubbed his face, then came up to him cuddling into his body.
"Hey... How hot you are," he replied, stroking his torso and smacking his lips, "Remember I have a check-up today?"

Jamie held Filon close, relishing the feeling. “Of course, what time is it at though?”, he asked. He may have forgotten but Filon didn’t need to know.

"After class... If you can't I'll go by myself," he replied, stroking his cheek

“I can always leave early”, he said, looking down at Filon. “I’m sure my classes wouldn’t mind having a free study period”.

Filon smiled happily and then grabbed his hand. He was happy to see their life together unfold.
"How much time do we have? I'd like to have a kiss..."

Jamie looked down at the time. “It’s only 6:50, I have a couple of hours still”, he said, leaning down. He put his hand on the back of Filons head and guided him up into a kiss.

The student began to return the kiss, leading them back toward the bed. He finally finished, sitting on his hips and kissing him passionately.
"Jamie...You know, it's almost week twenty. You can already see my belly."

Jamie chuckled from underneath Filon. “I can see, you’re getting huge”, he said, complementing his size. He placed his hand on the bump and began to massage it. “Your skin already feels so tight; probably because you used to be so skinny”.

Filon gently slapped him on the chest.
"Stop... I just rounded up slightly," he giggled, and then placed a hand on his tummy himself "Jamie? Shall we go for a walk tonight?"

Jamie couldn’t stop himself from bursting out laughing. It was true, Filon still wasn’t that big yet but he couldn’t help but mess with him.

“I think it would be nice if we did”, he responded, moving his hand from Filon belly to his cheek. He ran his thumb over it, looking lovingly up at him.

Filon looked at him with genuine love. His professor was now his partner. Crazy, huh?

"I love... What we have now," he replied sincerely, catching his hand lightly

“As do I”, Jamie replied. He looked at the time a sighed, “I’d best continue getting ready”, he said, sitting up with Filon on his lap.

Filon sighed. He immediately looked him in the eye.
"Jamie? Let's talk to the dean about our situation..." he whispered kissing him on the lips one last time before getting off his lap

“Are you sure?”, Jamie asked, “do you think I will get fired?”. Jamie didn’t want to lose his job, he loved it but not as much as he loved Filon.

Filon looked at him in shock. "I'll take the blame..." he replied confidently "I don't want you to lose what you've already achieved" he said seriously and started looking for something loose to wear.

“There is not one to blame”, Jamie stated, “we can’t help being in love”.

Filon looked at him with a small smile.
"Jamie?" he asked, and then looked at him "I'm glad I was able to get to know you better and love you."

“I’m glad I met you”, Jamie responded. “Now come on, we need to get in early if you want to speak to the dean”. Jamie knew the dean and knew how level-headed he was. He might even consider them friends.

As soon as Filon got dressed and packed his books and notebooks into a canvas bag, he walked downstairs with his partner and got into the car. Across the road he stroked his tummy. He contemplated what to say to the dean.