Mpreg Central
C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) (/showthread.php?tid=18374)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) - Whoknows - 06-01-2023

Timmy slams himself into Thomas’s hole, squeezing his neck and belly at the same time. He groaned into the teachers ear, “baby, you drive me insane”. The sound of their bodies hitting each other filled the room and steam began to gather. He took the opportunity and bit down on Thomas’s neck, “now you’ve got my mark. Hopefully everyone can see it and know who you belong to”.

Timmy could feel the familiar pressure building up in his lower stomach, he made a noise similar to a growl as he began to orgasm. He could feel his seed pump into Thomas’s arsehole.

RE: A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) - dolria1 - 06-01-2023

(06-01-2023, 06:12 PM)Whoknows Wrote: Timmy slams himself into Thomas’s hole, squeezing his neck and belly at the same time. He groaned into the teachers ear, “baby, you drive me insane”. The sound of their bodies hitting each other filled the room and steam began to gather. He took the opportunity and bit down on Thomas’s neck, “now you’ve got my mark. Hopefully everyone can see it and know who you belong to”.

Timmy could feel the familiar pressure building up in his lower stomach, he made a noise similar to a growl as he began to orgasm. He could feel his seed pump into Thomas’s arsehole.

"Nghhh!!! Omg omg ughh!! Fuck fuck fuck babe don't stop ughh!!"
Thomas whimpers, losing his mind completely as the boy plows his asshole so hard and fast his skin ripple and shake as finaly he gasps submissively throwing his head backwards as Timmy bites his shoulder while exploding deep inside his boiwomb.
"Ahhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyy ughhhhhh fuckkkk!!!"
The Pregnant teacher came so hard shooting ropes of unpotent seed all over the shower wall as the boy holds him close while pumping him for long minutes as he feels his belly swells bigger and bigger pushing against the shower wall.
Finally, he pants heavily looking for his mouth as he whimpers. "Ngh fuck, i hope you got more seed in those balls of yours baby, i Want you to forget im your teacher and just fuck me hard on the bed while im tied up and so helpless and powerless. If you need rest I'll give you somd fertility pills to help you increase your semen production, and DONT worry about me, i can handle all your babies you put in me just dont. Stop. Breeding. Me!" He begs of him as they wipe the water with towels off their bodies as Thomas taking out their silver catsuits and silver surgical masks out and ropes too...

Timmy pants, out of breath, “baby are you sure you can handle that?” He asked and chuckled, using the towel to rub some sweat from his forehead. He looked down at Thomas’s belly and groaned, “god I love when your belly grows, it’s so hot”. He leant down and gave the belly some attention, knowing it turned Thomas on- he kissed it, massaged it and squeezed it. He enjoyed the sight of it jiggling and then the babies inside kicking and punching around.

He dragged the teacher over to his bed and sat him down, putting the suits and masks on them both, chuckling at the sight. He turned the teacher over and tied his write to the bedposts, it turned him on when Thomas looked to helpless.

"yes i can baby" he nods and moans as Timmy kneels down in front of him worshipping his big pregnant belly, as Thomas closes his eyes and moans unable to move as his lover giving it the attention it deserves.
"Oh god babe i need you to fuck me senselessly" he rubs his hair kissing him passionately as they both got out of shower.
Then as Timmy helps him gets into his silver catsuit which has zipper over his asshole for quick access as he put his silver surgical mask on which has aphrodisiac scent on it, he cooes submissively turning around seeing Timmy with his massive bulge through his suit putting his silver surgical mask on looking so hot and sexy as he let him push him down on his back as he tie his wrists and legs apart to the bed so he can't move.
"If you want i have ballgag and blindfold in my bag too" he smirks teasingly wondering how kinky Timmy will get as he watches him over his shiny silver big orb, telling him "you can degrade me babe, don't hold back on my belly do anything you want to it its your property now " he cooes submissively.

“No we don’t need those other tools, I want to be able to hear you moan my name and I want you to see me pounding into your tight little hole”, he growled out. He unzipped his suits front, letting his dick spring out, already hard and leaking precum from the excitement. Timmy moved forward to unzip Thomas’s zip, exposing his arsehole to the open. “Look at you, already wet for me”, he said, his eyes darkening with arousal, “my little whore, aren’t you?”

He spread open his teachers cheeks and began dragging his tongue along his entrance, tasting his juices, “oh baby, you taste so good”. He plunged his tongue inside and liked it a few times before replacing it with his dick.

"nghh mmmm!" Thomas moans through his silver surgical mask closing his eyes feeling Timmy's dominant tounge invading his asshole boipussy. Starting slowly.
He moans as his juices flows filling the air with Aphrodisiac pheromones scent as he sees the boy presenting his hard rocking member over his belly to glare at the sheer size that about to enter him...
Just before he pushes in.
"Nghhh!!!" Whimpering submissively looking at the dominant twink boy owning him even tho he's only 18 yo makes Thomas super submissive as he let his belly heave upward against his strong dominant hand so he will conquer it completely...

Timmy looked down at Thomas as he felt him push his belly into his hands, “you want me to touch it, huh?”, he asked, trailing his finger along the popped bellybutton, knowing it was sensitive. Timmy then moved on to begin to pump in and out of his teachers loosening hole, hearing the squelching noises as the slick dripping out of Thomas’s arse. “Look at how reactive you are”, Timmy groaned, finding it attractive.

Timmy slapped Thomas’s large belly, “who does this belong to?”, he asked, wanting to hear him moan his name. He rammed himself extra hard as the teacher answered, wanting to hear him whine. The noises of the bed squeaking filled the room, representing how harshly he was moving.

"ughh ughh nghh ughh nghh ah Hh mmm oooh ngh daddy!! It belongs to you, Timmy!! You're owning my pregnant belly its your property!!" He gasps helplessly as Timmy slaps his sloshing orb so hard. His belly slapping hard against Timmy's abs as the babies kick wildly inside his boiwomb. Thomas was in blissful heaven, to be owned by your younger twink mate and carry his babies as his dominating you completely was something he always fantasizes about. He didn't want it to ever stop. He belongs here, taking his lover's young huge member deep into his boiwomb. His prostate being rammed so hard making him throw his head backwards into the silver pillow huffing and grunting helplessly as he watches timmy thrusts while his belly sloshing in rythem to his thrusts.

Hearing the sloshing in Thomas’s stomach made Timmy feel ways he never expected to feel, in fact, it pushed him over the edge. He roared as he rode out his orgasm high, continuing his pace until Thomas came too. He continually pumped forwards and backwards, enjoying the feeling of Thomas cumming, the squeezing of his dick until it became sensitive and he had to pull out.

He laid down on the bed, feeling exhausted until he looked over at Thomas, “should I untie you?”, he asked and laughed.

RE: A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) - dolria1 - 06-04-2023

"ahhhhh!!! "
"Nghhh fuck fuck shiitt aghhhhh!!"
"Oooohhh mmmm cumming!!"

The heavily pregnant teacher groans howling loudly arching his back asbthe alpha twink boy seeder unload a heavy load deep inside his boiwomb. He takes it all like the good sub he was feeling his belly swelling bigger and bigger gurgling noisely against Timmy's abs adding at least 3 More babies inside him.
He came inside his silver catsuit, panting heavily through his silver surgical mask.
He collapse panting heavily and smiling as he watches Timmy pulls out and laying besides him. Cum oozes out of his gaping asshole boipussy.
"That was... amazing.. daddy" he says submissively looking at him even tho he was twice the age of his student.
"Hehe well if you want... Unless you have more kinky ideas for me and my belly, that is" he smirks teasingly.

RE: A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) - Whoknows - 06-04-2023

Timmy’s eyes widened as sweat dripped down his face, “bloody hell, your belly just grew so much bigger”, he told the teacher, watching it still grow. He put his hand on it whilst still laying on his side to feel it increase in size, “god that’s sexy”, he groaned.

Timmy stood up and stretched, flexing his muscles at the same time, before taking off the costume, “I was sweating in that”, he said and chucked it in the ground and getting back into bed. He looked over at the teacher who was still panting and tied up and helped him out if his costume too. He even went and grabbed a damp rag to clean him up.

“Well I don’t really have any ideas but I do know that there’s a hot tub in the garden calling our name”, Timmy said and smirked, finally untying the massive teacher. “Here, let me help you walk, you’ve just grown so big I expect you’ll have to adjust to the new weight”.

"oooff nghh yes you're right!" He hufs and pants getting up leaning over the dominant younger boy as he waddles slowly towards the hot garden tub fully naked, his massive orb jiggles and bouces as he holds it steadily with both hands. "Oooh im soo big" he moans.

Timmy kept ahold of the heavy teacher as they walked downstairs, extra slowly, taking it step by step. He held onto the underside of his lovers belly to support him but he kept watching as it jiggled and bounced, he then found himself bringing to feel aroused once again.

As the reached the hot tub, Timmy sat the teacher down on the bench next to it and turned the machine on, heating up the water and making bubbles appear. He turned back and helped the teacher in, following him after. “Mmm this is nice”, he said, putting his hand on Thomas’s thigh, “and don’t think I didn’t notice how you moaned earlier.” He guided the teachers hand to his hard cock, “feel what you caused“.

"hehe, ooooh, well, I can't help it, neither can you, my big strong dominant twink boy" he cooes submissively stroking his lover's hard dick as he humps it hard with his belly inside the hot tub.
"Wanna go for round 2?" He smirks teasingly.

Timmy groaned and threw his head back as Thomas’s belly rubbed his dick, it felt as if it was throbbing. “Come here and fix this”, he demanded, lifting the teacher onto his lap and immediately pushed his dick inside him. He grabbed onto Thomas’s massive belly and began massaging and slapping it, causing it to bounce and bring him more pleasure. Timmy thrusted upwards, causing Thomas and him to moan in sync.

“Baby, we gotta try to be quiet, I have a nosy neighbour”, he warned, “and I think she would be a little traumatised seeing this”. He chuckled at the thought before continuing his rhythm. He began to play with Thomas’s tiny cock, pulling on it and rubbing it.

"nghh ughh ngh ughh nghh!!" Thomas moanx trying to be quite but it was so good as Timmy thrust into him while he keeps holding onto him.
Thomas soon leans his back backwards against the pool's edge as he spread his legs apart letting timmy to thrust deeper while rubbing and slapping his big bouncing belly as he pulling hard on his tiny cock as he tremble in sheer bliss.
"Ngh fuck baby fuck me hard ngh don't care about a neighbour i just want you to break me completely owning me like the dominant twink alpha you are!" He begs of him.

Timmy flips them over, making him able to move faster and harder, grunting from the fast movements and pleasure he got from it. He leaves little kisses along Thomas’s neck, leaving more hockey’s where possible.

He can feel the teacher wiggle is arse, maybe out of the pleasure he is experiencing or even as a way to make Timmy feel more pleasure. Which ever way round it was, it still made the moment they shared extra memorable. “You feel so good, keep going”, Timmy groaned out loudly, not really caring about the neighbour anymore. Fuck it, who cares if the nosey old bat snitched to his mother.

As Timmy turn him over now his back to his lover who plowing him from behind, Thomas moans loudly as his belly bounces and presses against the tub edge. "Nghh ahhh!!" He feels the hickies the dominant boy leaves on his neck making him shiver and shudder throwing his head backwards as the water splashes around them.

Timmy moves his hand to play with Thomas’s sensitive nipples, fiddling with them and smirking as he hears the teacher moan. He loved hearing his moans, they brought him happiness and filled him with more arousal. He could feel Thomas tense, likely nearing his end. He began to slow down and focus on other areas of the teachers body; rubbing his belly, tweaking his nipples and occasionally rubbing his useless dick.

When they both reached their orgasm, Timmy groaned and felt as if the world had gone silent. He couldn’t hear or see anything, could only focus on the feeling of his balls squeezing and then his seed entering Thomas’s hole.

RE: A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) - dolria1 - 06-06-2023

Thomas cries out as Timmy explodes deep inside his boiwomb, filling him up to brim as he throws his head howling as his big pregnant belly swells bigger and bigger as the alpha twink seeder xame almost three minutes non stop humping pumping him giving him more 3 massive Babies to carry in his huge orb.
He soon collapse panting heavily catching his breath as he falls on the tub edge his bellh so huge he can't walk on his own anymore. "So big...you need to support me babe" he pants heavily looking at the alpha male who didn't want to pull out of him just yet.