Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 05-27-2023

Jamie rolled his eyes, “very funny,” he said, sarcastically. He got out two glasses and filled one with apple juice and the other with whisky, “Indian is fine, order whatever you like”.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 05-27-2023

Filon kissed him on the cheek as he walked and ordered food on his phone. Then he sat down on the couch.
"Jamie? I'd like to talk to you about something."

Jamie carried the drinks into the living room, “yes baby, what is it?” He asked.

Filon looked at his lover.
"I have thought about it for a long time.... And I'm thinking about moving away from you," he said seriously

Jamie frowned, “why? I don’t understand, you’ve said this before but changed your mind”.

Filon stroked his belly and then covered himself with a blanket.
"Honey... It's all about dad. It's just that my family home is closer to the hospital. Dad is slowly recovering, but he needs support. I thought to go back there," he explained

Jamie sighed, his face was weary, “I understand, how long for?”, he asked, “I can’t stop you if you really want”.

Filon looked at him, then rubbed his neck.
"A few months... I don't know. I'm even thinking about quitting college," he said honestly.

“You shouldn’t quit education, all those years and money would be wasted,” Jamie argued. He sat still before an idea came to his mind, “what if I put my money to use, for once”, he began.

"What do you mean?" he asked him, and then after a moment thought, "I won't take money from you!"

“No, not that,” Jamie sighed, “I could buy us all a house rather than this apartment and your dad could move in with us.” The truth was, when Jamie’s parents had died they left behind a lot of money and a mansion which his brother and him had decided to sell.

Filon nodded, placing his feet on a pillow. His feet and calves had recently begun to ache.
"And wouldn't it be easier for you to move into my family home?" he suggested, "You know.... I don't have such a cramped house. There's room for the baby and you."

Jamie saw the pain etched into Filons face and pulled his feet onto his lap, he began massaging and rubbing them, hoping to take some of the pain away. “I could but a new house means we could have a pool and a more modern home”.

"I don't care about the pool or modernity.... I just want my loved ones next to me," he whispered, purring quietly. Jamie massaged his legs brilliantly.

“That’s true, that’s what I wish for aswell but don’t you think our children could grow up to appreciate the pool? And imagine how weightless you will feel later on in your pregnancy,” Jamie bargained, a new home also meant he could make a dent into the money he had.

"Jamie... This house is the last heirloom associated with my mother," he told him seriously, exasperated "I don't need much. I'm not like that."

Jamie sighed, they were getting no where. “Let’s sleep on this and talk about it tomorrow”, he said, standing up and leaving the room.

Filon looked at him angrily. He will not go to sleep in the bedroom. Let him sleep alone. He was now having major mood swings again.

Jamie noticed that Filon hadn’t come to bed and couldn’t help but let out a few tears. His emotions were all over the place. He felt sad because of this situation and stressed because of work.

Filon felt no guilt at that moment. He just lay on the couch wrapped in a blanket. He tried not to think about how uncomfortable he was.